It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study - Transgender myth exposed - a mental disorder.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
obviously it is a mental disorder, if people were going around saying that they are an apple or a tree and demanding to be treated like an apple or a tree, they would be locked up in an asylum.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Wow.

Equating gender dysphoria and transgenderism with sexual assault on an animal?

That is a barbaric and inhuman position to take. There is a part of me that should have been born to the world about five hundred years ago, but thankfully, even that part of me is more progressive than that!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Again, Blaire has done more for the positive view of trans (among conservatives who are now blasting the old guard for not accepting trans) than decades of Cher impersonators and the sjw entourage.

I have no way to know this to be true. I haven't seen every video she has ever made because listening to her talk boils my blood so I avoid watching her trash video's. The way he talks to and about other Trans folk is nothing more than pandering to conservatives for youtube views. She refers to other Trans women who have made videos criticizing what he has to say as he and him while his opponent shows him the courtesy of calling him a her. See what I did there willfully disrespecting her by calling her him? Well that is what she does, she is like the Transgender version of Milo and I can't stand his flaming, pedophile protecting @$$ either. How are we ever to be seen and accepted as our presented identities if there are those from within our own community that say otherwise?

Take it form a Trans woman with many friends in the community and I have never personally encountered anyone who likes what she has to say other than here at ATS.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
I am just dumbfounded that people need a study to realize it is a mental illness. Do those not have common sense and eye's? Those who think it is not, are mentally ill.

Some mental illnesses are allowed...it helps further liberal positions as they all believe conservatives are the root of why they feel so wrong inside.

As another poster said..they are not interested as to why they feel crappy..just want to feel they are in a battle to remove all control systems and in the anarchy they feel better.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I love also how people say being gay is normal because animals in the wild do homosexual things too. Well in that case, since animals eat their own, and other's poop, a human doing it would be normal as well?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Finally, someone has the balls to blow the whistle on the whole tranny scam.

Sex reassignment should be illegal as it further promotes mental illness.

(post by DarkestConspiracyMoon removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
obviously it is a mental disorder, if people were going around saying that they are an apple or a tree and demanding to be treated like an apple or a tree, they would be locked up in an asylum.

And they should get therapy, because all those things are not human, therefore it is not possible for the brain to develop that way. People with gender dysphoria don't think they are not a human - their brain and their body just got the gender mixed up. Male, female - still human.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Now, back to page 1. any thoughts on the sources demonstrating that gender dysphoria is a physical thing? ...or did you want to talk about something else?

Are you suggesting that a mental disorder can't have a biological cause?

Are you suggesting that there may be a cure out there that doesn't involve self-mutilation?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I am just so sad that there are some really ignorant people in this thread, and in this world. People who have never read a scientific document in their life, but boy they sure think they know everything about science!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Well, homosexuality, just like the concept of more than one gender, has been going on for longer than the notion that there are only two genders and that man and woman is the only acceptable sexual coupling has been the accepted norm, but you go ahead and prove your lack of historical awareness of the issue.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Ah.

So because you are a regressive, backward facing individual, who prefers the crushing persecution of those considered different, to the freedom they enjoy now to be who they are, largely unhindered by people like yourself, you see fit to lambast the advancements and the positive changes that have been made to civil rights, as well as the understanding of science that has come along with those changes?

I bet you are against stem cell treatment that could heal babies with cancer as well, aren't you.

I hope you are very proud of yourself, and that your pride makes up for being completely and utterly wrong, about next door to everything you believe in.

It is nowhere near as true as you say...the people are NOT happy overall..something is amiss with them whether you like it or not.

Like other posters said...we are on the path to normalizing everything and studying and hating on what was before.

Something MORE is involved than non-binary...soul matrixes...incompatible DNA sets...and other unknown variables that noone wants to look into.

The energy signature coming off gays and trans is indeed different...and is not this so-called "natural"...but is a phenomenon that is not being studied...is suppressed now more than ever..and i believe is THE CLUE that nature here...is no more natural than a dairy farm.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

I can't recall who at the moment, but there's a philosopher who says that someone who thinks they are a hard-boiled egg isn't necessarily wrong. rather, they are simply in the minority.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I am just so sad that there are some really ignorant people in this thread, and in this world. People who have never read a scientific document in their life, but boy they sure think they know everything about science!

Touching, delusional but touching.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Checking back in on this thread and I'm a bit taken back......Because I know there are trans members on this site, I just want you all to know I disagree with this and many of the comments, and you are always welcome to message me about anything. A lot of the comments in here make me feel very uncomfortable for those here at ATS who are trans. I don't think you're mentally ill, I don't think you're sick. I thin you are who you feel like you are, and who you know you are whether its the same for 10 15 20 30 years, or forever, or whether you're fluid and it changes from day to day, year to year.

-Alee

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Well, homosexuality, just like the concept of more than one gender, has been going on for longer than the notion that there are only two genders and that man and woman is the only acceptable sexual coupling has been the accepted norm, but you go ahead and prove your lack of historical awareness of the issue.

I am aware that it has been going on since antiquity, but so has cannibalism, murder, etc. It doesn't make it "normal". Males and females are equipped with the necessary parts to create life. Circumventing nature is not normal. For those who are religious, "go forth and multiply", well that cannot happen unless it is done by natures design.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

It is nowhere near as true as you say...the people are NOT happy overall..something is amiss with them whether you like it or not.

Something would be amiss with you too, if something you were born with, made people hate and fear you so much that they would refuse to recognise your personhood, leave alone your gender.

Like other posters said...we are on the path to normalizing everything and studying and hating on what was before.

Something MORE is involved than non-binary...soul matrixes...incompatible DNA sets...and other unknown variables that noone wants to look into.

The energy signature coming off gays and trans is indeed different...and is not this so-called "natural"...but is a phenomenon that is not being studied...is suppressed now more than ever..and i believe is THE CLUE that nature here...is no more natural than a dairy farm.

The energy signature?

Are you seriously inserting pseudoscientific terminology into a serious discussion about a topic affecting the lives of millions of people? I mean REALLY?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Because science has helped even ONE person with this problem right??

I have many gay and transgendered friends and through my acceptance and logic have caused them to admit more is going on than just a chemical imbalance or intolerant white Christians being the only problem in their world.

Your world view is as limited as the conservatives you disdain...your bleeding heart never healed as they never heal.

Try and look deeper than human emotion for the FULL answers...cause we are not getting any from science or anywhere else.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I have starred all your comments if it makes you feel better.

My favorite cousin came out as transgender, last week. Fortunately he's Canadian and their healthcare system will cover his counseling and medical treatments.

I support him fully and wonder how anyone could believe his gender dysphoria is due to living a 'deeply traumatized life.' He grew up in a normal, happy home...and he has three siblings that are not gender dysphoric. They are all perfectly happy and accomplished people. His parents seem to be dealing with his announcement pretty good, too.

This is just a vicious thread, IMO.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess

A lot of the comments in here make me feel very uncomfortable for those here at ATS who are trans. I don't think you're mentally ill, I don't think you're sick.

Have you ever had a conversation with a trans person? I can promise you that their skin is much thicker than yours, and the majority of them disagree with your diagnosis.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join