It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sign causes a snowflake Melt-down

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Life is going to be hell for her.

For her? Think about how hellish it will be for the poor bastard who ends up making the mistake of marrying her.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

OMG!

She's like a chimpanzee throwing poo!!!

edit on 12-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

females(?) like her don't get married to the opposite sex

what a waste!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: roadgravel
Life is going to be hell for her.

For her? Think about how hellish it will be for the poor bastard who ends up making the mistake of marrying her.

I am sure there are 3 or more Antifa dumbasses trying to nail her on Saturday nights.
I am sure she runs with that type of crowd.
Degenerates.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

That's an interesting idea.......but........don't we have to somehow tag them to ID them in the future?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
That there, is some pretty golden opportunity to make some decent memes
I think she might actually get famous, if the internet picks that up

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This is the kind of crap that keeps any intelligent life in the universe from making contact with us.
They see this and quickly make the assumption that we are NOT the dominant sentient life on this planet and move on.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
WTF THIS GOT TO DO WITH POT?!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This is what happens when people run out of arguments and reason, that their only method of making their point—the point that they do not like something—is to act out or be violent in some form or other. They cannot explain themselves. They cannot make a reasonable argument. They cannot convince with reason. All they can do is threaten or coerce.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: kyleplatinum

Have you seen the video of the Trump supporter who had a meltdown when he saw a Muslim family at the beach? Thumping his chest like an ape and screaming "Trump! Trump!" Probably scared that poor family to death.

Why don't you create a thread about it rather than coming in here trying to derail the thread?

Besides we have one video of an idiot Trump supporter. Yet there are entire youtube channels dedicated to the insanity that now is liberalism.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

That's an interesting idea.......but........don't we have to somehow tag them to ID them in the future?

If it triggers immediately, it's an SJW... if it triggers more slowly, it's a well disciplined SJW. The ID tag is their reaction.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
WTF THIS GOT TO DO WITH POT?!

She was obviously freaking over her glaucoma, dude. Anyone can see that.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

edit on 12-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Yeah, I see your point now. So the answer would be Trump signs everywhere and maybe when the "normals" go out and about, they could wear MAGA hats or Trump buttons which would set off the loonies into a full blown spittle flecked meltdown!

There could be some real fun in this!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I got to be honest, I would bet money that some of these melt downs we see are most likely a few members of ATS?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
LOL. It's obviously an act. Notice her laughing?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Konduit

I got to be honest, I would bet money that some of these melt downs we see are most likely a few members of ATS?

I'm fairly certain that some of the people in this video are from ATS. I recognize a lot of the same speech patterns and thought processes.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

a reply to: kyleplatinum

Have you seen the video of the Trump supporter who had a meltdown when he saw a Muslim family at the beach? Thumping his chest like an ape and screaming "Trump! Trump!" Probably scared that poor family to death.

i saw it. It was clearly fake/staged like most of the "hate crimes" out there...

Well then, the video in the OP shows a clearly faked show by a conservative trying to make all lefties look like crazies.

Don't have to, you do it all by yourselves

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join