It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photolithic Rosen Bridge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

sevensuns.org...

(Timeshift as evident in latent field reaction. Total reaction as evident in timespace excitation. Constellation's Belt/SEAL is established, Pleiades is impacted by Nibiru, our Earth's Sun is impacted by Nibiru the Sequence is Complete ............. Time is impacted in waves because of the intensity of Nibiru, and its wake is excited before and during Nibiru's Excitation in our EArth's Sun for the Secondary Process)

www.quora.com... trip-from-Earth-orbit-to-Lunar-orbit-takes-not-10-hours-but-about-3-days

(One Phase of the Reaction the Wake of Nibiru's original impression is excited, when the Signal is Terminated, the International Space Station is Destroyed, by that time, Nibiru will begin to impact the Earth's Sun, and the gravity chain/rather, the ether field reaction of the earth's moon should also be excited, possibly a larger then normal bright moon) (first identification with the photo belt, and excited moon, as an extension of the Nibiru Rainbow and Area of Effect Tetrahedron)

(Off Topic)

www.constellation-guide.com...

33 Days Leo to Virgo, 8/21 to 9/23. Love and Blessings (International Space Station is Destroyed, World War 3 Begins, as we've said. The Liberty Bell (Philadelphia) Sounds, announces the Sign of Divorce, World War 3 Begins)
edit on 11-5-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Another UFO documentary without any explanations? Come on i watched the one from the other weird thread and it wasn't really goundbreaking. I basically wasted one hour and thirty minutes. I won't watch this without at least a quick summary.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tbchugs

Im usually pretty open minded.

buuuut...huh?

Im curious, more info?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

All your threads are like this, I can sense there is something interesting here, but all the text comes off like incoherent ramblings and I can't watch YouTube videos because they eat through data.

I think english might not be the ops first language so I'm not gonna hold anything against them, I only seek understanding.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

I should not do such a shameless plug, but if you would like to remedy that issue. Let me know, I own a WISP

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Mike Tython thaid thomething thimilar to me rethently.

Juth kidding.

edit on 12/5/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I have no clue what you're on about....Some Nibiru nonsense? Care to try in English?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tbchugs

33 Days Leo to Virgo, 8/21 to 9/23. Love and Blessings (International Space Station is Destroyed, World War 3 Begins, as we've said. The Liberty Bell (Philadelphia) Sounds, announces the Sign of Divorce, World War 3 Begins)

If this doesn't happen, will you come back and admit all the stuff you believe is non-sense?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Please respond to this translation of your OP. Tell me if I'm right or wrong...

You're saying Nibiru will pass by the Pleiades on its way to our Solar System. As it passes the Pleiades, it creates some 'timewave' effects that resonate in our system and cause the Sun to be more energetic and brighter. The Moon shines brighter.

The 'timewave' energy causes the ISS to be destroyed and even causes the Philly Bell to ring out and crack. The cracked bell is a bad omen that signposts the start of WW3.

Even as we wage our war, Nibiru approaches.

The UFO accounts you keep linking to are forerunners of the Nibiru aliens. The WOW! Signal was actually fleeting proof of approaching Nibiru.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...
image.shutterstock.com... 620.jpg

(Transit of Venus - Parallel, Solar Eclipse - Parallel) Constellation's Belt SEAL identifying with the Pleiades is disturbed first based on the original excitation of Nibiru's Passage into our Earth Sun ............. Nibiru in our Earth's Sun begins to Excite and this identifies with our Earth's Moon, the known laws of limitation are pushed aside along the entire and total chain of the reaction, to the limitation of the division between the first phase excitation, and the processes of the Nibiru Rainbow and Area of Effect Tetrahedron, which should follow a disturbance of the proximity bodies in involved which is also our earth's moon. Destroying the International Space Station.

(Edward Leedskalnin)

ataridogdaze.com...

1. Edward Leedskalnin (Prophecy of Fatima and then the Nazi UFO Bell)
2. Nguyen Van Lem (Kecksburg UFO Bell, and then the Wow Signal) (First Resurrection)
3. Antichrist (33 Days/3 Days (INRI Resolution), and Sign of Divorce/Liberty Bell Philadelphia) (During Second Resurrection)

