It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Olberman Seeks Foreign Help in the Overthrow of A Duly Elected US President,

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

sounds like olberman still needs this,

somebody ought to send him a case or two.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's just not the same without a jelly fish involved. Sorry DB.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Standing by while the leader of the nation destroys the last 100 years of progress and civilization is another

This post really sums it up. This is the justification for riots. This is the justification for attacking those you disagree with politically.

When he robs Healthcare from millions of people so he can reward himself and other billionaires with billions in tax cuts, there is no tolerance for that.

1) Guess what, you lost. We want obamacare gone. We voted him in and a republican majority in both the house and the senate for that reason, so you better damn well start tolerating it.

When he rolls back regulations that protect the very earth we live on so Big energy companies can dump sludge into our rivers, there is no tolerance for that.

2) Not happening. Sorry. But again, see point number 1.

When he makes enemies of our allies and friends with our enemies, against the will of the people and for nothing more than his own benefit, there is no tolerance for that.

3) Which allies are our enemies now? Hey, the 1980's called and they want their foreign policy back. If you're still confused, see point number 1.

When he continues to lie to the people and reward the wealthy Elite of which he's also included, there is no tolerance for that.

This is an interesting sentiment considering the working class is benefiting more in the first five months of his presidency than in almost the entirety of his predecessors presidency (see unemployment, see illegal immigration, see the steel industry). Meanwhile obama was the best president EVER for the rich.

So don't give me that tolerance BS. There is no tolerance for some things.

Yes, we know, the left is the most intolerant bunch of crybabies this planet has ever seen.
edit on 12-5-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

What was it you said about acting like a tough guy on the internet? Are you devoid of self reflection?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

edit on 12-5-2017 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

This is where you're way off base. I'm not a Obama fan. I thought he was ok. Pretty good speaker, not much else, but seemed like an ok guy.

I'm also not a Democrat either. Or a Progressive, whatever that means.

Also, I hated Hillary. Didn't vote for her and didn't want her in office either.

But I'm not so deluded as to think Trump is some hero. Hell, he isn't even doing a decent job of anything so far. He's a complete asshat and is failing everything. His Republican Congress is also a bunch of yes men loyalists who are doing zero for the average person here. It's all just BS Neocon stuff 2.0.

You obviously don't know a f*cking thing about who I am or what I think. Probably because, like I was saying, you're head is way too far up your own butt to hear or see anything other than your own BS.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

What was it you said about acting like a tough guy on the internet? Are you devoid of self reflection?

I'm just responding to posts. I'm not the one making personal threats. That's the difference.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

You don't just go out and petition foreign governments to help you overthrow the president because you don't like him.

But calling on a foreign government for help during an election is ok?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

This is where you're way off base. I'm not a Obama fan. I thought he was ok. Pretty good speaker, not much else, but seemed like an ok guy.

I'm also not a Democrat either. Or a Progressive, whatever that means.

Also, I hated Hillary. Didn't vote for her and didn't want her in office either.

But I'm not so deluded as to think Trump is some hero. Hell, he isn't even doing a decent job of anything so far. He's a complete asshat and is failing everything. His Republican Congress is also a bunch of yes men loyalists who are doing zero for the average person here. It's all just BS Neocon stuff 2.0.

You obviously don't know a f*cking thing about who I am or what I think. Probably because, like I was saying, you're head is way too far up your own butt to hear or see anything other than your own BS.

So you truly are the 'lord of nothing'... actually more accurately, you are simply nothing. You have no tolerance, no affiliation, nothing constructive to contribute, full of hate and vitriol, and a cry baby - useless to society.

It makes all the sense now why you come to the internet to spread your irrelevance, because I can see more than anything you wish to have the slightest resemblance of worth.

You're like a joke with no punchline.

I'll call you Mr. Irrelevant

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I’m getting real tired of hearing on this forum the constant hate liberal obsession.

