It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COLLUSION by DEMOCRATS to Affect the 2016 Election is About To Be Investigated.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: carewemust
Your ship is sinking and I think the FBI has had enough of Trump. So long!

LOCK THEM UP!

Only in your wildest Leftist delusions.
You guys should stop being so fixated on Trump....you should be spending 100% of your time trying to locate a Dem to trot out in 2020 that might have a snowball's chance in hell to beat him.
The clock is ticking on you clowns....you guys are such a mess, I bet the Dems don't get back in the WH until after 2032.

I would be willing to bet even money that there's a Libertarian candidate elected POTUS before another Democrat.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It's like we're all watching Big Brother or Survivor, such an exciting script! Great actors too, they actually have people fooled into thinking that they're not actors and aren't following a predetermined script! Brilliant.

The twists and turns of the narrative are going at a break neck pace, back and forth back and forth, and people are glued to the TV watching and loving every second of the manufactured drama and controversy.

They've brought reality TV (scripted) into the real world and people are addicted to it. Great setup and flawless execution up to this point.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

the President responds by issuing an Executive Order that (most likely) will result in many Democrats being locked-up, fined, or fired, all across America. 

I've been waiting for that. Hopefully he gets the biased media too.

AMEN To That! I've been LITERALLY praying for terrorist CNN to be taken down...by any means possible.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

The left has no interest in confronting collusion and corruption. They just don't like Trump and cant stop crying about him.

Neither do Trump or the majority of Republicans.

Hence why they keep trying to sweep everything under the rug and deflect to the left.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

But within my post I clearly stated (so I thought) I AM.

Is today opposite day?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

LOCK THEM UP!

You guys should stop being so fixated on Trump....you should be spending 100% of your time trying to locate a Dem to trot out in 2020 that might have a snowball's chance in hell to beat him.
The clock is ticking on you clowns....you guys are such a mess, I bet the Dems don't get back in the WH until after 2032.

I would be willing to bet even money that there's a Libertarian candidate elected POTUS before another Democrat.

Actor DWAYNE JOHNSON is considering a 2020 run...maybe as an independent.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This is a ridiculous argument, I'm not sure whether I should laugh or cry.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

LOCK THEM UP!

I saw that on Drudge this morning. I don't know anything about him, quite honestly. That would sure make things interesting in 2020.

Prediction: Trump wins (again).

edit on 11-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama has no legacy other than failure.

+1 more 
posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
People who committed crimes should be punished.

Be it Trump, Hillary, Sanders.

I'm a Trump supporter, but if he did anything illegal, then fry him.

The leftists that are pissing themselves like sissies at a Zombie film festival are showing their true colors.

They are the true authoritarians who don't give a damn about legality, they just want their dictator in control.

Pansies.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Given the anti-Trump hate also coming from the establishment GOP prior to and post Nov 8th, don't be surprised to find lots of hate from both sides of the aisle regarding any meddling in the 2016 election to stop Trump from winning or being successful once in office.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
a reply to: Swills

May the best criminal win!

If I were a betting man (I am), Id put my money on the leader of the free world.

Good luck!

What does Justin Trudeau have to do with this?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

LOCK THEM UP!

Yeah i read that too and the liberals already cheering for him. They don't even know that he is a Republican.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It seems to be mostly about illegal voters, the machinations of parties and governments are something else, examples like leaflets to households asking for money for parties, and then spending that money on dodgey smear campaigns of other parties through the media are well known, I don't see how that EO is going to change that without some decent law. Collusion and fraud by anyone is already illegal, as is voting illegally.
It's wonderful how someone can look at an EO, then make up stories about it..and what's going to happen, and even going by Trump's EO, and, what came out of his mouth in his election time, he would have been a first to be under the scrutiny of this proposed advisory group.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If this is true then they need to step up their game. The SIC hearing was cringy as f#ck. Most questions didn't even made sense and confused the six guys who were supposed to answer those questions. The Wyden guy annoyed them and Feinstein went off script. I would give it a 3/10. Would not watch again.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Republicans meddle in every election every year, let's put them all in jail

I've been LITERALLY praying for terrorist CNN to be taken down

This is so sad it's not even funny. WTF?!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

He exaggerated of course but CNN nearly sparked a war with a Fake News article. In this day and age it's not unlikely that a hit piece could lead to serious consequences.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Don't you know? It's a double standard. Hypocrisy.

It's ok when their guy does it. When it's not their guy it's a witch hunt.

Regardless of party.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

(a) The term "improper voter registration" means any situation where an individual who does not possess the legal right to vote in a jurisdiction is included as an eligible voter on that jurisdiction's voter list, regardless of the state of mind or intent of such individual

www.whitehouse.gov...

hey, here's an idea, make up a system where the social security can notify whoever is responsible for keeping those voter's rolls updated when someone passes away and quit accusing dead people of rising from the grave on election day just to vote... it's upsetting to think that your loved one went to all that trouble to vote for someone they really didn't like at all, but never stopped by to say hi!!!

he's just searching for those thousand of voters that illegally voted for clinton.....lol...
don't think it has anything to do with democratic "collusion"!!! it's just another case of the "hey, don't look at us!! look at hillary! investigate hillary! "

what was it again?? oh ya, "lock her up, lock her up" ..
I believe it was flynn that started that, wasn't it?
I love irony!! and it's just oh so ironic that it might turn out to be flynn that gets locked up!!!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Is the premise of this thread that democrats tried to sway elections to get a democrat in office?

I think I need a nap...this threads existence, if it is that premise, makes my brain hurt and sad.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

He's a conservative..sort of. Mind you his wrestling experience should put him in good stead, think of Trump and Hillary's anrtics on the televised debates, Trump pacing around Hillary and threatening what he was going to do with her, and she calling him out....all Faux stuff of course, atypical of a wrestling match bump and grind.

I dare say then, that they''ll be taking bets in the 2020 campaign studio/arena, with Trump as referee and holder of the divvy.

edit on 11-5-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join