The Liberty Bell in the City of Philadelphia, should be all that you have in addition to lots of ethnic corpses, plus, I should be able to cut your lives short in 3 Days on 8/21, then your suffering and pain is over. Or we will settle this score of euthanasia over the USA's corpse, so far the pleasure of INRI and a routine ethnic corpses keeps you tame. We'll see if you develop more of an ambition to utilize murder/sucicide, with the Antichrist, whoever he is, as we settle this score once and for all time on 8/21. Love and Blessings (Right now I want to see more lethal force, so you need to convince me more nightly walks are necessary, otherwise, I'll tie my hands and feet and wait at the address you are provided with or, wait for me outside, I mean the antichrist, whoever he is)

(Jesus Said Three Tombs/Bells, would mark his coming and he revealed that to the apostles, so far I count three. The Population here of Genetic Dan in Philadelphia does not have a legal right to live, we do this whenever your ready, so, I can wait, rather, we will see what is necessary on 8/21) (Following the relative 100 year parallel of Fatima's Prophecy, paralleling his birth)
edit on 13-5-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

(Guilty - Long Range Rifle)

(Innocent - Gen. Nguyen Ngoc Loan)

100photos.time.com...
rarehistoricalphotos.com...

www.sfgate.com...

(Sagittarius, Next to the Galactic Center, Expect Next "WOW SIGNAL", and the command to launch the nuclear weapons to arrive soon) (You had time to react to kill below the 33rd Parallel as is pleasing to God, now that statement is officially invalidated when God reacts. I want these population centers of genetic dan killed as much as possible, we'll resolve these mixed populations later, south america, africa, india, middle east, etc. ... ... ... ... you have to kill vietnam and all the asian countries outside of china, as we've discussed before God updates his law, if you want to lose one of genetic dan's lines, right now, we'll continue to pray to keep these people tamed. I want the nuclear submarines in position and ready to launch the weapons soon, they don't have to know they are in position until you give the order to launch, INRI, God needs a reason to allow you to live longer, he is expending a considerable amount of energy deciding not to kill you as you keep hurting me, sexually and physically with the intent and action of murder continuously done)

davekreiter.com...

(33 Degrees Pleiades, 3 Degrees Orion (in Taurus) (Ceres), these are the divisions God will observe in his judgment to resolve INRI, of 33 Days/3 Days. The Galactic Center or Sagittarius where the WOW SIGNAL originated, past and present, acts as a choke point to denote the interaction, similar to how we have both solar eclipses of the earth's moon and venus transits (they are not natural behaviors). God will kill humanity in 3 Days, if INRI is not resolved, first God performed the Action 33000 B.C. to 10000 B.C. now you must perform the action to begin 33 Days that goes into 7 years) Love and Blessings (the WOW SIGNAL can become active as soon as a month and some change before 8/21, since this is paralleled, you've already indicated to me you've detected 11 Signals from that specific region of space) (After the First Resurrection, there is no real strength, the argument of INRI, is between man and god's angels, in the giving of testimony. If it is necessary, the first example i will make in terms of euthanasia will be below the 33rd parallel, egypt, all the people there will die and i'll destroy the sphinx. So don't be shy about continuing the usage of Incest/Rape/Murder you use with me with my relatives, the philadelphia police department and my brother and his children in your pleasure, plus the ethnic population and the public)
edit on 14-5-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Naw, we're Manassa's......not dad gum Dan.....

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Photolithic Rosen Bridge Part 2 - Spirit, Water, Blood

www.youtube.com... The Remarkable Kelly Cahill UFO Encounter with Extraterrestrial Beings in 1993 - FindingUFO

(Spirit = Gospel's Program to Award Equal Potential, we will see "Spirit" in the design of Man and in the Euthanasia of what constitutes Genetic Dan)

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.martinkeitel.net...

The Pioneer Reports the WOW SIGNAL! in the sense that it report the Activation of both Tetrahedron's Associated with Nibiru in our Earth's Sun and the Pleiades. This Activity is also reported on the surface of Mars. ................. Following the Martian Diagram, the Pleiades would be in the Position of "D", that is the larger tetrahedron of activity, the position of "J" would be our Earth Sun, (mars would be K, our Moon would be L, these celestial bodies close to earth identify with the tetrahedron behavior) .............. Finally our Earth would be in the position of "H", Our Earth is directly across from the Pleiades, remember in this context our Earth is the Center of the Galaxy (near the dead center of the Ether Network, and the Center of the Ether Network is Nibiru). (The "Ether Network" with Nibiru as the Center is Described, not the Dark Matter Network that is excited which identifies with these tetrahedron behaviors, the Photo Bridge and Photon Belt deal with the Excitation of Nibiru from its latent state).

