It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump threatens Comey in new tweet

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You got off at the wrong exit.

We will see.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Oh and so there's no problem with a sitting president secretly taping the head of the FBI?

Knowing what Snowden released and how those of us who actually realize the situation of government surveillance think, I'm going to leave your comment for you to think about for a bit. (think large server farm in Utah)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BobbyRock

He's waiting for the press to spin this all out of proportion and 'force' him to release the tape that 'may' show that he was right and the press was wrong.

I really think he is playing the press, and is letting them make themselves look like fools.

Edit - How did I miss this post??? CynConcepts post on pg2 is worded better.
edit on 12-5-2017 by LockNLoad because: added

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Did they set up tv tables in from of the set in the oval so they could watch Family Guy while they ate chicken fingers and French fires and little burnt brownies for desert?
They probably ate dinner in the dining room. But you never know.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: JinMI

what's both funny and sad is that the left keeps talking like Trump is an idiot, when in fact, he has been using the media for his benefit since he entered the race. Say something outrageous and the dumbass talking heads will run on for hours, days even.

But it's fun to watch the easily triggered become even more "triggered".

I have to admit, this tweet is quite ingenious. Obviously, the press and democrats will get worked up and demand that these tapes be released. Trump will be 'forced' to give them up. It is getting to be obvious how he is playing them to be able to just get the truth out. If he just offered such tapes...it would be a conspiracy or some such. Let them demand them instead! Hahaha!

the more I read this thread, the more impressed I am with this post. It was prophetic to a degree not yet realized.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: windword

When it starts "He better hope", then we know it's a warning.

is it not a "threat" now?

It still has nothing to do with what you, I, windword or anyone else think it means. If comey perceives it as a threat, he has every right to report it ......

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Hey, anybody else remember when the POTUS wasn't just the King of Trolls?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
That isn't a threat.

I bet he does have those conversations, but I bet, too, it wasn't Trump that "taped" them.

President Trump has not been wrong so far. Be patient. We are going to find out that draining the swamp of deep state corruption and criminality and abuse of power is going to get real messy. This is like a bunch of rabid dogs that have been cornered and have no place to run.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Monger

One of the reasons i like Trump are his tweets. Obama was always so clean and that's never a good sign in my book.

link   
a reply to: BobbyRock

i posted that almost word for word earlier in this thread.....

link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

It's only been 110 days dude.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

As if...
Do you really see Comey giving ANYTHING to wiki leaks.
The Russian tool?
Absurd.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Yeah can't wait for all of that to be revealed.

Ha ha Ha.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

What is it?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Political ambitions??? They're both out of politics.
I thought you knew that.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Monger

Not in recent memory..no.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
That isn't a threat.

I bet he does have those conversations, but I bet, too, it wasn't Trump that "taped" them.

President Trump has not been wrong so far. Be patient. We are going to find out that draining the swamp of deep state corruption and criminality and abuse of power is going to get real messy. This is like a bunch of rabid dogs that have been cornered and have no place to run.

I'm worried that he gets JFKed long before that. They are getting really desperate and the Leprechaun is not above murdering people. I still think avenging Andrew Breitbarts death is on his agenda. A few months back Pol discussed an unoffocial comment for a short period of time where a white house staffer overheard a conversation between Trump and Melania. Apparently he said that he was disgusted by all the blatant corruption and pedophiliacs circling around washington DC. He was pretty upset if i recall that correctly. I don't know but to me it sounded genuine.

Speaking of the medias desperation. Did you read the breaking news with the 2 scoops of ice cream? Hilarious.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Yeah can't wait for all of that to be revealed.

Ha ha Ha.

Well i called Comey getting thrown under the bus right before it happened.
I'm pretty confident so far.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyRock

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: windword

When it starts "He better hope", then we know it's a warning.

is it not a "threat" now?

It still has nothing to do with what you, I, windword or anyone else think it means. If comey perceives it as a threat, he has every right to report it ......

There's no need for Comey to report it for Trump's comment to be judged and even prosecuted. The threat was made in a public forum, Twitter. It was presented not directly to Comey, but to the public, as a "showboat" accusation that Comey is a "leaker" and a promise of Comey's exposure, by releasing tapes that he might have. If Comey does the "right thing", Trump might not have any tapes at all.

edit on 12-5-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

There's a legal definition of "Comey better hope" ???

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join