It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study - Transgender myth exposed - a mental disorder.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

How do you know he has women body parts?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: schuyler

No, he's not a transvestite. That just shows your ignorance. He is a trans male who has been on hormones and had surgical procedures. He's got muscles like a man and he is also attracted to women. Still want him in your daughter's locker room?

You know what is a tragedy? When children with gender dysphoria are not supported by their parents, because those children most likely end up in serious trouble or dead.

This thread is a mine field and no one is pulling any punches...that being said, I'm strapping in and scrubbing down and you seem more than willing take your share of licks and be respectful and not belligerent, so I ask you with 100% sincerity (because I am 'ignorant' to the facts/distinction and simply want to 'know'), what is a transvestite? Can anyone 'just become' a transvestite? How is it different from transsexual?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

a reply to: RickyD

Is it common sense to force this guy into the girls locker room?

(hint: he was born a female, so by your logic he should be in the girls locker room)

Maybe it should have never come to that. And IF she is still having the same psychological problems as before the biological transformation, she should be getting some sort of psychological help.

soulwaxer

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

No, he's not a transvestite. That just shows your ignorance. He is a trans male who has been on hormones and had surgical procedures. He's got muscles like a man and he is also attracted to women. Still want him in your daughter's locker room?

You know what is a tragedy? When children with gender dysphoria are not supported by their parents, because those children most likely end up in serious trouble or dead.

Thats thanks to our educational system being so screwed up and our church leaders do not try to understand that Science(also created by God since man came up with it) is sometimes not black and white.

Parents who are shamed into doing things liek abandoning their kids by being mis educated,and mis informed need to be educated properly. CHurches could help by Actually doing as they were commanded to do and love everyone as their brothers and sisters. Most prolly never gonna happen though due to reading comprehension issues such as the OT laws were for hebrews alone.
Crap a whole lot of reasons that would drag this off topic. Point is it sucks.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

a reply to: RickyD

Is it common sense to force this guy into the girls locker room?

(hint: he was born a female, so by your logic he should be in the girls locker room)

Maybe it should have never come to that. And IF she is still having the same psychological problems as before the biological transformation, she should be getting some sort of psychological help.

soulwaxer

Umm legally hes a GUY because he has a PENIS between his legs. Sex is readily apparent on that man. I dare you to find this man and refeer to him as a girl. What we are getting at is Chrmosomes do not always express right and you will get a male with female chrosomes and vice versa.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Bet you he has a penis instead. Chrmosomes are not absolute.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

"That nature assigned"
Lol... As if we're somehow outside of nature?
We're part of nature.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Bet you he has a penis instead. Chrmosomes are not absolute.

Nope, that dude has a vagina. He's a pretty famous comedian, actually; I saw him live in Bend a couple of years ago.

Regardless of what he's got between his legs, his girlfriends are quite pleased with him and he made a really great point as to why (not appropriate for ATS but you should look it up. Heh).
edit on 12-5-2017 by Abysha because: Goddamn phone...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I think there are a lot of people who would adopt children from parents who wont guide them through the years they need it most.

Gender identity leaving the home, and entering society (kindergarten) is a slightly important one.

You couldn't fail at teaching them to survive any worse. Sex is for reproduction.

It is literally ending your own bloodline with feelings and lack of leadership.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

A transvestite is someone who dresses like the opposite gender, but does not have gender dysphoria. In other words, they identify with the gender that matches their sex, they just like dressing up. They may be gay or they may be heterosexual. They often will only dress up on certain occasions - not all the time- and they are okay with being thought of as the gender that matches their body.

A person with gender dysphoria identifies as a different gender than what their body is. They "know", for example, that they are female, even though their body is male. This discrepancy causes them much distress, hence the "dysphoria". They want to live their life completely (24/7) as the gender they identify with.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

He is doing really well since his transition, actually. The transition is the best thing that could have happened to him. It saved him.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
Yeah, I'm not sure I'll take that with much more than a grain of salt.

In the late 70's he took it upon himself to stop the offering of gender reassignment surgery at JH.

Throughout the 90's he worked hard to convince the public that repressed memories were BS and that people could not spontaneously remember sexual abuse from their childhood that they had previously forgotten about or blocked from memory.

Under George W bush he was charged with the task of making one or more recommendations as to what the U.S. federal government's policy regarding embryonic stem cells should be- and he made it very clear how he felt on using stem cells from embryos was equal to killing an unborn child.

He tries to reassure us all that homosexuality is an erroneous desire.