(Genetic Dan does not have a legal right to live and it must be killed, human activity that has created and expressed itself in these genetic areas, is limited by death and God's willingness to afford death to discern your sin, in the giving of equal potential. It will be clearcut in certain instances that Genetic Dan must be killed, and also that their biology shuts down in predictable ways in the presents of the Sign of Divorce/Joseph the Blessings. (That means it shuts down and dies the same way it does with Nibiru, when it uses force against me) ............ That said, you will be able to verify by autopsy after death, the biological expression that paralleled the action of death, genuine ethics that are deceased as a result of using force against me, seem to disappear, if you know what I mean, so I'll this comment with that statement)

(Also, the Universities avoid studies of resonance with sound/frequencies, or even the activity in the mind with the reading of the gospel, surrounding the issue of ethnicity, so they don't have any credibility. The cause of death is spiritual first, you can't do anything about it, secondarily it is a result of freewill, euthanasia is your only recourse, or you can suffer and die we will settle this score soon, (Flesh and Blood has not value in the context, it is only the design association and activity that follows that), back to topic)

(The pattern of euthanasia their kinds use with me, as well as chemical and electrical treatment is for the most part designed to produce death in a certain way. The same way God puts the ethnics bodies to death when they use force against me. This is a second statement we'll leave at that, until we settle this score of murder/suicide, soon, back to topic)

(Water = Space)

journalofcosmology.com...
graphics.wsj.com...

UFO Guardian Diagram, shows us what exactly? (beyond the biological design of the Pineal Gland (Free Mason Eye), Rib Cage (Large Triangle), and then Loins (Bold Arrow), marking the Genetic Division of Genetic Dan) (or the 4 Separatist Inheritors* and Gas Planets/Mars) ... ... ... ... The Diagram Shows us, the "Photon Bridge" going through the Larger Triangle/Tetrahedron of the Pleiades ... ... ... ... then the Diagram Shows us the "Photo Belt" relative to our Sun and Moon (Nibiru Rainbow in the Form of an Arrow form our Earth's Sun), the "Photon Belt" from our Earth's Moon is indicated below the Sun and Moon Diagram.

(Forgot One, Blood = Earth (Remember Spirit = Division of Man)

etc.ancient.eu...
www.cityprofile.com...

(D.B. Cooper, remember, Radiation in certain forms can kill Genetic Dan like Nibiru, that is like Pesticide) What you are viewing is the same description of the Two Tetrahedron's Associated with Nibiru (establishment of SEAL/Constellation's Belt), and then the completion of our Universe with the transformation of our Earth's Moon.................HISTORY..................God gave the Ark of the Covenant to the Hebrews, as a testimony because they destroyed "Jacob's Pillow Stone" or did away with it. The same is true with the element related to the Ark, same element of the periodic table................The Periodic Element, is mostly resonance with nature, now we will see the real thing soon, when God activates the Tetrahedon that identifies with our Earth's Moon. God may excite that area, but these 33 days from 8/21 to 9/23 is a challenge response for God to answer in terms of his intent, at that time. We can simply understand everything God intends to do, and the behavior until that time.

What is the Grand Design that is being Indicated on Several Fronts?

trekity.com...

The Grand Design is Nguyen Van Lem!!!!

(First Prophecy of Fatima, declared 70 Years from Roswell)
(Second Prophecy of Fatima, declared 42 Months from Flight 370)
(Third Prophecy of Fatima, declared 33 Days from 8/21 to 9/23, 33 Degrees of Pleiades = 33 Days of our Sun's Pole with Nibiru)

In between all of this, we have a synchronization issue, Nguyen Van Lem was not killed at the beginning of 70 years, he was killed in 1968. 9/11/2001 did not happen at the beginning of 42 Months of Flight 370. Now the Antichrist will be displaced for INRI at the beginning of 33 Days and the Synchronization is Complete. At the same time we have state sponsored ethnics in the USA in their race to challenge God over putting me to death and waves of ethnic corpses. Love and Blessings (Nightly Walk Tonight after Dark at City Hall in Philadelphia, you orders not to bring any police officers or the ethics may seek to kill them, because you are identifying with my authority, in the very least, you are to use lethal force to put these people down, when they begin to kill. After they use force against me and some of them die, then they will run to kill you that is the pattern, and this is what you will see when God reveals the Sign of Divorce on 8/21 so be ready, the area of effect is Philadelphia, USA until God discern's more or it can be nothing we'll have to see how these 33 days are settled once and for all time, in terms of euthanasia of Genetic Dan)
edit on 30-5-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Photolithic Rosen Bridge Part 3 - Fatima (Mixed) (Life Footage from Vietnam 1968, Mixed

www.youtube.com... UFO Documentary Eye-opener!

www.orsomarsoblues.it... -piu-grandi-inventori-di-tutti-i-tempi-ma-fu-privato-ogni-volta-dei-guadagni-re/

Edward Leedskalnin arrived in the USA to greet his brother, Elbert Einstein, in New York as it is recorded.

www.pinterest.com...
www.journaloftheoretics.com...

