It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COLLUSION by DEMOCRATS to Affect the 2016 Election is About To Be Investigated.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

None of the ones in charge.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

None of the ones in charge.

True, but that's because as you know, our political system is corrupt AF, and very few get to the top without being so..

However, I would that the person I originally responded to should qualify such statements about "leftists" in the future, to reflect that many of us rank and file totally are against this stuff.

Also, the Democrats are not leftists. They are centrists or even center-right wing, excepting only the so-called cultural marxism of identity politics.
edit on 13-5-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: carewemust
Your ship is sinking and I think the FBI has had enough of Trump. So long!

LOCK THEM UP!

Only in your wildest Leftist delusions.
You guys should stop being so fixated on Trump....you should be spending 100% of your time trying to locate a Dem to trot out in 2020 that might have a snowball's chance in hell to beat him.
The clock is ticking on you clowns....you guys are such a mess, I bet the Dems don't get back in the WH until after 2032.

Don't you mean "snowflake's"?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Your ship is sinking and I think the FBI has had enough of Trump. So long!

LOCK THEM UP!

Only in your wildest Leftist delusions.
You guys should stop being so fixated on Trump....you should be spending 100% of your time trying to locate a Dem to trot out in 2020 that might have a snowball's chance in hell to beat him.
The clock is ticking on you clowns....you guys are such a mess, I bet the Dems don't get back in the WH until after 2032.

Naturally I don't want a Democrat to beat President Trump in 2020 or 2024 or 2028...or as long as he remains in office, but their stupidity right now is breathtaking. Their DNC chair is so full of hate, he can't even think logically. It's shameful that Perez speaks for the party.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

The GOP is under investigation by the FBI. Team Trump is under investigation by the FBI. Clinton and the DNC are not under investigation but Trump's White House releases this EO? Oh the timing! Your ship is sinking and I think the FBI has had enough of Trump. So long!

LOCK THEM UP!

OHHHH THE IRONY!!!!

Trash bags covering all windows courtesy of the FBI.

That investigation isn't about "the GOP" it is about some SCAMMERS who claimed to be collecting money ON BEHALF OF the GOP, who actually didn't make the donations to the GOP candidates whose names they used to collect. Oh the irony.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
LOL, good luck with that. Fake news

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join