It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you proud of your country???

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: grainofsand

Well did you know what i meant? Then it doesnt matter how its spelled.

Yes, for many americans these days spelling and grammar mean nothing at all. Neither does torture and military aggression mean anything. Sad.

And most americans are unable to distinguish between country and government, two different things. Pity.

Spelling and Grammar are important when writing a paper or book, etc. It is NOT important on internet message boards.

My feelings about Grammar in no way reflect my feelings about military aggression. At least I hope they dont. Are these things correlated?

(post by FuggleHop removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Salander

He's British....but more importantly, are you equating poor grammar with psychopathy?

No, I just find that poor grammar and spelling are indicative of lax thinking skills. We all make spelling and grammar errors from time to time, but in this case it seemed more than just an error. IMO, reasoning skills are effected by poor language skills.

As Orwell noted, once the language is corrupted, what follows naturally is the corruption of thought processes.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I do agree, however, message forum boards and emails are pretty new in the grand scheme of things. At work, I aim for no spelling/grammar errors.

On message boards and personal emails..that rule does not apply...at all...and i think that is ok

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

And I agree!

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join