Elbert Einstein's Attempted transition into the Fatima Prophecy (Unified Field Theory) that was observed in 1917, shortly after his brother departed from his visit.

I'll attempt to summarize Einstein's research.

Timespace with Infinite Limitation of the Light Body = Lightspeed as the Limitation and definition of Natural Theory

versus

Timespace with Divisible Quanta of the Light Body = Light inclusive of Field Reaction (if it reacts in a field, all fields are Unified)

(Background) The Particle and Antiparticle Relationship of all matter and energy, exists because "Field Theory" exists without the impact of all observable phenomenon, that means light does not impact, "fields", and that means other lesser things like "neutrinos" and so forth do not impact "Fields", but they are observed as the byproducts of the Natural Theory we Observe (where Light is Uniformed, and descriptive of that Time is also Uniformed).

Einstein observed the "Photon Bridge" as evidence that Light behaved as a "Quanta of a Field", meaning it began to react to "Natural Theory" in the forces of energy as we observe them. Because of that, Einsten went on to conclude that the "Tetrahedron" (of the Pleiades), was the introduction of a process or "unknown" that binded light and brought it into the terms of natural theory reactions...................Simplest Possible Terms, Einstein concluded that "Ether" was present with enough intensity to unify light into "Field Reactions", and evidence of that was the disturbance of "Time", itself. So that parts of Timespace were united over great distances and apparently disassociated also (that is black holes that do not appear to react to matter and energy also appeared, as proof of Time being displaced).

Einstein came up with with the eventual theory of a "Singularity" of one kind or another. That was the intensity of dimension, or dimensional forces clustered together enough over a particular expanse of space, would change all observed reactions, and unify all unobserved reactions to observed reactions. This "Singularity" of dimensional forces, would introduce the "Binding of Light or Quanta of Light" and this it would create the Photon Bridge. Furthermore, it would result in a "Unified Field/Rainbow", and the resulting reactions that followed the disturbance of the Light Body would echo the First Process, so that resulting "Photon Annexations" (Photo Belt s) would be observed illustrating the Field Transition. (Thus, the Flow of Time itself would change along the axis of the "Singularities" Disturbance, so that, Black Holes made up of Variation in Time itself, would appear to be Inert, but they would or should, displace the transition of energy and matter processes, that it they would in particular resonant along the Singularities total Area of Effect, as evidence these Apparent Inert Black Holes, time and light would be displaced, since by degree that is evident latent nature of our natural theory).

(Secondary Reclassification of Matter and Energy, based on the Singularities Area of Effect, would be Time Dilation and Light Quanta , given the description of Dark Matter's Function as a Wave and a Particle within a Unified Field....................So that description is not the origination point of the activity, where as the Singularity/Nibiru, originates the activity, then Dark Matter as a description of another Inert yet observable force is observed reacting in a field theory or in Natural Theory)

(Wanted to say it is good the Police Officers decided to come to the City of Philadelphia, at City Hall yesterday, remember I am protecting not only you, but all the white races against the ethnic assault, when the ethics use force against me at any level, God restrains their entire chains, they do not have a legal right to live, that is your conviction and you will be put to death for it soon, when you come to terms with my authority) (Its better to have these people hurt me, and kill themselves, all the same, pain for pain, if I do anything to hurt myself God usually puts them to death rather then empower me at this level)

Follow the Dotted Lines, Malaysia (Flight 370), Vietnam (Nguyen Van Lem/Antichrist), Japan (Nuclear Bombings), finally North Korea. These people have no integrity, so, the last thing they will do is kill Genetic Dan's Population Cluster, they will instead kill you from 8/21 to 9/23 and use you as an excuse, the excuse is you have flirted with their death sentence, in not using those nuclear weapons on the ethnic population. Love and Blessings. (They make kill Italy because of what Pope John Paul II did to me as an excuse, then suffer for 7 years in their sin before death, or they may kill North Korea then suffer for 7 years before death, they want to challenge God. In the mean time, convince me of lethal force and I'll be out tonight after dark to keep these ethnics tamed)
edit on 31-5-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join