It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study - Transgender myth exposed - a mental disorder.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

oh I see, so the line is drawn at thinking you are something other than a human.
then it wouldn`t be considered a mental illness for a 60 year old man to think he is a 12 year old girl,act like a 12 year old girl and demand to be treated like a 12 year old girl?
he could join the girl scouts too?
and have sleep overs with the neighborhood 12 year old girls?
and play with dolls?

They used to put people like that in mental institutions for their own protection.

we already know that identifying as being an age younger than your biological age is considered normal because middle age women do it all the time.
They try to look, act and dress younger than they really are, so in theory a 60 year old man who wants to be a 12 year old girl should be considered perfectly normal.

edit on 12-5-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Do you not understand that it does not matter a damn what religion says about any of this? My faith is in Christ, but that does not change the scientific or physical facts of what is happening in the world, and it does not give me the right to judge those who live a different way to the way that I do.

All it means, is that I am not going to be engaging in pursuits prohibited in the Bible. It does not mean that it is my job to make peoples lives awful, to badger, cajole, or indeed deny the science surrounding these things, which has GOT to stop. People who know better than ALL you detractors and phobics in this thread, understand there is legitimacy to the positions mentioned, an undeniable physiological, neurological and biological series of issues which separates those with misaligned gender, from those who are "merely insane", that Homosexuality is NOT an illness, just a way of life which is not more or less valid just because it cannot bear fruit in the form of a child, or because it goes against the text of the Bible.

Your beliefs, your religion... they only apply to YOU and what YOU are going to do with YOUR body. They do not give you the right to deny personhood, civil rights, or the identity of individuals, because your good book told you so, because the only thing that Christ has to say on any of this, that has any relevance to it at all, is "judge not".

Your inability to accept your fellow human being for what they are, not what you think they ought to be, is the beam you are going to have to learn to pull from your eyesocket, but don't you DARE make your failure anyone elses problem. Own it, own it by rectification.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: NerdGoddess

A lot of the comments in here make me feel very uncomfortable for those here at ATS who are trans. I don't think you're mentally ill, I don't think you're sick.

Have you ever had a conversation with a trans person? I can promise you that their skin is much thicker than yours, and the majority of them disagree with your diagnosis.

I have. Not one of them has told me they feel they are sick or mentally ill.

To add to this, what diagnosis? I am not a doctor. I haven't made a diagnosis of any kind.

Oh and the last thing, thin skin? For what, finding some of the comments to be disgusting and rude? Either way your opinion of my skin matters not to me.

So where are you going with this?

-Alee
edit on 5/12/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I am telling you gays and non gays can see and feel a completely different energy emanation from them.

You are obviously an individual who is deficient in this sensor ranges...BUT I AM NOT.

I was born extremely sensitive to things most are not and have expanded upon it.

And have had much persecution when younger BECAUSE of it.

Everyone knows i am different.

Your kind of logic will soon be swept from the planet as you have a distorted mix of religion and liberalism crybabyness.

By those like ME.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

That man is not indicative of gender dysphoria, and you know it. Gender dysphoria does not mean that you think you are many years younger than you are.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Ok... well, I have a while to go yet before I need to worry about your species wiping mine out. Professor X has not yet been born, and his school for gifted children is not yet open.

On the matter of the real world and the things going on in it however, you remain woefully ill informed, not to mention on the verge of delusion. I mean who the hell do you think you are, really?
edit on 12-5-2017 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Ok... well, I have a while to go yet before I need to worry about your species wiping mind out. Professor X has not yet been born, and his school for gifted children is not yet open.

On the matter of the real world and the things going on in it however, you remain woefully ill informed, not to mention on the verge of delusion. I mean who the hell do you think you are, really?

and yet the trans are the ones being accused of having a mental illness...

-Alee

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

A lot of the comments in here make me feel very uncomfortable for those here at ATS who are trans. I don't think you're mentally ill, I don't think you're sick.

Have you ever had a conversation with a trans person? I can promise you that their skin is much thicker than yours, and the majority of them disagree with your diagnosis.

To add to this, what diagnosis? I am not a doctor. I haven't made a diagnosis of any kind.

-Alee

ALL of them tell me they know they are confounded in many ways...most believe they do not fit ANYTHING..and the media and doctors are all instructed to tell them these are the only options.

I SEE SOULS THAT ARE SEARCHING FOR THE REST..and they ARE NOT GETTING IT from religion..science or ANYWHERE ELSE.

