It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Russia story is NONSENSE the real story is the corrupt Clinton Foundation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: neoholographic

Yeah. No evidence. That's why the investigators keep delving deeper into this investigation and have stopped talking about the Clintons altogether. You guys are hilarious.

You do realize investigators not talking about the Clinton Cartel is NOT an exoneration? In fact, if I were a member of that Clinton Cartel, I'd be a little concerned about the deafening radio silence...

I can hear those turbines spooling up as we speak....I see a fake plane crash/move to another country in Mrs. Clintons Future....

+3 more 
posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mordekaiser
Thanks for coming out of the woodwork to make these conservative threads during this Comey thing.

It reeks of desperation and is just blatantly delightful to watch you guys cry about it.

If this is just a taste of what Impeachment will be like, I'm as giggly as a duck.

Yeah it's not like you guys jump on every opportunity to bash Trump. No of course not. I know who is desperate and here is a little hint for you it's not the Trump administartion. Mark my words. There will be no impeachment of Trump. Quote me and archive me whatever i don't give a f#ck. I stand by it.

Edit: Sadly the Leprechaun is safe and sound behind her wall of protection. Her cronies are fair game though. Huma,Weiner,Lynch and Rice are all going down.
edit on 11-5-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I don't even care about impeachment, nor am I a democrat.

I will still enjoy cheese and whine when it's presented.

If that's the attitude neutral people have, you're seriously effed.

Personally, I want a Do-over with a real Republican President.

What a joke Trump satisfies you people.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

Impeachment for what exactly? I don't expect a reply to this post because you probably don't have an answer.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

originally posted by: underwerks

How do you know there isn't any evidence if the investigation isn't over?

Then why are his detractors and the liberal media trying to convince everyone that Trump is guilty "if the investigation isn't over?" How do they know? With Hillary, there was evidence. Maybe Trump didn't "intentially" collude with Russia and therefore will get a pass?

Anyone that says they know either way is full of crap. Even if the FBI found something months ago, they wouldn't come out and say it. They would sit on it and watch and listen and try to build a bigger and more secure case. Over months or sometime years.

Knowing Trumps past business associates, Russia may be the least of his worries if the FBI starts digging into his life.

There may be some holes in New Jersey being exhumed.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

But you're already enjoying whining.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I'm so tired of all this cr*p. The self-proclaimed "watch-dogs" (MSM, for those living under a rock) keep trying to cause chaos. I haven't heard one journalist keep their own opinions out of their reporting. I don't want to hear opinions, just facts! They all do it - CNN, FOX, WaPo, NYT - all of them. Trump is the elected President. Get over it already! All of this just keeps the important work on the back burner, and nothing positive will get done. I'll say it again- anyone who wants the President to fail really wants the country to fail!

Sorry for the rant. Back on topic, I think the whole Russia thing is ridiculous too. Everyone (who has a brain) knows it. The silent majority has watched actions and deeds, and voted accordingly. The Clinton Foundation has been wheeling and dealing illegally for far too long.

Grrrrrr

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Bribery obviously. A misdemeanor is enough ground for impeachment.

The system is designed around honor. You seriously think the reason cannot be invented? It's about if he deserves it(Look at Clinton, broke no law), and boy is he close.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Laughing at people whining is whining?

Oh.

Geez, what a crappy deflection, you couldn't even make it ironically true in the context. Care to quote actual whining? Rofl. I don't expect you to respond because it doesn't exist. Enjoy fighting a Neutral like it's a Liberal, it's literally the nosedive that is going to wreck you owning so much of the Government. You cannot even relate to moderates and act like they'r extremists, not just you, all of you. Sad.
edit on 11-5-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

But I like eating cheese and whining too!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Eating 'cheese and whine' is akin to salty tears.

You're not supposed to be drinking your own whine obviously.

Know what? Nevermind. k?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

So am I supposed to drink your whine? Talking of salty...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Yes, if you can find it. Good luck. Make sure to bring some back and quote it.

Do you want me to quote what I find to be whining in this thread? Or are you satisfied I believe it exists?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Really? I dom't think so.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Have some Cheese and Wine. It will make you feel much better when Trump isn't impeached.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Anyone that says they know either way is full of crap.

A star for you, as I found that to be a refreshing and levelheaded reply. I am against corruption in general (nonpartisan), and if a proper investigation puts Trump behind the eight ball, then so be it. I still think the FISA courts were/are being abused in order to act on foreign based intelligence, ultimately giving way to a domestic investigation. Many US journalists have suffered a similar fate.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I already told you I don't care if he's impeached, only that I'd find massive delight, not even in his personal circumstances, I would pity him, my delight is people like You, and the reaction that will ensue. You couldn't strawman any harder that I'm a liberal, because you're just a trained Trump goon. If you think I hate Trump even a tenth as much as the attitude his supporters hold, you're an illiterate idiot.

edit on 11-5-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
How much money did the Clinton Foundation receive when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton gave them 25% of the US uranium stockpile?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I fully agree, and I think anyone who stepped back from the issue could see that this is an obvious witch hunt. There needed to be an explanation for the last administration's abuse of FISA warrants, and Russian collusion fits that bill. If any warrants were requested or issued probable cause would have been layer out for a judge.

Supposedly, this has been an ongoing investigation for 8-9 months, or more? Where is the probable cause?

My father has always warned me about big brother and the police state... that has always been his excuse for being anti republican. The left needs to wake up! They have become what they most loathed

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
originally posted by: makemap

No one cares about USA colluding with Russia.

erm, yes. Yes, they do.

It is all about US invading China the most part. That is when the world realizes they are screwed.
This makes no sense at all, and is utterly impertinent.

As Trump said "Fake news!"

you just don't get it, do you. You don't.
Fake President.

Like Krazysh0t said: you guys are hilarious.

LOL!!!!!!

Go ahead, keep making threads about nonsense, keep patting yourselves on the back, and keep ignoring what's actually going on.
edit on 5/11/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: formatting fail!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join