It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you proud of your country???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I live in Poland and I am so proud of my country that in the case of war I would start shooting polish people just to express how much I respect them.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

I think you may be onto something, the green thugs hiding in plain sight.
...rumour is they torture Smurfs as well!

#bluelivesmatter
edit on 13.5.2017 by grainofsand because: typo

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Pride goeth before the fall. The US did things in the past to be proud of, but not lately. I'm nothing but ashamed about being American these days. Horrific atrocities are being committed by greedy, power hungry people I wouldn't put out if they were on fire, and their actions unfairly reflect onto everybody else.
I served my country before I knew any better. I earned the right to say these things. All you love it or leave types can go eff yourself. This country is in the state it is because of your defiant ignorance voting for the worst people this country can excrete up from the bowels of hell.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Really, people do stuff we get to feel proud of, countries are just places.

So be proud of people, I guess. And ashamed of some of them too, of course.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite
The Polish people I have met are some the very finest and have every right to be proud. You guys are first rate war fighters and your women are very beautiful and feminine. Please don't shoot your own people, save it for the any Russian invaders.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Lol generalisation much from anecdotal evidence?
I know some scumbag Polish men who'd stab you in a heartbeat and beat their less than beautiful downtrodden women.
I also have fantastic Polish friends who are warm and loving.

People are good and bad all over, claiming people are different based on which side of a geopolitical line in the sand they were born on is ridiculous.
edit on 13.5.2017 by grainofsand because: typo

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

I know some scumbag Polish men who'd stab you in a heartbeat and beat their less than beautiful downtrodden women.

People are good and bad all over, claiming people are different based on which side of a geopolitical line in the sand they were born on is ridiculous.

This poster told me to ignore them a few weeks ago, and now won't leave me alone. Based on my experience with women she must have been at the pre-menstrual point in her cycle then and is now ovulating.
edit on 13-5-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: grainofsand

This poster told me to ignore them a few weeks ago, and now won't leave me alone. Based on my experience with women she must have been at the pre-menstrual point in her cycle then and is now ovulating.

Which poster, and what on topic point are you making with reference to my post as you quoted it?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Mexico is like the canada of the south.
Canada is like the mexico of the north.

Canada is the really expensive Mexico of the north.

Not sure what you have against Greenland....
Isn't Swiss chocolate special? And Italian food?

And...I'm too lazy to go through the rest of your listified list.

Am I proud of Canada? It's just where I was born, and I am happy about that compared to many other places where everything is going wrong....I would have been just as happy to be born in Iceland, or Australia, or Scandinavian countries.......or a couple of others
edit on 13-5-2017 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: Christosterone

Pride goeth before the fall. The US did things in the past to be proud of, but not lately. I'm nothing but ashamed about being American these days. Horrific atrocities are being committed by greedy, power hungry people I wouldn't put out if they were on fire, and their actions unfairly reflect onto everybody else.
I served my country before I knew any better. I earned the right to say these things. All you love it or leave types can go eff yourself. This country is in the state it is because of your defiant ignorance voting for the worst people this country can excrete up from the bowels of hell.

Full quote because this deserves to be said again. And again and again. Very well stated, good job. And right on the head of the nail.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

The English have nothing to be proud about.

I agree 100%

I am certainly not proud we invented The USA

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Cat got your tongue?
You were quick to come out with an unsavoury sexist comment about menstrual women, so please do explain or I'll assume you are just being a prick who has no argument to my reasoned points.
edit on 13.5.2017 by grainofsand because: stupid auto correct

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is how insane and delusional everyone really is.

"Nations" are purely figments of our imagination.
It's not real. It's just a concept that changes with the sands of time.

In reality we are just a bunch of humans that live on a rock in space.
Crazy insane delusional humans.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010
a reply to: TonyS

good riddance!

The guy lives in TEXAS Dumas.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Because of there atroscious fishing policies.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Are you ridiculing all the american soldiers who sacrificed everything to fight that war?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Yes except the USA invented itself when the founding forefathers got together on bunker hill and signed the declaration of indepandance.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
No!
Why should i?

One can be proud of something he did with his own hands, brain.
But why should one be proud of the country he just coincidentally was born in

You were born here due to an ancestor coming here maybe at great risk and uncertainty.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

We are much more than that irrespective even of our similarities with other nations be they ancestral or influenced by ours.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Military service and being part of the greatest military power the world has ever seen, being part of the machine that dictates global direction was enlightening and valuable experience.

Yes we get that - you are proud to be a cog in the biggest war machine the planet has known.

Going forth invading other nations for theft of their resources. The drugs from Afghanistan are doing wonders to your citizens, the too big to fail banks never had it so good. Pity about your health system and 90% of the US citizens who are struggling.

Like the Roman Empire the US is entering a down ward slide, you just fail to see you're a pawn of Globalism, toiling for the top 5% who control 90% of the money, but as long as you get your thin slice of the cake - its all good

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join