It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Cash + Clinton Body Count

page: 1

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Back in action because this needs to seen by everyone.

Since the Clinton Foundation is back in the spotlight, I just wanted to leave this here for those that haven't watched it yet.

If you haven't watched it yet, well you should.

About an hour long.

Quick synopsis for those that can't watch:

The Clinton's are corrupt to the core, surprise! The foundation is nothing more than a money laundering, pay to play, get-rich and get-power scheme. If you can watch this in its entirety and still feel like you should've voted for Hillary, watch this again, and then again. If after your third watch or so, you still feel like you should've voted for her, or if you still feel like you support her in any other way, shape or fashion... You need to go to your bathroom and take a long look into the mirror.

Enjoy/Enlighten yourself

ETA: Bonus.

I should probably capitalize on this moment and add another documentary. We've all heard about it and read about it, now watch it in full detail. There are a lot of different documentaries on this topic, but I think this is the best one.

About 2 hours long.

Quick synopsis for those that can't watch:

I think the title speaks for itself. You'll need more than 2 hands if you're counting.

Lock her them up.

Enjoy

#Shebringspeace

edit on 11-5-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: added more content

edit on Thu May 11 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to replace vid link

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Why did the other get taken down? I was in the middle of watching it and the thread disappeared.
edit on 11-5-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Was my fault, not enough content.

Hopefully this is enough, enjoy the film.

+1 more 
posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Lock her up, lock her up.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

That's the way to do it.....keep triggering the Leftists until their heads explode.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Most vile family to ever influence American politics. Clinton's are like the canary in the coal mine only opposite. The longer they exist without charges the closer to death our nation is. They are the poster children of what is wrong in America.

Hilary should be dealt with for TS clearance violations along with certain deaths....*cough* Foster.

Bil should be dealt with in regards to sexual assault.

They all should be tried for the Clinton Foundation and their connection to child trafficking.

Total scum.

+2 more 
posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Don't forget they spawned Chelsea - a combo of Hillary and Bill so I'd be watching her like a hawk because having learned from the best, she'd likely take dodgy to cosmic-top-secret levels. Sterilize Chelsea then lock all 3 up, that bloodline needs to be relegated to the history books of when America was gripped by political corruption.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Bill Clinton's wife should be waterboarded within an inch of filling her diaper until she tells everything she knows about the assassination of Seth Rich.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Wow! The video has all of a sudden been taken down, after being up for over a year.

Fishy as hell.

Well here's another. If this also gets taken down.... Something is definitely up.

This is the director's cut, with extra 20 minutes before the film starts.

edit on 11-5-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Wow! The video has all of a sudden been taken down, after being up for over a year.

Fishy as hell.

Well here's another. If this also gets taken down.... Something is definitely up.

This is the director's cut, with extra 20 minutes before the film starts.

I'm sure the Clinton Cartel's paid minions still monitor social media and other sites regularly. This is pretty evident when you read Left responses across the board that bear no facts, no logic, or even a sense of familiarity with the topics they are debating. Quite likely one of those shills pointed out that folks were being directed toward those videos again and the Left eithe went on a hacking mission or deployed the battalions of Clinton Foundation lawyers on the site owner.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Damn those Russians have gotten pretty good at editing documentaries...

JK, i bet most Hillary supporters will refuse to watch this, I've shown it to a couple of Hillary supporters I'm friends with on Facebook and most of them refuse to acknowledge it. It's a funny world we live in.
edit on 12-5-2017 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2017 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
Damn those Russians have gotten pretty good at editing documentaries...

JK, i bet most Hillary supporters will refuse to watch this, I've shown it to a couple of Hillary supporters I'm friends with on Facebook and most of them refuse to acknowledge it. It's a funny world we live in.

I am constantly reminded of the statue of the three monkeys. One had it's hand over it eye's for "see no evil", another had it's hands over it's ear's for "hear no evil" and the last one had it's hands over it's mouth for "speak no evil".. That is what the D's are doing about the criminals in their midst. But the least flaw with an Indie or Right winger and the monkey's go insane.
edit on 12-5-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Don't forget they spawned Chelsea - a combo of Hillary and Bill so I'd be watching her like a hawk because having learned from the best, she'd likely take dodgy to cosmic-top-secret levels. Sterilize Chelsea then lock all 3 up, that bloodline needs to be relegated to the history books of when America was gripped by political corruption.

TPTB seem to be propping Chelsea up as the 'pure' one/golden child with all the undeserving, nonsense awards/acknowledgements/honors she's been receiving.

Chelsea receiving a lifetime achievement award ... you might as well honor Obama with a Nobel Peace Pr... OH WAIT!!!

And now that we've heard the first public report of Hillary essentially forcing another country's PM to donate to the Clinton Foundation... It wouldn't surprise me if Hillary and Bill are paying off organizations to provide Chelsea with awards and such, attempting to prop her up and continue their dynasty (I just threw up in mouth a little bit)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
One of my favorite memes, seems like it belongs here -

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Thank God for Trump! It is time for the progressive liberals to...well...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Said it before and I'll say it again.
Hillary Clinton is Eleanor Shaw from the book The Manchurian Candidate.
She even resembles her in the film adaptation.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I have a little different take on the current shameless promotion of Chelsea Hubbell...

I think this is a re-branding of the Clinton name meant to soften and maternalize the image of Bill Clinton's wife. I think she has every intention of running again in 2020 and is using her daughter to keep the Clinton brand-name out there without her own face behind it.

All indications are (including leaked Clinton campaign emails) that Chelsea is a dolt. As corrupt and cynical as Bill Clinton's wife is, she's not dumb enough to think that Webb Hubbell's daughter could win an election against anyone other than a true dimwit. Of course, there are congressional districts who elect mental midgets like Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Nancy Pelosi, and Hank Johnson, so you never really know what can happen.

But I don't see clueless unaccomplished snowflake Chelsea as being a viable candidate for anything other than a local school board seat or something like that.

new topics

top topics

join