It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Details of Trump's Pals and Their Russian Connections

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
a reply to: AnonyMason

To this day, no evidence exists indicating Trump has ANY business interests in Russia or with "the Russians".

This is just plain false. He has plenty of business interests there. The question is not does he have them. It's does his connections or proxy connections create a conflict of interest with his position as President of the United States.

I'm not sure how this is such a hard concept to understand.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Nice post OP - definitely fact based imo

Good thing about this democracy is the foresight given by the founding fathers
It's why some people get nasty still today about us/them politics

Rule of law and basic rights bring everyone together as equals tho

~ still leading democracy

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: SBMcG

Well it is a conspiracy site.

I wish there was a document we could acquire that would display a persons financial history... taxable income... write offs, net worth...

Too bad those types of documents don't exist. It would shed a much brighter light on this whole Russian business situation.

Those documents don't exist.

Trump is cleaner than a preacher's sheets.

Again, if I'm wrong, I'll own it.

But I'm not wrong.

So you're saying that Trump has no tax records?

The documents exist. He's had them under lock and key and refuses to release them to the public. Something that no President has done for the last 40 years.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
The double standards you guys carry is amazing. What happened to America First? Except when Russia is involved? Man if this were Hillary the venom we see now would be tripled. You guys should be ashamed.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Of course I understand conflict of interests, but you're basing all of that on projection and conjecture at the moment.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

IMO that is where you and Trump would be in agreement politically. Business dealings not withstanding, isn't that a non-starter due to his "signing-off" on his biz?

From my view, he is attempting to remove the US from SA relations. Still need allies over there and given Russia has been in effect, in "time-out" for a few years now, maybe they'll wanna kiss and make up?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Name me a President in the last fifty years that has not had some vague connection to foreign ambassadors through cabinet chiefs and politicians. Obama gets his face pet like a dog by Turkish leader, and Busch like to play hand holding date with psycho wahabi kings. I bet Clinton had zero encouragement from Canada or Mexico when NAFTA was signed

Government personnel speak to each other, across all governments. It happens.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

a reply to: SBMcG

Well it is a conspiracy site.

I wish there was a document we could acquire that would display a persons financial history... taxable income... write offs, net worth...

Too bad those types of documents don't exist. It would shed a much brighter light on this whole Russian business situation.

Those documents don't exist.

Trump is cleaner than a preacher's sheets.

Again, if I'm wrong, I'll own it.

But I'm not wrong.

So you're saying that Trump has no tax records?

The documents exist. He's had them under lock and key and refuses to release them to the public. Something that no President has done for the last 40 years.

Trump has voluminous tax records. Tens of thousands of pages. The Federal Government has access to those tax returns RIGHT NOW. The FBI knows what's in those tax returns ALREADY. Releasing them just so a bunch of voyeurs can get a look at them won't prove or disprove anything. And not one of those pages will ever come close to backing up your claims.

You can't believe that someone as smart as Trump -- and he is extremely intelligent, egotistical and eccentric, but an off-the-charts IQ -- would allow a trail of crumbs leading from Russia to his bank accounts, do you?
edit on 11-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama was a miserable failure.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, has also volunteered to be interviewed by the congressional intelligence committees about his ties to Russia – including two previously undisclosed meetings with Russia’s ambassador to the US, Sergey Kislyak, and the CEO of Russia’s state-owned VneshEconomBank, Sergey Gorkov in December. VneshEconomBank has been under US sanctions since 2014.

When asked by Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham if Clapper had ever come across information relating to such business ties that concerned him, Clapper replied that he couldn’t comment because “that impacts the investigation.”

Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein asked Clapper on Monday if it was accurate that “over the spring of 2016, multiple European allies passed on additional information to the United States about contacts between the Trump campaign and Russians” that they had obtained in late 2015. Clapper replied that that was accurate, but that “the specifics are quite sensitive.”

The European agencies “were saying: ‘There are contacts going on between people close to Mr. Trump and people we believe are Russian intelligence agents,'” the source recalled. “‘You should be wary of this.’ The message was: ‘Watch out. There’s something not right here.'”

The FBI is now examining why the server, run by a bank led by oligarchs with close ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin, was trying to reach the Trump Organization

The Trump-Russia probes are not going away — here are 6 things to watch as they move forward

This is not fake news. This is as real as it gets. For a group of Americans to write these off as no big deal it bothersome. Beyond bothersome. If it were any other President except Mogul I think most of the Trumpers would be doing the same as non Trump supporters. Politics be damned.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

So, when you use the term "Trumpkin", do you mean that as an insult or in a derogatory way toward proud Trump supporters like me?

Just curious.

Ok, so here is my own personal Lexicon regarding the subject of Trump:

Trumpkin=Trump Cultist. A.K.A. Trumptards, Red Hats, ect. People who worship Trump and believe he is like the political messiah, write off his most brazen and questionable acts and stances without second thought, plug their ears from criticism, live in alt-fact reality different from the reality the rest of the world lives in. Though not all Trumpkins are racist, the neo nazis, KKK, and other racist degenerates do fall into the Trumpkin category. A Trumpkin, over all, is a fact denying, reality warping snowflake that throws a tissy every time someone makes fun of their plastic messiah, and their favorite defense is "But Hillary....."

