It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COLLUSION by DEMOCRATS to Affect the 2016 Election is About To Be Investigated.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
May 11, 2017

If Democrats are so fixated and obsessed with finding if there was any COLLUSION to affect our 2016 Presidential Election, why aren't they looking at Hillary Clinton and/or the DNC, as well as President Trump and his circle of advisors?

Is it possible that Hillary Clinton colluded with persons or entities to tilt the election in her favor, but was too _______________ to overcome the massive "Trump for President" movement? To the best of my knowledge, there's never been any specific charges of "collusion" leveled against Hillary Clinton by any of the investigative committees, the FBI, or any Republican leaders.

But IMO, the Executive Order issued by President Trump today, will uncover both collusion and fraud, intended to influence the election, no matter who committed it.

E.O.- "Election Integrity": www.whitehouse.gov...

I find it brilliant, that amid demands from Democrats to name a Special Prosecutor to investigate potential collusion between Trump-Russia, the President responds by issuing an Executive Order that (most likely) will result in many Democrats being locked-up, fined, or fired, all across America.

Maybe Hillary, her servants, along with national DNC officials, will be caught in the net as this Executive Order is executed over the next 2 years.

Donald John Trump has consistently stayed 3 steps ahead of Democrats, hasn't he.

-CareWeMust

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
May 11, 2017

If Democrats are so fixated and obsessed with finding if there was any COLLUSION to affect our 2016 Presidential Election, why aren't they looking at Hillary Clinton and/or the DNC, as well as President Trump and his circle of advisors?

Is it possible that Hillary Clinton colluded with persons or entities to tilt the election in her favor, but was too _______________ to overcome the massive "Trump for President" movement? To the best of my knowledge, there's never been any specific charges of "collusion" leveled against Hillary Clinton by any of the investigative committees, the FBI, or any Republican leaders.

But IMO, the Executive Order issued by President Trump today, will uncover both collusion and fraud, intended to influence the election, no matter who committed it.

E.O.- "Election Integrity": www.whitehouse.gov...

I find it brilliant, that amid demands from Democrats to name a Special Prosecutor to investigate potential collusion between Trump-Russia, the President responds by issuing an Executive Order that (most likely) will result in many Democrats being locked-up, fined, or fired, all across America.

Maybe Hillary, her servants, along with national DNC officials, will be caught in the net as this Executive Order is executed over the next 2 years.

Donald John Trump has consistently stayed 3 steps ahead of Democrats, hasn't he.

-CareWeMust

FAKE NEWS ALERT

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

the President responds by issuing an Executive Order that (most likely) will result in many Democrats being locked-up, fined, or fired, all across America. 

I've been waiting for that. Hopefully he gets the biased media too.
edit on 11-5-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The GOP is under investigation by the FBI. Team Trump is under investigation by the FBI. Clinton and the DNC are not under investigation but Trump's White House releases this EO? Oh the timing! Your ship is sinking and I think the FBI has had enough of Trump. So long!

LOCK THEM UP!

OHHHH THE IRONY!!!!

Trash bags covering all windows courtesy of the FBI.

edit on 11-5-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
S just HTF for the DNC and Clinton orgs

10 steps ahead always wins the trophy

+4 more 
posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

The FBI agents who worked on the Clinton investigation weren't to happy when Comey derailed them. The FBI is coming for both sides now but Trump has nothing to worry about. The EO is another great move from him. Like i said Trump is not stupid and he is always 10 moves ahead. Just out of curiousity do you stand by your ridicilious accusations when all is said and done and you were proven wrong or will you just leave this site and never come back?

+13 more 
posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Your ship is sinking and I think the FBI has had enough of Trump. So long!

LOCK THEM UP!

Only in your wildest Leftist delusions.
You guys should stop being so fixated on Trump....you should be spending 100% of your time trying to locate a Dem to trot out in 2020 that might have a snowball's chance in hell to beat him.
The clock is ticking on you clowns....you guys are such a mess, I bet the Dems don't get back in the WH until after 2032.

+11 more 
posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The left has no interest in confronting collusion and corruption. They just don't like Trump and cant stop crying about him.

But we know the DNC and Hillary colluded against Bernie in the primaries. None of 'em care though. Funny isn't it.

+1 more 
posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The GOP is under investigation by the FBI. Team Trump is under investigation by the FBI. Clinton and the DNC are not under investigation but Trump's White House releases this EO? Oh the timing! Your ship is sinking and I think the FBI has had enough of Trump. So long!

LOCK THEM UP!

OHHHH THE IRONY!!!!

What irony ?

Has exactly nothing to do with Trump.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

May the best criminal win!

If I were a betting man (I am), Id put my money on the leader of the free world.

Good luck!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

May the best criminal win!

If I were a betting man (I am), Id put my money on the leader of the free world.

Good luck!

Then it is a good thing you are not....

+6 more 
posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

From the article you linked "...FBI investigation concerns work the firm performed during the 2013 Virginia gubernatorial campaign of former Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli, a Republican...."

Nothing to do with Trump.

+7 more 
posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Lies, as usual.

The GOP is not under investigation.

A single republican PAC is under investigation relating to a 2013 governor candidate.

+6 more 
posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad

From the article you linked "...FBI investigation concerns work the firm performed during the 2013 Virginia gubernatorial campaign of former Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli, a Republican...."

Nothing to do with Trump.

Don't rain on Swills parade with indisputable facts.
Liberals can't stand facts, they prefer fiction.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

LOCK THEM UP!

OHHHH THE IRONY!!!!

While you are scraming oh the irony, don't a few Sanders supporters have the DNC in court over that whole media thing?

Also, did you read and comprehend your posted source? Just curious.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It's pretty obvious that Trump is not working for the Republicans or the Democrats. The last months confirm my theory that he wants to expose the corruption of both sides and give his people a wake up call. That's why they don't like him. He is going to air the dirty laundry of all parties. He is truly working for the american people. Did you people really think he would risk his legacy for some favors from Russia? Just look back and research who and why the russian collusion nonsense started and you will see that it is all fabricated. They are afraid of him. The term Fake News only got a lot of traction when the whole PG incident took place to silence and discredit any person who investigated it. The Dominos are falling and certain people already quaking in their boots.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Isn't Sanders wife under investigation for fraud ... Why yes she is:

CONFIRMED: FBI Is Conducting Even More Interviews Over Alleged Jane Sanders Bank Fraud

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Classic misdirection: "No, "THOSE guys..." as an attempt to draw attention away from the issues at hand.

the President responds by issuing an Executive Order that (most likely) will result in many Democrats being locked-up, fined, or fired, all across America.

Welcome to the upcoming Dictatorship of America, with many people applauding and condoning these actions aimed specifically at criminalizing the opposition.

Criminalizing the opposition, the media as the enemy, anything not "official" is suspect and must be summarily dealt with...

Dark times, indeed, and those of you who are cheerleading these actions frighten me, and I feel quite sorry for.

link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad
a reply to: JinMI

Isn't Sanders wife under investigation for fraud ... Why yes she is:

CONFIRMED: FBI Is Conducting Even More Interviews Over Alleged Jane Sanders Bank Fraud

Ouch.

People really should be careful about spending other peoples money......

Turns out Ol'Bern and Co. aren't the shining diamonds they claim. However, they've done very well for themselves....

link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

I kind of suspected this was the 'leverage' the Clinton campaign had over Bernie which was referenced in the wikileaks dump.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join