It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study - Transgender myth exposed - a mental disorder.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
www.huffingtonpost.com...

.....says the Huffington Post.

Huffpo is a bit crap, but they lay down citations left and right to proper studies done in unbiased sources.

and the ops is using christian news as his source which is simply laughable...and his source is a psychologist who isn't discussing actual science but rather what his views are from a mental health standpoint

In the wise words of the internet...F88K your feels, show me the science
edit on 12-5-2017 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

And yet he is a leader in his field of psychiatry and you are not.

He has written six books on the subject and has 125 peers who agree with his findings.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

and has 125 peers who agree with his findings.

And thousands of peers who disagree with him.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I have used two different sources....

You sound like a Democrat..... running your mouth hoping no one catches your agenda.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

and has 125 peers who agree with his findings.

And thousands of peers who disagree with him.

Please name these thousands you talk about.

Where is the link?

Clearly you are trolling.

You must be a proud parent of a transgender child.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel
So, this is my picture of "transgenders" - haunted folks.

I dont know
Blaire White seems highly non haunted.

Actually, she was haunted more before transitioning

She also hates the trans-trending mocking the whole subject.
She is a bit off on some things, but overall yeah, she seems happier in her life than many normal people I know.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
www.huffingtonpost.com...

.....says the Huffington Post.

Huffpo is a bit crap, but they lay down citations left and right to proper studies done in unbiased sources.

and the ops is using christian news as his source which is simply laughable...and his source is a psychologist who isn't discussing actual science but rather what his views are from a mental health standpoint

In the wise words of the internet...F88K your feels, show me the science

This will probably shock you but a psychologist is a doctor and scientist. But you did not know that.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

DeathSlayer,

Even if you are correct, and Kaylaluv IS the parent of a transgender child, that makes the member about 600000% more qualified to comment on the matter than you ever are.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

DeathSlayer,

Even if you are correct, and Kaylaluv IS the parent of a transgender child, that makes the member about 600000% more qualified to comment on the matter than you ever are.

I know many parents who should NEVER be called a parent in the first place. They let their children dictate to them what and how they want it. Parents scared of their children calling the authorities...throwing money at the problem, ignoring their children to the point they must learn on the streets.

Today's parent is NOTHING compared to what it was 30 years ago. Today we have for the most part single parents attempting to hold down a full time job while their child run the streets.

No wonder there are so many confused children ..... they have NO guidance from their parents or I should say parent.

I wonder how many of these transgenders are homeless, orphans, addicted to alcohol and/or drugs, living with single parents, unloving and uncaring parents, reaching out to anyone who will listen etc.....

edit on 12-5-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I have used two different sources....

You sound like a Democrat..... running your mouth hoping no one catches your agenda.

Better to sound like a democrat than a fanatical religious I guess

I am not saying your rediculous sources you used, I am discussing how you are using non physical science morons to make the case...which has to ignore the physical evidence that completely and utterly dismisses their flat earth because it feels like it pseudoscience.

aka, your religion doesn't match up with the science

my agenda is to smash religions when they enter into the public space
Because whenever religion enters public space, the first thing they try to do is force people to do things based on their morality
the religious in this case don't believe in gender dysphoria (ignoring the physical evidence) therefore are no doubt wanting to stop the process of transitioning in others, convincing to teach people to belittle them (oh, we should fix their hard wired brain with what...psychologists?) Same bs as when they figured gay people were insane.

These people you quote, these psychologist religious nuts, are to be mocked out of relevance.

That is what some Democrats are...and some Republicans..basically the ones grounded in scientific exploration and understanding.

and again
F88k your feels.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

This will probably shock you but a psychologist is a doctor and scientist. But you did not know that.

Soft science
a psychologist giving opinions on neural and genetic science is like a dentist discussing cosmology

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I am just dumbfounded that people need a study to realize it is a mental illness. Do those not have common sense and eye's? Those who think it is not, are mentally ill.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel
So, this is my picture of "transgenders" - haunted folks.

I dont know
Blaire White seems highly non haunted.

Actually, she was haunted more before transitioning

She also hates the trans-trending mocking the whole subject.
She is a bit off on some things, but overall yeah, she seems happier in her life than many normal people I know.

Oh look another Transgender bashing thread YAY!!!

I'd gladly catch an aggravated assault charge if I ever met Blair White, she is a Benedict Arnold to the Transgender community that sells out her kindred for youtube views. She is so smug and entitled because she is young, pretty and passable as we call it. She probably gets treated fairly well and as a woman (like we all wish to be treated) in day to day life then turns around and throws her sisters and brothers under the bus. F@ck Blair White.
edit on 12-5-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

What's next...? Live sex acts on the school bus or in the school library? Maybe transgender coloring books for children under 8 years old to reinforce that transgender is OK and the norm?

How the *&%$ do you go from transgenderism to live sex acts on a school bus?

Your fear of things you don't understand should embarrass you. Let people live as they want.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
I am just dumbfounded that people need a study to realize it is a mental illness. Do those not have common sense and eye's? Those who think it is not, are mentally ill.

So any thoughts on page 1 where I listed 15 sources demonstrating it is a biological reality?

or naa...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

The American Psychology Association has 137,000 members

www.apa.org...

The World Professional Association for Transgender Health has over 1500 members

www.wpath.org...

The American Academy of Pediatrics has over 64,000 members

www.aap.org... entities.aspx

But you are sticking with your 125 far right-wing religious nuts.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

What's next...? Live sex acts on the school bus or in the school library? Maybe transgender coloring books for children under 8 years old to reinforce that transgender is OK and the norm?

How the *&%$ do you go from transgenderism to live sex acts on a school bus?

Your fear of things you don't understand should embarrass you. Let people live as they want.

Your "outlook on life" is why society is sick and broken.

edit on 12-5-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

So any thoughts on page 1 where I listed 15 sources demonstrating it is a biological reality?

or naa...

Doesn't really matter, science means nothing anymore because it is always a left vs right. There are groups trying to claim pedo's are normal. It is catching on, but give it 10 more years. Will you call it normal then, once it is accepted by the left?

edit on 12-5-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Well, you go and tell that to the vast, overwhelming majority of biologists, geneticists, neurologists, biochemists and others, who have been saying the precise opposite for decades and decades, as well as entire cultures which have accepted and understood the non-binary nature of gender for thousands of years.

Good luck coming away from that discussion with your dignity intact.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
I'd gladly catch an aggravated assault charge if I ever met Blair White, she is a Benedict Arnold to the Transgender community that sells out her kindred for youtube views. She is so smug and entitled because she is young, pretty and passable as we call it. She probably gets treated fairly well and as a woman (like we all wish to be treated) in day to day life then turns around and throws her sisters and brothers under the bus. F@ck Blair White.

Blaire White is awesome, and she isn't sold on the Trans are victims for life and have to also accept the nonsense of the many variations of gender

Blaire has done more to get old stodgy people to come around and see trans people might not be just a bunch of crazy idiots...meanwhile the hyper-sjw is doing whatever they can to mock real gender dysphoria by accepting the latest garbage of gender fluidity and such.
Has little to do with her being cute, it has everything to do with her not using trans as a religion to spread.

transgender traitor? no, she is by far more helpful to actual trans people than most
no, I would say she is a transtrender destroyer.

Now lets discuss you
You see someone you disagree with and so want to violently attack
Yep...put you alongside the most hyper religious I suppose...cant counter therefore just attack.
such progressive. so enlightening

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join