It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sign causes a snowflake Melt-down

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
We have all obviously seen this type of behavior, but my question is, what type of behavior is this!?
Is this a real/genuine expression from this individual, or is it fake?

If it is genuine... is it normal?

Is this behavior healthy?

Does anybody side with this individual?

What would make this type of individual happy?

These are legit questions.

Sorry for the link, not embed.
Link to Video

Thank you.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kyleplatinum

Some of us can't watch videos, could you explain what was on the sign, and the reaction it caused?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Typical autistic screeching from another tolerant regressive leftist.

ETA= Sign was pro Trump.

Another sign was pro Jesus.
edit on 12-5-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Have you seen the video of the Trump supporter who had a meltdown when he saw a Muslim family at the beach? Thumping his chest like an ape and screaming "Trump! Trump!" Probably scared that poor family to death.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well Ok then.

It takes all types......

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Have you seen the video of the Trump supporter who had a meltdown when he saw a Muslim family at the beach? Thumping his chest like an ape and screaming "Trump! Trump!" Probably scared that poor family to death.

i saw it. It was clearly fake/staged like most of the "hate crimes" out there...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Modern "progressives" it a nutshell.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
And I thought the"He will not divide us"chant was annoying.And what was she scribbling on the ground?

edit on CDTFripm5161 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

i saw it. It was clearly fake/staged like most of the "hate crimes" out there...

Well then, the video in the OP shows a clearly faked show by a conservative trying to make all lefties look like crazies.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I take politics seriously and all but there are people on both sides who take it too seriously.

Most news never affects most folks directly, let alone soon after its reported... Why the insane reactions?

Beer? Check!

Twitter? Check!

Minority privilege? Check!

Muh POTUS? Check!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

It's not just Trump signs, also White Males triggered SJWs

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
A little attention whore. Stop paying attention and it'll go away.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum
We have all obviously seen this type of behavior, but my question is, what type of behavior is this!?
Is this a real/genuine expression from this individual, or is it fake?

If it is genuine... is it normal?

Is this behavior healthy?

Does anybody side with this individual?

What would make this type of individual happy?

These are legit questions.

Sorry for the link, not embed.
Link to Video

Thank you.

Interesting. When I viewed it, I figured I'd find it was faked, but...........not so sure.

I'd guess the behavior is considered "normal" in Washington State, Oregon and Cali.
I'm sure millions in those states side with her......hell, they'd probably give her an award!
I seriously doubt anything other than a transgendered black lesbian female in the White Hut would make her happy.

But here's an important thing to consider asking.......is there some way of tracking these people once they're outed for being the leftist nut jobs they are? Tracking should be a serious consideration! Would you want to be seated next to this creature on one of the typically overcrowded cramped airplanes they fly today? Would you want to hire this kind of nut into your business?

These people seriously need to be tagged and tracked! If I had the authority, I'd put ankle monitors on them and restrict them to the counties of their residence...............for life, so the rest of the country doesn't become infected with their obvious mental illness.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Someone taze it, please.

link   

Just her style. She is approached by some asking if everything is OK and she says yes and goes on doing her thing.

Actually the guy saying that that is what heppens when you don't take your meds and that it is why he doesn't believe in legalization of MJ comes off like a bigger idiot to me since it is obvious that it isn't because of either of those things.

link   

I'm impressed by her vocal cords and now excuse me i need to get rid of that pesky tinnitus she gave me. Ouch.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This a planned reaction by her, she's in complete control, and seems to enjoy the role

=

troll

I don't know how else to interpret it.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Deflect much?
This freak needs a rubber sound proof room so she can screech till she croaks.
I would lock her in there and play Trump speeches day and night.
Over a fu*king sign? Nobody that is normal does that type of crap, Liberalism is a mental illness.
Just like the other thread about the idiot who has a meltdown over the Confederate flag.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
She's basically acting like a three year old screaming because she is not happy about a sign. Life is going to be hell for her.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
is there some way of tracking these people once they're outed for being the leftist nut jobs they are? Tracking should be a serious consideration! Would you want to be seated next to this creature on one of the typically overcrowded cramped airplanes they fly today? Would you want to hire this kind of nut into your business?

Well, the Trump sign seems to be doing a wonderful job of outing her as an emotionally crippled whackadoodle. Maybe that's the answer... Trump signs, Trump signs everywhere. The more triggers we put on display, the easier it will be to quickly snus out the triggered and properly blackball them from access to normal society.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join