Secure them...build them up but for God's sake stop telling them they are NORMAL when they bloody well know they are MORE.
edit on 12-5-2017 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
a reply to: TrueBrit

I am telling you gays and non gays can see and feel a completely different energy emanation from them.

You are obviously an individual who is deficient in this sensor ranges...BUT I AM NOT.

I was born extremely sensitive to things most are not and have expanded upon it.

And have had much persecution when younger BECAUSE of it.

Everyone knows i am different.

Your kind of logic will soon be swept from the planet as you have a distorted mix of religion and liberalism crybabyness.

By those like ME.

Is this a 'mental illness' perhaps? You seem to really believe you were born special and different from others and are convinced it's something physical.

*heavy snark*

link   

Science has helped many people with gender dysphoria. All of the transgender people I know say they are much happier with their bodies since undergoing hormone treatment and various surgical procedures. Some of them are still unhappy with how they are being treated as sick freaks by others, though.

link   

Go join the X-men then there superhero with your super human sensory abilities. If you are so sensitive to aura's as you say shouldn't you be calling out politicians left and right then because we all know quite a few of them are into some pretty heinous recreational activities yet stand up on the podium and pine on about values and such.

Note to add: For all interested parties you have a Transgender woman here who is happier and healthier than I have been in a long time. I love who I am and sure I struggle with my sense of self occasionally just like any human being but at the end of the day I am much more content than I was 5 years ago living a lie. Most of my friends feel the same way, in fact I have not personally met one person who was unhappy with their transition to this day. I'm not saying that they are not out there but it certainly does not represent the majority in my experience.
edit on 12-5-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

so you draw the line at age identity? age identity is a mental illness but gender identity is ok.

well somebody better tell all those middle age women who act, dress,pretend to be younger than what they really are that,that is not acceptable and they might be suffering from a mental illness.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It is both physical and non physical...

Of course liberals would scoff the fastest at anyone being born special..as they did not think of it first.

If we were to meet face to face i wonder how long your snark would last.. i find its 5 seconds or less.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

-Alee

ALL of them tell me they know they are confounded in many ways...most believe they do not fit ANYTHING..and the media and doctors are all instructed to tell them these are the only options.

I SEE SOULS THAT ARE SEARCHING FOR THE REST..and they ARE NOT GETTING IT from religion..science or ANYWHERE ELSE.

Secure them...build them up but for God's sake stop telling them they are NORMAL when they bloody well know they are MORE.

Thanks for sharing your experience with me.
I disagree with it, but if that's your experience, that's what it is, it doesn't make it true for the whole.
Unless you insist you know every trans person on this earth. That would be awfully impressive.

-Alee

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

we already know that identifying as being an age younger than your biological age is considered normal because middle age women do it all the time.
They try to look, act and dress younger than they really are, so in theory a 60 year old man who wants to be a 12 year old girl should be considered perfectly normal.

No, normal middle age women do not try to look and act like 12-year-olds, or expect to be treated like they are 12 years old.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

so it is ok to identify as being an age younger than what you really are as long as you don`t identify as being too much younger?

where is the cut off line?

is it ok to identify as being 10 years younger?
what about 20 years younger?

someone should really write down all these new age rules because this is getting really confusing to us older folks, or are you just making this stuff up as you go along?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I think you fail to see the irony in what you say.

(And you sound aggressive and unhinged, tbh.)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Ok... well, I have a while to go yet before I need to worry about your species wiping mine out. Professor X has not yet been born, and his school for gifted children is not yet open.

Someone who is not interested in existing and "battling on" while those as yourself feel we have to just live and let live..

Someone not interested in the acceptance of stupidity that masquerades as godliness.

I can see you have helped many people but it has capped..and that is boring...meaningless.

You are as confused as the rest..of course that is ok..but please do not preach that acceptance is Christ's cure........

This cycle must end.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I preach that it is no persons job to judge others. It is my job as a Christian to do right by people, to treat them as human and in a compassionate manner, something which has escaped the fundamentalists entirely, something that comes not as a second nature, but as an unfamiliar and uncomfortable chore, rather than a duty and an honour.

What the hell is your excuse?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

We can call people out all we want..that does nothing for the blind.

The damage present in most of us stops truth in its tracks..

XMEN lol..you all know at least some of it it true and possible..you all love those movies on a deep level.

Try activating yourselves and see what happens..or be like the rest and do nothing.

Anyways...none of it is going anywhere cause these issues are borne from other places.

AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join