It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Avocado hand' is sending people to the ER because people don't know how to cut their fruit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Avocado. You're not yourself without one.

*hits an avocado with an axe*

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

I generally just pry them out with my thumbnail. It's not like it's hard.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: ketsuko

All it take is a slight slip with a sharp knife and then you end up diced into 1cm cubes.

It happens all the time...

Yep, I think it's safe to say we've all been there before. Just like last weekend when I was trying to show off my new blender to my dad, went to mix us a few drinks, set it on "puree"...

The next thing you know, dad and I are each a puddle of liquidized human, and ground into powder bones, each with a pair of eyeballs floating on the top (for some reason the eyes escaped unscathed) for the sole purpose of being the location of "the face". Study panels show that people feel more comfortable identifying with a character that "has a face", hence the same reason humanoid robots/androids (such as C-3PO and Data)(ok, and the "Replicants") are given a face, even though they do not need one.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
avocados are banging...

crack an egg into each half. salt and pepper. bake like 20 minutes at 3 hundo
thats a breakfast right there

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I can understand a cut but just...how??

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

With bacon or left over pulled pork. But you just nailed an "anytime meal" for me

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: TinySickTears

With bacon or left over pulled pork. But you just nailed an "anytime meal" for me

oh dude. throw some kick ass thick cut bacon crumbles on it..
hang it up...

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: ketsuko

All it take is a slight slip with a sharp knife and then you end up diced into 1cm cubes.

It happens all the time...

Yep, I think it's safe to say we've all been there before. Just like last weekend when I was trying to show off my new blender to my dad, went to mix us a few drinks, set it on "puree"...

The next thing you know, dad and I are each a puddle of liquidized human, and ground into powder bones, each with a pair of eyeballs floating on the top (for some reason the eyes escaped unscathed) for the sole purpose of being the location of "the face". Study panels show that people feel more comfortable identifying with a character that "has a face", hence the same reason humanoid robots/androids (such as C-3PO and Data)(ok, and the "Replicants") are given a face, even though they do not need one.

Even lighting a candle can be dangerous!

I was having an evening swim and thought one of those little tea-light candles floating next to me would be nice.

I lit the candle and BANG, WHOOSH.

If it wasn't for the explosion throwing me up through the air, I would have totally burned alive!

I guess one should not fill swimming pools with petroleum. Lesson learned!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join