It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Olberman Seeks Foreign Help in the Overthrow of A Duly Elected US President,

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I would like to take this moment to apologize to everyone here and the world.

When we were younger, I used to beat up Keith Olberman on a daily basis.

He was a weasel, a jerk, a torturer of small animals, and a bully. I obviously did a poor job of beating him up because he has never learned NOT to be such a jerk-face.

He would cry and scream and promise not to pick on people and animals, but as soon as we turned our backs, he was back to torturing small kittens.

That's right.

He used to torture tiny kittens.

And apparently still does.

So again, I'm sorry.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Christosterone

Right. It's cool when Trump asks Russia and Wikileaks to leak info but when Keith does it he's a criminal. Got it. More double standards from the Right Wing Radicals.

BTW, I'm glad you think of Liberals and Progressives as weak minded pacifists. Nothing works better in their favor than you seeing them as weak and yourself as strong. That will be your downfall. Keep underestimating them. Go back to sleep, nothing to worry about pal. You're a tough guy so you have nothing to worry about here.

-Chris

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Im willing to make a go fund me for Keith ( and as many of his close associates as I can possibly fit on the plane) to fund his relocation to any craphole of his choosing.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

You're such a tough guy online Chris.

But as we all know, it's the little b*tches of the world who always act tough online.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Nope, he goes on and on. Watch the video in the link.

Gawd what a little crybaby. The stuff he's whining about, as if TrumpCo. is any worse than ObamaHillaryCo.

Hey Keith, at least wait until he causes a genocide (like Obama & Hillary did in Syria) before going out your chit. Until something that perverse happens, how about take a seat with the lunatic whining.

edit on 12-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

The actions being taken by many on the left, in full view of the public (they make it a point to be seen by as many as possible, unfortunately for them), literally boil down to the embodiment of the exact opposite the left CLAIMS to be in support of - mainly, tolerance.

God forbid a POTUS with whom you don't agree on everything get elected.

What is the other half of the country supposed do for you for the next 4-8 yrs? What is expected? Do you need a 2nd place trophy? Do you need an 8 yr supply of kleenex?

As the left continues to rack up epic losses (not only in the political realm, but that of their collective mind), perhaps reality/sanity will set in, and they might even manage to look in the mirror and try to understand why it is they have been deemed unfit & loony.

I've said the following in other posts - acknowledgement of one's short-comings DOES NOT begin with deflection. If you're unable to accept some sort of responsibility & accountability, how can you be trusted to hold positions of civil service? Answer = you CAN'T, WON'T and SHOULDN'T

Now, will the left continue with deflection or turn over a new leaf? The power is in your hands (not in the hands of foreign governments, as people like Olberman would have you think).

To the triggered: Redemption is possible. And we'll be waiting for you to make the turn - adult & constructive conversations are waiting.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Well, he's lost his mind. I'm pretty sure they could prosecute this if they want to. You don't just go out and petition foreign governments to help you overthrow the president because you don't like him. This is so far beyond the pale it's disgusting.
link

To all of them, and to the world's journalists, I make this plea: We the citizens of the United States of America are the victims of a coup. We need your leaks, your information, your intelligence, your recordings, your videos, your conscience. The civilian government and the military of the United States are no longer in the hands of the people, nor in the control of any responsible individuals on whom you can rely....

Putin: "I brought you into this world; I can take out"

Olberman: "Really, Mr. Putin? Really? Please?"

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's just glorious how these people still haven't figured out that social media posts are forever. The best thing is that Trump hasn't to do anything at this point. They are so far gone that they keep shooting themselves in the foot and at the same time ask for more bullets.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

What executive orders have been overreaching?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

You're such a tough guy online Chris.

But as we all know, it's the little b*tches of the world who always act tough online.

First off, I apologize for not addressing your post..
You made several assertions that lead me to believe you are not entirely literate(and that's ok and expected from an aggressive progressive)

Anyhow, I will try and help you out with some vocabulary so you can better understand my post..
A "weak minded" person is not referring to their being tough...
Do you understand why? If not, I can elaborate..
Pacifism is not correlated with strength...in fact, choosing not to fight is often the "toughest"(to use your vernacular) stance...