It sems to me all of his science is agenda based on pushing religious morals onto others- and that is why I don't put much care into what he produces. When it comes to this particular field I'd rather take the word and research of other scientists with different degrees and references.

I don't however mind reading about what he thinks and looking into his work.

Thanks for sharing!!!

-Alee

Proper level headed response from an opposing view.

Take notice!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Thank you^2! I appreciate (sincerely) the education

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

It was clearly a mental disorder when the old guy wanted to be a 8 year old. Then today hearing a mother and son decided they wanted to be father and daughter. Clearly a mental disorder which most run in the family.

Duck Dynasty is a good example of mental disorders running in the family. They all have all or some of their mothers mental disorder just to start.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
i have seen people who were born one gender and through years of intensive therapy and surgery, they have successfully transitioned. you could look at them and have no idea they werent born that way. i have no problem with those people because they made a decision and followed through with it. they completed their journey in that regard. ...and then there are people who just want a different identity and think that switching up their wardrobe and declaring themselves "female" or "male" will make themselves happier with who they are. sex changes do not magically make your life easier or your future brighter. sure you get free sympathy points. sure people will feel obligated to defend and protect you for political reasons. but you will not be happier with yourself if thats why you are doing it. life sucks for people no matter what gender you are and you will not be a better or happier or more successful person if you decide a sex change is the perfect way to revamp your image.

to all those who legitimately felt like they were the wrong gender and successfully transitioned from one to the other: congratulations, i hope it brings you all the joy you have been missing.

to all the people who are just looking for an easy fix to their character flaws and circumstances, a "fresh start" so to speak: you are embarrassing yourself and abusing the social equivalent of a handicap parking space.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Psychologists ... yeah, they should not say so much about biological things, but psychiatrists - having gone through university biology and later medical school - they actually ARE qualified to talk about biology.

Most people think psychologists and psychiatrists are the same thing. They are not.

Just clearing that up

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Then she still has female chromosomes and is still a female...Just like if I had some genetic trait I had changed through plastic surgery. If I had children with someone else having that gene we would have kids with that gene. Having the surgery only changed something superficially. I mean where do you draw the line...Is it just up to the person, business, or government? Do you suppose we just get subjective with it because I think that would be a nightmare. How do you suppose we let Joe blow in the dudes locker room but then draw the line with someone else who doesn't look as male as that example? Or do we just say anyone can go anywhere who cares just deal with the pervs who take things like this to their advantage to abuse people? You try to act like it's just so simple and everyone should "obviously" agree with your take on it...I don't think it would work out in reality like you see it work in your mind. Also do you think people should be forced to handle it how you think it should be...And if not how do you deal with those who don't handle it like you (I'm sure there would be a lot)?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Do you not understand that it does not matter a damn what religion says about any of this? My faith is in Christ, but that does not change the scientific or physical facts of what is happening in the world, and it does not give me the right to judge those who live a different way to the way that I do.

All it means, is that I am not going to be engaging in pursuits prohibited in the Bible. It does not mean that it is my job to make peoples lives awful, to badger, cajole, or indeed deny the science surrounding these things, which has GOT to stop. People who know better than ALL you detractors and phobics in this thread, understand there is legitimacy to the positions mentioned, an undeniable physiological, neurological and biological series of issues which separates those with misaligned gender, from those who are "merely insane", that Homosexuality is NOT an illness, just a way of life which is not more or less valid just because it cannot bear fruit in the form of a child, or because it goes against the text of the Bible.

Your beliefs, your religion... they only apply to YOU and what YOU are going to do with YOUR body. They do not give you the right to deny personhood, civil rights, or the identity of individuals, because your good book told you so, because the only thing that Christ has to say on any of this, that has any relevance to it at all, is "judge not".

Your inability to accept your fellow human being for what they are, not what you think they ought to be, is the beam you are going to have to learn to pull from your eyesocket, but don't you DARE make your failure anyone elses problem. Own it, own it by rectification.

I am not a bible/church person, but you do not need God or religion to tell you that in order to pro-create, the sexes must be opposite. And as I have said before, I really have nothing against Trans people at all. But I do believe it is a mental illness. It is like trying to plug in an electrical appliance by connect male to male ends, it does not work! It's just nature.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

It's more like being a toaster and saying I want to be an outlet not the toaster...But when you make yourself into that outlet you don't output power you're just a broken outlet.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

It's more like being a toaster and saying I want to be an outlet not the toaster...But when you make yourself into that outlet you don't output power you're just a broken outlet.

Yes exactly, basically lol.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join