It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COLLUSION by DEMOCRATS to Affect the 2016 Election is About To Be Investigated.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

so its safe to assume this will be the talk of every news outlets and international journalists too.

or will this thread fade into obscurity after another "heat shield" by the orange one is deployed...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

With our hyperactive President, today's "Huge Story" is replaced rather quickly by the next "Huge Story".

One really neat thing is that while the MSM is focused on attacking Trump, he gets things done, free from distractions.
edit on 5/11/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

The term "improper voter registration" means any situation where an individual who does not possess the legal right to vote in a jurisdiction is included as an eligible voter on that jurisdiction's voter list, regardless of the state of mind or intent of such individual

Am taking bets Trump won't lose the popular vote come 2020. LOL

Goodbye votes from the state of Commiefornia. I wonder if Trump has considered arresting the whole state. -Chuckles-

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

There are so many illegal aliens, corporate crooks, drug using celebrities, and government employed thieves in California, that probably 20% of the State population could be legally jailed.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It actually has nothing to do with Jane Sanders. She did oversee the deal in 2010 but left her position in 2011. After she left the college went through several presidents and all kinds of financial troubles.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Deplorable

There are so many illegal aliens, corporate crooks, drug using celebrities, and government employed thieves in California, that probably 20% of the State population could be legally jailed.

I'm going to take the liberty of adding one more "special" group to your list with the full expectation that this post will be fragged by a mod, but that doesn't make the fact that there are also about 3 million certifiable PERVERTS in Cali, most of whom should be in therapy and many who likely belong in prison any less true.
edit on 11-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama has a forged birth certificate.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

May 11, 2017

If Democrats are so fixated and obsessed with finding if there was any COLLUSION to affect our 2016 Presidential Election, why aren't they looking at Hillary Clinton and/or the DNC, as well as President Trump and his circle of advisors?

Is it possible that Hillary Clinton colluded with persons or entities to tilt the election in her favor, but was too _______________ to overcome the massive "Trump for President" movement? To the best of my knowledge, there's never been any specific charges of "collusion" leveled against Hillary Clinton by any of the investigative committees, the FBI, or any Republican leaders.

But IMO, the Executive Order issued by President Trump today, will uncover both collusion and fraud, intended to influence the election, no matter who committed it.

E.O.- "Election Integrity": www.whitehouse.gov...

I find it brilliant, that amid demands from Democrats to name a Special Prosecutor to investigate potential collusion between Trump-Russia, the President responds by issuing an Executive Order that (most likely) will result in many Democrats being locked-up, fined, or fired, all across America.

Maybe Hillary, her servants, along with national DNC officials, will be caught in the net as this Executive Order is executed over the next 2 years.

Donald John Trump has consistently stayed 3 steps ahead of Democrats, hasn't he.

-CareWeMust

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

It actually has nothing to do with Jane Sanders. She did oversee the deal in 2010 but left her position in 2011. After she left the college went through several presidents and all kinds of financial troubles.

I'm not very familiar with the situations entirety but from the earlier source:

Sanders wrote on a 2010 loan application that 83-year-old Corinne Bove Maietta, the daughter of the founders of Bove Restaurants in Burlington, pledged $1 million to Burlington College over five years. Maietta, who has a property in West Palm Beach, says it was not a pledge but an unspecified bequest to be paid to the school upon her death. Maietta’s accountant confirmed to The Daily Caller News Foundation the FBI contacted him seeking an interview with Maietta.

That would put it within the timeline you described.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I see President Donald Trump very cleverly staying several steps ahead of the people trying to bring him down. He has done some great things so far. It has been just over 100 days which is a very small percentage of the time he has and there are a lot of people that are very afraid of what he is going to do. Everyone who deserves it will be in jail and the real stories will come out ,I'm sure we will all be amazed at the corruption. This man is really going to drain the swamp. Loving it!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

One really neat thing is that while the MSM is focused on attacking Trump, he gets things done, free from distractions.

Could you list those things please? I'm hanging on by a thread here.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

MAGA.
Does it count?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
This is another promise Trump is keeping. He said a couple of months back that a full investigation would be done to answer the questions about voter fraud once and for all. Liberals were screeching at the time because they did not want any such investigation - I think they know where this is going to lead...

Excellent timing to eradicate potentially millions of illegal votes before the 2018 elections.

edit on 12/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Then perhaps you haven't been paying attention?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

What do You expect from a Man that was kicked out of a commune because He was to lazy to work.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I believe it was stated that this EO is a guideline for States to start conducting future elections properly. There is no intent to look back at past results.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
a reply to: Gothmog

But within my post I clearly stated (so I thought) I AM.

Is today opposite day?

"If I was a betting man" ...sound familiar ? selective amnesia ?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Welcome to the upcoming Dictatorship of America, with many people applauding and condoning these actions aimed specifically at criminalizing the opposition.

That SPECIFICALLY is what all the hullabaloo about unmasking is over.
Obama spied on his political opponents.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

Then perhaps you haven't been paying attention?

Oh but I have... which is why I asked the question... that you made no attempt to address.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwillsThe GOP is under investigation by the FBI

Yes. Over a year now. No evidence found.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
The left has no interest in confronting collusion and corruption. They just don't like Trump and cant stop crying about him.

But we know the DNC and Hillary colluded against Bernie in the primaries. None of 'em care though. Funny isn't it.

"None of 'em care." Really?... I do....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join