It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sign causes a snowflake Melt-down

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: SBMcG

a reply to: kyleplatinum

Have you seen the video of the Trump supporter who had a meltdown when he saw a Muslim family at the beach? Thumping his chest like an ape and screaming "Trump! Trump!" Probably scared that poor family to death.

i saw it. It was clearly fake/staged like most of the "hate crimes" out there...

Well then, the video in the OP shows a clearly faked show by a conservative trying to make all lefties look like crazies.

Don't have to, you do it all by yourselves

SCCCCRRRREEEEEEEEECH

*Rolls eyes*

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Sindel possesses an array of mystical abilities.

Deadly Scream: Sindel screams with such force that her opponent's skin rips off of its body and a skeleton covered in flesh remains.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-5-2017 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

So you assume he was triggered or started yelling JUST because they were a poor ol Muslim family? Good one...

That Trumpkin was a jack but yea good one.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

No, no, no... get with the program. Only videos/articles critical of the Trump Regime and its minions are fake/staged. Anything critical of the left/non-Trump supporters is absolutely empirically true.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Have you seen the video of the Trump supporter who had a meltdown when he saw a Muslim family at the beach? Thumping his chest like an ape and screaming "Trump! Trump!" Probably scared that poor family to death.

i saw it. It was clearly fake/staged like most of the "hate crimes" out there...

It was clearly fake, yeah? But this one is 100% authentic, because it's anti-Trump in nature? Please, elaborate on the reasoning behind your statement. Why is this one real...are you an expert on cinematography? Care to share that expert technical analysis with the rest of us?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Like I said earlier, it is real in that it is the persons shtick although it isn't an actual melt-down.

At the 45 sec mark someone walks up to her and asks her if something is wrong and she just says "Yeah, I'm cool though" and goes on screeching.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Modern "progressives" it a nutshell.

That person is mentally ill. She should be admitted to the nearest mental health unit.
edit on 5/12/17 by 123143 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Thread and video are unworthy of comment.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Typical progressive liberal, she better hurry and,

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: tigertatzen

Like I said earlier, it is real in that it is the persons shtick although it isn't an actual melt-down.

At the 45 sec mark someone walks up to her and asks her if something is wrong and she just says "Yeah, I'm cool though" and goes on screeching.

She also says, " call the cops bi*#ch"

She is definitely not "cool though"!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Thread and video are unworthy of comment.

But worthy enough for yours.

Thank you for your comment.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
People are still falling for this act? LOL. She's probably an art major. That's what they said in another video linked here.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum
She also says, " call the cops bi*#ch"

While trying not to laugh. (At 1:24, if anyone cares)
edit on 12-5-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
SHOUT OUT HIS NAME!!!!

1984 - Two Minutes of Hate

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
LOL some of the comments on that page...

"that's the antifa mating call"

"I used to laugh at people who spoke of demonic possession, but I'm not laughing anymore!!"

"kill it with fire"

"Gotta say she made some pretty good points. I never looked at it that way before."

"This is some Body Snatchers # going down here. When she sees a person that hasn't had their brain lobotomized by the liberal re-education camps, she can't help but to just point at them and screech."

"The Democratic Party's National Anthem, right there. "Oh say can you REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...""

"When memes become real"

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Having Trump/ Jesus demonstration at that University means you won't be immune to art/theater students and SJWs.

Let them both demonstrate but someone hopefully told him that marijuana has nothing to do with this.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
So who is triggering whom?
Lot's of multiple daily reactions that seem excessive to me.
It's hard to tell the well from those that keep drinking the water.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I've heard that there are some really crazy drugs on college campuses. This lady's brain is fried.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I've heard that there are some really crazy drugs on college campuses. This lady's brain is fried.

I love how her act triggered people like you.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Well said O.P.

I love Trump so much I swear I'm just going to pop. I got so much pressure of love and pride building I'm just going to squirt are something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join