And this topic IS NOT a traditional left/right thing. There’s many traditional conservatives, such as George Will and Glen Beck who despise Trump.

Therefore, what’s this constant, liberal this, liberal that. It has nothing to do with the Trump issue.

Sure, theirs politics involved but people are forgetting Trump is not a very conservative ideologue.

So it seems the constant attempt to juxtapose Trump and the left/right division is a smoke screen to divert attention away from how sinister Trump has become or has always been.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: tebyen
So it was fine when Trump did it prior to being elected, but now that he's in office it's not ok for someone else to do it?

Can you link examples?...thanks!

www.politico.com...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I can see that you're having some trouble coming up with something to attack me with now that you can't use the normal go to labels like Democrat or Liberal or Hillary fan, etc.

So you've no moved on to insulting using what is written in my Avatar title. Pathetic man. You've got nothing. You're grasping at straws now. You think calling me "Lord of Nothing" is really going to effect me. Really???

Face it, you know nothing about me and I don't fit your usual talking point script of insults by design. That sh*t won't work this time. You're going to have to do better.

You can't attack someone personally when you don't know them personally. You'll have to try something else.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
What all the conservative liberal haters like to forget is that their last boy, Bush, almost destroyed the western world.

Now they climb on the back of a clear sinister mental case for their salvation.

What next, God help us

Trump, though, may make it that there wont be any next!

The conservatives almost ruined the world in 2007-8 with Bush I guess they want to finish the job with Trump

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Here, let me break the two statments down since you're the third or fourth person who has had a problem comprehending the differences.
Trump's one line (Link to video):

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

I'm going to pretend trump was being literal and not facetious, even though it's painfully obvious he was being facetious.
Trump addresses Russia (in general, not their intel agencies, not even their government, just the country) and says he HOPES they'll be able to find the 30k emails that Hillary deleted about one year prior. Therefore he was not asking them to get to work, he was asking them to release them if they had them. He wasn't encouraging future spying or hacking because it was not possible to hack and obtain the deleted emails at this point in time. It was public knowledge that those emails were long gone. Further, hillary was merely a political candidate. She held no office at the time, so he couldn't be advocating an attack against the united states government.

Now olberman (I'm just posting a link to the video since it's 7 minutes):

Link to the video

He addresses the intelligence agencies (specifically, by name) of the world and multiple nations. He accuses Trump (A Sitting US President) of a coup. He then accuses his government (the USA) of being incompetent and dangerous. He then says he has heard that foreign intelligence agencies have "damning information" on DJT. They need to release this information to remove, what he calls, the Trump Cabal (the executive branch).

Do you see the difference?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Can't we all just get along?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I know, right? I mean, when bush left we were winning two wars. The middle east was stabilizing. We were close to our allies.

The world was just in utter shambles!!!!! LMAO.

Oh, you're talking about the financial crisis? The one bush and republicans warned about and begged for something to be done to stop it in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 but the dems and RINO's laughed them out of the room?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Christosterone

You're wasting your time little b*tch.

I've read enough of your sh*t around here to know already what you're deal is.

You're not worth the time I've already wasted talking to you.

You and your lame little tough guy comments are nothing to me. They don't even matter enough for me to find them funny. They are simply the faint echos of a dying breed of humanity which evolution has determined to be of no use any longer.

But you can continue making posts to me if you'd like. I might read them, I might not. Perhaps if you say something that I care about even slightly I might even respond to it. But now you'll know why when you don't get a response. It's because I really don't care what you say or think or believe in any way.

and yet, you responded. Classy.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Olberman's show is going to get more viewers, this is how you get publicity.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

I'm sure. You're absolutely correct. But the insanity level is extreme and doesn't bode well for the political system.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Is it just me or have these old grumpy insecure straight males predominantly from Texas been creating more safe space threads than usual for the past week ?
Might as well just rename ATS to Old Spice
edit on 12-5-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join