It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Olberman Seeks Foreign Help in the Overthrow of A Duly Elected US President,

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

So your argument is "you're not a good person, so I'm not going to try to be." Is that really how you want to play this?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tebyen
So it was fine when Trump did it prior to being elected, but now that he's in office it's not ok for someone else to do it?

Trump claimed Obama had performed a coup?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Are you saying that I should be playing by a different set of rules than you get to???

Should I be restricted in what I can say and not you???

Do I need to self impose certain rules that don't apply to you???

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

You look down on liberals as if they are subhuman, very sad. I bet that you run into liberals all the time in every day life that are polite and courteous and may even have held the door for you and you don't even know it. They are human just like you and have their flaws just like you. The narrative being spun right now has polarized the country more than ever and you are a prime example of what is wrong with America, talking about others as if you are spitting on them. Divide and conquer, you're being used as a pawn.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Treason or Sedition!

Take your pick!

He might as well work for Communist China as far as I am concerned...

www.law.cornell.edu...

Talk is free. That's fine. However should he receive any bites......

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I've read this entire thread in the same way I would have watched a slow motion train wreck.

Maybe it's the " pro sports syndrome " taking hold of people. You put on some logo, leave sanity in the parking lot, and turn into animals.

And then rush the field for a good winner- loser brawl.

So let's spend the off season trashing all the players, coaches, refs, owners, and each other.

I'm so impressed by my country right now.

Go Team USA !!!!!

VF

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

edit on 12-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Sure, that's called civility. Allow the other person to make a fool of themselves while maintaining a superior argument and your integrity. Your reasoning is like a kid: he hit me first why shouldn't I hit him back!? Someone has to stop before the entire purpose is lost or you'll just go back and forth getting worse and worse.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: VenatiusFortunatus

And there's the JV team representative

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

So stop then.

I'm not forcing you into saying anything or trying to censor your speech. Why do you feel you should get to censor mine or try and shame me about what I'm saying??? I'm not doing that to you.

Maybe you should worry about you and what you're saying and a little less about me and my speech.

Don't pretend like you're trying for some high ground or trying to help me out by wanting me to take the high ground either. That's all false and you know it. Just another tactic you're trying to use against me and we both know it.

Don't worry about what I'm doing ok. You can't do anything about it anyway. Just worry about yourself and what you're doing. I think you'll find that if you act decent toward others and treat others with respect then they'll do the same back. That includes me as well. So maybe you should try that instead. (That's what real honest advice sounds like.)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
He's nothing more than an anti-American, globalist, propagandist, as most liberal "journalists" are (bought and paid for by the rich and powerful globalists). The sooner people wake up to this fact, the better off we all will be.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
We need to look at this as good news/bad news.

The good news is that Olberman's ratings are lower than ulcerating genital sores.

The bad news is that most leftists still agree with him.

Do people who work jobs, have kids, and lead normal busy lives.. know who these people are?

Jimmy Kimmel, I know of, cause my wife has the TV on ABC at this time every evening. But I still don't know who Pete Olberman is. Didn't know about that CBS idiot (the guy who took David Letterman's place) until after he was Trump-Triggered and made the news several days ago.

These comedians aren't taken seriously by mature adults, are they?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I know too many people that still get all their information from the nightly news and don't have cable.

Too many watch and listen and make their determinations based on all of it.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Uh, his approval rate is at 36%, and people are carrying signs to town halls saying "You are fired in 2018".
Do you ever read anything other than ATS?

Keep dreaming. The poll you are referring to is rigged to oversample democrats, and the Town Hall mobs are funded by Soros, are not grassroots or even slightly effective of convincing anyone of anything.

Like it or not Trump is getting results in improving the economy and straightening out foreign policy issues. In about a year or so the general attitude will be he is wacky, but dang is he an effective president. The results will be so obvious only the most mentally ill of the Trump haters will be able to continue to deny reality.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Why would anybody care what Keith Olberman thinks?
I don't get it.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I mean... I didn't like Obama, but I didn't go on some overly-sensitive, melodramatic, 5-month mental meltdown over it. How f'ing weak and delicate and utterly PATHETIC can you get?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

You don't just go out and petition foreign governments to help you overthrow the president because you don't like him.

Just as you don't invite a foreign power to help you defeat our opponent , unless you do.

What's Sauce for the goose.....

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Oh my good god, he went full Olberman... you never go full Olberman.

Similar comment on the PJ Media site - I thought it was most appropriate.

Olberman's family must cringe every time he opens his mouth. What a tool.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: VenatiusFortunatus

And there's the JV team representative

I wish. At my age , jr anything would be good.

Besides, I was once upon a time assured that a "bitching soldier is a happy soldier ".

VF

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

You caught me, I'm not actually interested in civil debate, I'm just trying to shut you down. Do you realize how that sounds?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join