It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the US President start saying "Make America Safe Again"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
We all know,at least those of us that are up in age know the truth; all Great Nations fall within.
I've been watching some vids about the gangs and them in prison. It seems like without proper and sane punishment laws, US society is doomed.
It says in the Holy Bible, one must do away with evil. Really, people, you can't be pampering these hard core criminals just to keep an artificial economy going called the "prison complex" economy of jobs for Americans. I think one day America will become nothing more then an open prison of its people due to the insane way of how people in power want to stay in power at all cost. That nk fatboy comes to mine very quickly.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

He hasn't grated it enough, yet.

... and that NK fat boy isn't American, so I'm fairly sure that an American president has no jurisdiction there.

edit on 12/5/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Has the U.S ever been a safe place ?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

it was in my neighborhood in my youth

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Yes. If the Bible says we should do it then oviously we should do it.

I want to live in a safe country. Dont you?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Yes.

Better question may be; has the government ever made the U.S. a safe place?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

it was in my neighborhood in my youth

Some neighbourhoods are safer than others, its always been this way anywhere you go in the world.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

NO....the law abiding citizens make the best safeguards.

Only a good man with a gun can stop a bad man with a gun.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Concerned about safety?

Unless you mean how safe the water is to drink, the air to breathe, the food you grow on the land to eat, safety ought to be irrelevant. The only way to achieve safety is to give up liberty. If you are prepared to do that, you do not deserve safety. A slap maybe, but not safety. You provide that for yourself, because you have liberty and the freedom to do so. That is how it is supposed to work.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Some neighbourhoods are safer than others, its always been this way anywhere you go in the world.
Without actually figuring out why that is. This is a silly and pointless comment. Well done Captain obvious. Let's do something about it.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Concerned about safety?

Unless you mean how safe the water is to drink, the air to breathe, the food you grow on the land to eat, safety ought to be irrelevant. The only way to achieve safety is to give up liberty. If you are prepared to do that, you do not deserve safety. A slap maybe, but not safety. You provide that for yourself, because you have liberty and the freedom to do so. That is how it is supposed to work.

Make American government small again, and get it out of my life- and the rest of the world.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Concerned about safety?

Make American government small again, and get it out of my life- and the rest of the world.

I agree. Make the military small again. Close most of our 700+ foreign military bases. Get out of the ME. Stop killing Arabs for Israel.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

It says in the Holy Bible, one must do away with evil. Really, people, you can't be pampering these hard core criminals just to keep an artificial economy going called the "prison complex" economy of jobs for Americans

"Do away with"

Exactly how? Where is the line of "too hard core"....

What is "sane and proper" punishment?
I doubt the prison system "pampers".
Are you advocating hard labour? Solitary confinement for all? Death?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I run at night. Pretty safe to me.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Do away with evil?

Ok... lets start with the real sickos. The industry executives who happen to have found themselves in government in the world. Liquidate their assets and redistribute them. Those individuals did not earn their money, they exploited the work of others, took credit for works not their own, and now sit atop heaping piles of ill gotten gains that they stole, growing fat on the food they took from the mouths of the children of their workers.

The hell with them. Evil people. Lets also do away with those who exploit and damage the environment because it is cheaper to do, rather than making their operations ecologically sustainable for the future of the human race. After all, is it not evil to damage the planet for the people of the future, so that we can have an easier today?

And let us also do away with those who sell armaments to governments, our own and everyone elses? Let us also do away with those who build bombs and sell them to nations whose governments have a poor human rights record. Let us also do away with everyone who has ever worked with or on nuclear weapons programs, thermobaric weapons systems, anyone who has ever worked for any military intelligence organisation, and everyone who has ever signed up to go to war, even though they KNEW that their country does not go to war for legitimate reasons any more, and has not gone to war for the right reasons in their lifetimes.

Lets also get rid of all the political powers, because they are all full of psychopathic animals, barely fit to lick the jam from between the toes of the lowliest common worker. Let us also do away with right wing, fundamentalist Christians, because there is no more evil a concept than claiming to worship Christ, while defining oneself as an advocate for the sort of judgement he advocated against, for the sort of hatred he never summoned in his life. Let us eject those fundamentalist Christians from our space, because Jesus would have booted all those televangelist, Fox watching goons out of any temple he walked into. Let us also burn down the megachurches, because they are an affront to his Holy name.

While we are at it, let us do away with clergymen, since Jesus never said "I am the way, the Truth and the Life. None come to the Father, but through me, and my undying legions of robe wearing, kiddy fiddling, holier than thou peddlars of propaganda and outright lies".

I love Jesus Christ, but some of the things people associate with Christian ethics and values are NOT part of the message of Christ. Doing away with evil, as the member you responded to put it, would see many things they may value highly, burned down in tatters.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
How about MACA
Make America Conservative Again...or making...either works

I still get the warm fuzzies knowing how bad the 2016 elections went for liberals up and down the ballots across the nation...

And to watch daily hysterics from a party in total denial of their butt whooping is hilarious...it's petty I know but wow is it fun to watch the news every day...

So many liberal tears, so little time...

-Chris

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Only if he'll promise to go away...thats a start to it actually happening.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Saibotkram1988

Well thanks for enlightening us with your abundant wisdom.
edit on 12-5-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join