It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Shapeshifting Friend

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
He doesn't benefit from it and he probably isn't going to be pleased with me for talking about it.

A good friend is a shapeshifter. By this I mean his face changes shape, sometimes overnight. The bones move, he can feel the movement. Some mornings he has to go to the mirror to check what he looks like. One day he said to me, "I've got the triceratops look today". Looking at his forehead I could see what he meant, with the bone of his skull pushing up under his skin.

Everyone who knows him well sees the changes. He tells me he has even been accused of being an imposter. I can believe that seeing how much his appearance can change.

He explained to me the involuntary movement of the bones takes enormous energy and during these times he eats, drinks and smokes far more than usual.

He is unemployable and on medication. He's a very talented and accomplished musician. Great company on a wild camping trip. He can be dangerous. Sometimes he follows exactly in my footsteps and I get the uncomfortable feeling that he could be thinking if he kills me he could become me. Sometimes he picks up rocks. I never take my eyes off him when he's behaving like that. He watches me watching him out of the corner of my eye. Usually we laugh and carry on. Sometimes we finish the walk and don't see each other for a while.

He's my shapeshifting friend and I'm glad to know him.

Does anyone here know someone who's bone structure changes in this way? One day they have one appearance, the next day they look very different.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Pics please.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen.

Surely you have many of your "friend".

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

I almost never take photographs. From what I know about photography a slight change in perspective can give a very different image. Control photographs would have to be very carefully taken. He isn't likely to co-operate but if it seems appropriate I'll ask him.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

He can be dangerous. Sometimes he follows exactly in my footsteps and I get the uncomfortable feeling that he could be thinking if he kills me he could become me. Sometimes he picks up rocks. I never take my eyes off him when he's behaving like that. He watches me watching him out of the corner of my eye.

You said he's 'on medication'. Are there any diagnoses to go with that rundown?

Like Bipolar, Schizophrenic, kind of things?

My mom has several distinct personalities, I've seen her go from 'normal' to twisted mask of rage in an instant. Its very disturbing, like something just 'takes over', occurring mid stride. She's been diagnosed as bipolar, prescribed Zoloft, refuses to take it.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

How old are you and your friend?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I'm mid fifties, he's mid thirties.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I've never asked what diagnosis but I would guess they say schizophrenic. He has a constant running battle with medication. On, off, more, less, different, and unfortunately abuse. Some of that medication seems to be speed with a fancy name.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
You got me curious about this, because I had heard/read somewhere that people with DID (aka Multiple Personality) sometimes have facial changes with each personality. Some muscles relax, while others tighten up; eyes get wider, or more "squintier", etc. I did a quick Google search but couldn't find anything concrete. There were a few message boards that concerned this topic, so others have asked this question. Many respondents with the disorder seemed to believe it.

That's the only thing I can think of, logically, that might account for his "shape-shifting." If our emotions can change how we look, why can't different personalities- say, a child vs. an old man - change it?

On the otherhand, he could just be an alien shapeshifter!!!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

never met a shape shifter but from what I know more then their face changes....but their entire body as well. A shape shifter really does not change like you would think....

Your friend would know if he is a shape shifter or not.....most are reptilian.

i do have experience with demonic possession/obssession which this sounds to be more accurate. Facial changes often happen

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Although I would have liked to read and run on this one...

I tend to agree on your possible theory. Wouldn't this validate why he has no knowledge of being a shapeshifter?

Also whoever said that with multiple personalities people can change facial "looks" as the different personalities come forward.

However, my true sense about this whole story and the subject is that it is meth induced suggestion as well as a hallucination. not good to play with fire ,

Edit to add, this is an example of Malevolent behavior regardless of the curiosity about the man, not good to play with fire.

edit on pm531pmFri, 12 May 2017 13:28:46 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

We're both man-hating men for the same reason many women are man-haters. You should see us having a brotherly hug, it's hilarious, we can't bear to touch each other. For that reason I wouldn't have a clue if his body also changes, I wouldn't be able to look.

I married into a family that have multiple demonic possesion problems. I saw it just the other day with what appeared to be a demon becoming enraged at being denied and causing the subject to violently kick a wall wearing only socks, yet there seemed to be no damage and no pain. (I would like a quiet life next incarnation, if anyone can fix that for me.)

I emphasise these appear to be bone structure changes seen in my friend.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lolliek

It does appear to be bone structure changes.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar

Although I would have liked to read and run on this one...

I tend to agree on your possible theory. Wouldn't this validate why he has no knowledge of being a shapeshifter?

Also whoever said that with multiple personalities people can change facial "looks" as the different personalities come forward.

However, my true sense about this whole story and the subject is that it is meth induced suggestion as well as a hallucination. not good to play with fire ,

Edit to add, this is an example of Malevolent behavior regardless of the curiosity about the man, not good to play with fire.

Very good post.

I do have experience with DID and faces do not change.....

I am very careful before screaming DEMON.....9 cases out of 10 are nothing more than mental illness BUT that 1 is enough for a life time and demonic attacks are occurring more frequently around the globe. Its become so bad the Vatican and other religious organizations have been teaching exorcism and deliverance ministry to select people at an alarming rate.

The more I think about this one....he might need a change of medication. It sounds like his medication might not be correct BUT then again there is a witness (the OP) who has seen these changes occur.

Very interesting.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

We're both man-hating men for the same reason many women are man-haters. You should see us having a brotherly hug, it's hilarious, we can't bear to touch each other. For that reason I wouldn't have a clue if his body also changes, I wouldn't be able to look.

I married into a family that have multiple demonic possesion problems. I saw it just the other day with what appeared to be a demon becoming enraged at being denied and causing the subject to violently kick a wall wearing only socks, yet there seemed to be no damage and no pain. (I would like a quiet life next incarnation, if anyone can fix that for me.)

I emphasise these appear to be bone structure changes seen in my friend.

Now this one has my attention....maybe you should PM me. Giving spiritual advice on ATS is ridiculed.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Hmm, i have bony structures on my head, that seem to change... i traced the footprints of the person that was before... i pick up stones that could brake bones... i am the third being in this body.

How strange,

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Pleased to meet you.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I hope you two can keep this line of discussion open, I am very interested in hearing more. I think your suggestion is most likely btw, I am not aware of anything natural that can cause changes in bone structure that rapidly. And to change back? And in different ways depending on the day? Weird...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Weird...

Very weird, and not at all easy to document convincingly. Even if co-operation was achieved there'd be the usual round of reasons to deny it was as presented.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I get what you're saying, and you'd really have to be familiar with someones face to notice any subtle changes. People on here would just probably think he looked the same in any pic you posted.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join