It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you proud of your country???

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

People from Greenland are free to travel throughout the European Union.
I'm not sure how often handguns, or the lack thereof, have influenced their freedom to travel, or their freedom generally.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: Jay-morris

Poeple of england france italy etc only have the ILLUSION of freedom.

Americans actualy HAVE freedom.

Please explain?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Dont you understand grain of sand that if they want to make a stand against the rulers of there land they cant because they haven't any guns?

How can a people be free if they dont have access to guns to overthrow the tyrrants??

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 15-5-2017 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Dont you understand grain of sand that if they want to make a stand against the rulers of there land they cant because they haven't any guns?

How can a people be free if they dont have access to guns to overthrow the tyrrants??

Rubbish! America has had criminals in governments for how long now? Still have not seen a rise to get rid of these "tyrants"

Your just another weak person conditioned by your government If you think you "are free"

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Good to know! Thanks.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Here in The U.K. if we want to overthrow the government, we vote it out of power.

We find that more civil.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Lol you and your handguns, that's so last year, the gub'mint have bigger ones.
Your illusion of freedom is no more free, but that comfort of your handgun keeps y'all thinking you are.

*edit*
Oh, and Greenland, which is a constituent country of Denmark, ranks number 3 in the world with the US as passport gets you into most nations without a visa.

edit on 15.5.2017 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Good to know! Thanks.

You are delusional, and the kind of person your government loves

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
What good is your country if you or no one else has pride in it?

I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN.

Not so happy the direction it's been headed the last 20yrs tho.

I live in HK and I think the brits did a good job here.

Except for the driving on the other side of the road. Idiots. lol

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

I applaud you for being a proud American. I take issue with you claiming that others have no right to feel as proud of their nation as you do about yours.

Part of being an American is not understanding how anyone could be as proud. After all inside of any nationality is an american trying to get out.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Lol you and your handguns, that's so last year, the gub'mint have bigger ones.
Your illusion of freedom is no more free, but that comfort of your handgun keeps y'all thinking you are.

Handguns!? LOL Seriously though......being the least neutered sort of gives you that idea simply by comparison.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Here in The U.K. if we want to overthrow the government, we vote it out of power.

We find that more civil.

YEA LOL!!!!!! Tell that to the IRA. Dint they try to vote you out over there? What a hoot!

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Poeple of england france italy etc only have the ILLUSION of freedom. Americans actualy HAVE freedom.

hahahha - at least we have less chance of being killed by Police when minding our own business

Plenty of youtubes if you care to search - I won't post any

here's how you treat dogs as well

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You've live in a tyrannical country post 911 - I don't see Americans storming the Bastille LOL

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Am I proud of my country Australia yes it has many great wonders the Great Barrier Reef,Great Ocean Road,Ayers Rock,great cities fresh clean air and natural abundance.

Am I proud of my Government no its just another Deputy Dog to Zionist bankers and the USA and has allowed the same accumulation of debt,moral decay,Islamification,enthronement of corporations and enslavement as the rest of the western world and is run by the same self serving corrupt and inept individuals as anywhere else.

I would fight for my country,but not my Government and whoever they are doing the bidding of.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I may be delusional, but at least I'm not British.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

How can one be proud of ones country when its become a slave state of the US, when its leaders sign anything put in front of it by the US, when it send its troops anywhere instructed by the US under some so called mutal self help treaty ???

No I am not proud of my country because our successive governments have allowed us to become owned by US big buienss and now China is also moving in on us and is helping themsleves to our resources.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Your boorishness and lack of finesse has already made that abundantly clear.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Not all Britons are boorish and lack finesse.

Prince Charrles has finesse. So did Johny Lydon and Liam Gallagher.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join