Trump Supporters: People who generally are grounded in reality, who, while they still support Trump, are capable of accepting criticisms, making rational debates, and defending positions with facts in the real world. I don't necessarily agree with their positions, but that doesn't really matter. They can defend and support their positions with well, thought out arguments and sourced based in reality. They are also more aware of the constitutional and legal realities of the presidency. They themselves can criticize the president, like on his instant backpedaling on his campaign promise to "Lock Her Up". Even if I don't agree with these folks, I can hold an interesting debate with them.

Trump Voters: People who simply voted for Trump, for whatever reason. They fall into a zillion categories, have a zillion reasons for voting for him. Some still love him, some hate him, some don't know.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Let 'em! I don't know many who are writing it off. More seem to be saying (myself included) let's see some evidence that backs up the claims. Communications before election night are easily refuted (but not completely) because you then would have the disposition of not believing the MSM but believing the allegations.

Bring it on I say and can Tillerson. Let the chips fall where they may and charges if necessary. While they do that, they will be continuing another investigation that I would like to see revisited!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Are we pretending that Democrats and people in Hillary's team were not communicating with foreign governments during the election ?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

IMO that is where you and Trump would be in agreement politically. Business dealings not withstanding, isn't that a non-starter due to his "signing-off" on his biz?

From my view, he is attempting to remove the US from SA relations. Still need allies over there and given Russia has been in effect, in "time-out" for a few years now, maybe they'll wanna kiss and make up?

Yes. He signed it off to his kids. Who are currently and closely working with their father. He even appointed his daughter and son in law to a few close positions. That's not removing conflicts of interest when his family is actively involved in his administration.

I briefly thought me and Trump were in agreement on a couple things. Now, I don't know. His positions fly around so much I don't even think he knows where I stand.

So far, 100 plus days in, about the only solid thing I've heard him say and promote is funding NASA again and pushing for a man on Mars. I really hope he doesn't flip flop on that.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Keep the information coming for anyone wanting to know what's happening. But don't bother with the Trumpanzees. It's not that they don't know this information, even though they pretend not to know. That's all just the game they're playing. The more confusion they can produce the more they can lead those who don't know what's happening to their slaughter.

These people aren't wanting the truth they are trying their best to hide. They want to see this country burn. They are the enemy of the American People beyond what our Government or outside Governments are our enemy. This is people against people.

Some that claim to be American probably aren't at all. Even an anti-Government American Citizen won't actively be trying to f*ck over other Americans as much as some on here try to do. The harder they try and dismiss what's happening and what a total failure Trump and his Admin are the more you can count on them the enemy of the people. All they can do is push obvious lies and fake news and deflect attention now, but it's still working for them to some degree. But it's a waste of time to argue with them. Their only purpose is to cause confusion and hate and division.

Get the info out and in a short but complete way like you did here for those who want to keep track. But don't bother with the misinformation crew around here. It's the same people every time using the same methods. F*ck Em. Remember, they aren't confused. They are the Enemy of the People.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Fair enough. I do appreciate you acknowledging that it's still on going.

Some of the more "die hard" Trump backers are having some trouble with that.

The Secretary of State holds a very large key to the whole thing. While I was pretty surprised that he got tapped for the job, I am a bit more surprised that his name comes up so infrequently. He may have the most to gain out of any one should sanctions be lifted on Exxon's dealing with Russian energy companies. Him and Putin go way back. He received the Russian Order of Friendship back in 2012, an official state recognition of his ties to the country. I don't know how many Americans can say they've been decorated by the Russian government... let alone the chances of them being a White House official.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Didn't Jeff sessions meet with a lot of ambassadors?

There's a lot of government officials that are or have been major players in corrupt corporations - why is it more important now than before?

You can find ties anywhere you want to.. Barrack hussein Obama, the Middle name leads right to isis, right?

My brother in law recently married a Russian. Am I guilty of crimes as well ?

Your entire post seems like grasping at straws to me . And this from someone who is not a fan of Trump. If some real evidence comes up, I'd love to see it.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Depends on who you talk to. Clearly and easily sourced claims reveal that certain people connected closely to Trump are being investigated. Flynn etc.

Where there is grey area is whether or not Trump himself and hour by hour reports are leading to not...so far.

I like to believe that Trump wanted Tillerson because of his ties to Russia and his agenda to become closer to them and further from SA. Tillerson, however, may have different financial motivations. Not much different than many previous administrations.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

You didn't mention any of the other terms you use in your "lexicon" to describe those who support our president in your post, but let's get past that...

You admit that the term "Trumpkin" is synonymous with or equivalent to the clearly derogatory term "Trumptard"...?

Again, that was the only term you used in your post.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Are we pretending that Democrats and people in Hillary's team were not communicating with foreign governments during the election ?

No. Hillary is not the President of the United States. As such, she is not the topic of the thread.

The Donald is POTUS. As such it's my duty to make sure that other Americans are being given information that is going to affect what happens with their country's government.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hilarious to believe this drivel. If that's the case than Trump has just as much control over Russia because they did business together. It seems the Kremlin has much to fear from him..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join