I made no reference to little female dogs so am at a loss as to how to address that...

But I will say your infantile tirade has added great humor to my day…
Thank you for validating my point that progressives such as you and olberman are generally weak minded, effete people who are unable to intellectually debate without name calling and resorting to juvenile rhetoric...

You are a shining example of the left and I applaud your predictability and banality...

Perhaps on your next text you can challenge me to a fight to prove how correct you are in your point..

I'm sure your parents are proud of you so maybe the next time you walk up their basement stairs you can remember to thank them for raising such a master debater...

-Chris

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Keith Olberman is too dumb to connect the dots, but he's about to enter a life-long downward spiral.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Be careful what you wish for! I bet we will see a lot more leaks about the Dems than anything with this rant.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Tolerance is one thing. Standing by while the leader of the nation destroys the last 100 years of progress and civilization is another.

When he robs Healthcare from millions of people so he can reward himself and other billionaires with billions in tax cuts, there is no tolerance for that.

When he rolls back regulations that protect the very earth we live on so Big energy companies can dump sludge into our rivers, there is no tolerance for that.

When he kills Freedom of the Press and destroys the separation of Church and State, there is no tolerance for that.

When he makes enemies of our allies and friends with our enemies, against the will of the people and for nothing more than his own benefit, there is no tolerance for that.

When he continues to lie to the people and reward the wealthy Elite of which he's also included, there is no tolerance for that.

So don't give me that tolerance BS. There is no tolerance for some things. But to show you that peace between us can still happen I'll make you a deal. You let me know when you pull your head out of your a$$ and I'll be a good friend and help wipe the sh*t off your face.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
HOLY # BATMAN! That had to be the most pitiful thing I've EVER seen a journalist do. What the hell was THAT?!

Call for sedition and treason, hope he goes to jail.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

You're wasting your time little b*tch.

I've read enough of your sh*t around here to know already what you're deal is.

You're not worth the time I've already wasted talking to you.

You and your lame little tough guy comments are nothing to me. They don't even matter enough for me to find them funny. They are simply the faint echos of a dying breed of humanity which evolution has determined to be of no use any longer.

But you can continue making posts to me if you'd like. I might read them, I might not. Perhaps if you say something that I care about even slightly I might even respond to it. But now you'll know why when you don't get a response. It's because I really don't care what you say or think or believe in any way.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Whoa, gonna need cream for that burn, ouch.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You and your lame little tough guy comments are nothing to me. They don't even matter enough for me to find them funny. They are simply the faint echos of a dying breed of humanity which evolution has determined to be of no use any longer.

But you can continue making posts to me if you'd like. I might read them, I might not. Perhaps if you say something that I care about even slightly I might even respond to it. But now you'll know why when you don't get a response. It's because I really don't care what you say or think or believe in any way.
ahahaha, you've become unhinged!!! Lmfao to see a leftist breakdown and cuss its way out on an internet forum, WOW!!!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You typed a lot more for someone who doesn't have time to waste on a little female dog...
I wish I could say pur "debate" has been enlightening but I don't lie...
It has been reaffirming...

Stay classy progressives..
And, oh yeah, cry me a river..

-Chris

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

a reply to: six67seven

So don't give me that tolerance BS. There is no tolerance for some things. But to show you that peace between us can still happen I'll make you a deal. You let me know when you pull your head out of your a$$ and I'll be a good friend and help wipe the sh*t off your face.

Its not me giving you the tolerance BS - thats you and your party giving everyone else the tolerance BS all the while acting in complete opposition. You're obviously too ignorant, and simply not ready (per your lovely quote above) for adult and constructive conversations.

At least I know exactly who you are/who we're dealing with.... the triggered. Olberman would be proud!

The right claimed Obama: kill things, and robbed people and made friends of our previously known enemies. Same goes for things said by the left of Bush. Do you not see a pattern? It's the political cycle but you guys continue to lose your sh!t like this is a foreign concept... and you say I have MY head up my a$$...

... now where'd I put that mirror...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

You obviously have a low threshold for what you deem unhinged.

Have you always had such a sheltered life where "Unhinged" means talking sh*t on an online forum???

You should get out more. Reality is far worse than this and if you can't handle this there isn't much hope for you in the real world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join