It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Details of Trump's Pals and Their Russian Connections

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: proximo

Actually Trump is not under investigation, if they find something funky with his staff - then the staff member gets in trouble not him. I love how all you Trump haters are trying to warp reality to suit your desire for the downfall of Trump - it just makes you look pathetic.
I'm not a Trump hater nor am I trying to warp reality.

I'm following this story with increasing interest.

Why would Trump have surrounded himself with people like Carter Page, Paul Manafort and Roger Stone?

He was swimming with the sharks.

Don't forget Flynn and Bannon. They will sell out trump in a heart beat to save their skins. Now even the Republicans are beginning to question Trumps connections...and not just with Russia.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Flynn had previously stated he would testify in exchange for immunity, a couple months back. I wonder what's going to happen now, if they strike another plea bargain with him.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: JinMI

Sure it is. Session's self recusal was because of his contacts with Sergey Kislyak.

The fact that Manafort and Page resigned before the election means very little when both resigned over suspicions that they were also talking with the Russians.

funny that a ambassador and part of his function to meet with sometimes. his recussal was un warranted but he did it to tyr to calm people but that only made it worse.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Exhibit H:

Both Putin and Trump are strongly nationalist, as is any Army officer, so they are trying to help their countries, instead of corporations, so they both cooperate on the inside. That is not a crime, it is protecting our sovereignty.

Do you have a problem with placing America first? Russia did not influence our policy whatsoever. We were merely communicating. Can you get that?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Both Putin and Trump are strongly nationalist, as is any Army officer, so they are trying to help their countries,

Trump was an Army Officer? When, what Army?...he went to military school. Not quite the same thing.
edit on 13-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Do you have a problem with placing America first?

Nixon used those very words "America First" in his resignation speech.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I always place America first. I could give three poops about other countries.

It never stops surprising me how many right wing Trump supporters are so easily willing to dismiss Russia with out a second thought. In my opinion it's purely because Trump won. Had it been the other way around and Killary was in the chair I think your opinion would be much different.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join