It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane liberals. The reason I vote Republican.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Right, that's exactly what this situation calls for. Call the police on her and take her kids away.

I can't decide who's over reacting more now, her or you.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I do believe there is something mentally wrong with some of these people. They are getting out of control...going beyond just opposition and insults and into something else entirely.

They are foaming at the mouth as if they are rabid. Their disease is going to eat them alive.

Example:
wreg.com...

Police say Wendi Wright followed a car down Highway 45 Monday afternoon.

Inside the car were Congressman Kustoff and aide Marianne Dunavant.

Wright reportedly followed the car after it left a town hall on the UT Martin campus.

A police report states Kustoff and Dunavant felt they were in danger of being forced off the road.

When they pulled into the driveway of someone they know, Wright reportedly ran to the car and screamed while banging on the car and reaching in.

She then reportedly blocked the car until police were called and she ran away.

Wright later posted about the incident on her Facebook account.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros
A friend sent me this link to a YouTube video. A lady goes into a supermarket, sees a confederate flag, makes a scene that backfires and immediately starts playing the victim card. This is the reason I vote republican, the nut-bags have taken over the democratic party.

youtu.be...

So you don't vote Republican because of their political stances on issues, or the ideas they bring to the table.

You vote Republican because of what nutty Leftists happen to do and say?

Well, that doesn't make much sense, but I suppose it's your right.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Right, that's exactly what this situation calls for. Call the police on her and take her kids away.

I can't decide who's over reacting more now, her or you.

That's the scary pary....Mine was in a jokingly over the top reaction.....ON PURPOSE.....What's her excuse?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

If you think Liberals have the market cornered on Crazy... your perspective is more than slightly askew.

edit on 11-5-2017 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

Efficiency would fix both those issues. The taxes they take, while being our money, is supposed to be spent on us overall. That's the point. If they take from us and spend it on us what's the problem???

The Government is supposed to work for our collective benefit. There are thousands and thousands of people working within government and they aren't all working to oppress us. In fact having more of us within government makes that all the more unlikely. The oppression isn't because there are too many people in Government. It's the opposite. Small very powerful and wealthy groups have bought our Government and how use that power against the greater majority. Oppression comes about when you have a small group trying to force a larger group into submission by using an inbalance of power. That is what we have now. It's the minority with power forcing the majority against it's greater will.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Sweetie, there are insane whack jobs on both sides, if that is the only reason why you vote republican, clearly you are not all that political (or smart).

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Maybe her excuse is that nobody listens or cares about anyone else anymore and what they have to say. Instead everyone just makes jokes about taking her kids away and calls her a b*tch instead.

After that happens for while people start to act irrational.

They get angry and lash out for strange reasons.

You know, kind of like all the conservatives did recently because nobody listened to them or cared about their problems either. Does that ring a bell???

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Sweetie, there are insane whack jobs on both sides, if that is the only reason why you vote republican, clearly you are not all that political (or smart).

I think I posted why I actually vote republican these days. I apologize for the thread title, it was an oversight on my part. I never claimed to be political or smart though. I'm not that elitist.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Picking partisan sides because one appears to be least of the worst just furthers the divide. This is an isolated incident she chose to share. More info is needed if one wants to delve further into what happened here.

Did she just notice the flag in the store or did she notice before hand(if she really did shop there), then come back to ask about it and video tape? Maybe she's having personal problems and went overboard about it. Who knows maybe she has a blog? That should not reflect a whole group.

Even if I didn't support that flag, I'd still see what she did as wrong. She should have addressed a manager instead as it is if there was a problem for it to be there in her own opinion rather than making it a store issue where employees and customers are brought into it. Not to excuse the guy who called her names either, which was uncalled for.
edit on 11-5-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

If they take from us and spend it on us what's the problem???

The problem is that I'd rather be the one who decides how I will spend the money I earn. When they take from us and give it to other countries or people who are not paying into the system, that's a problem. Where do you draw the line? Should they just take everything and provide us all with basic needs? I think that has been tried before in other countries and failed. I prefer living a free life.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Allow me to retort with, Insane conservative.

edit on 11-5-2017 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

You actually seem like an ok person and have redeemed yourself IMO with your other posts.

I don't think you lack anything in intelligence or political knowledge either. But lacking in those areas I don't think is the problem anyway. There lot's of smart people and political people everywhere and not one of them are able to fix anything that's happening.

I think our problem isn't knowledge of politics. It's basic human compassion and understanding. It's our lack of respect for other people and their perspective and opinions. It's our inability to listen to others over our own yelling that is the problem. Like I was saying earlier. We are making enemies of each other rather than allies. Especially with other Americans which makes no sense at all. But even humanity at large.

We're making enemies with Americans over politics. With other nations because of culture or Religion. If we can't stop that and start working together we're all going to lose because we have decided to fight with ourselves. We shouldn't be our own enemy. There is no way to win that.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Really? Yet all the liberals do the same thing. All of you are idiots who do the same crap and cry that the other side does it. Bunch of children

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I didn't say to give it to other countries though. I said specifically that it needs to be spent on us. That's the point. That's why we have things like bridges and roads that all work together across the entire nation. It creates a uniform set of cooperation and laws institutions that cross county, city and state lines.

Large infrastructure projects and nation wide policies would be impossible if we all just decided what to pay for. Besides the fact that people are too selfish for that to ever work. It's united we stand, divided we fall, not the other way around. But it's becoming that way more and more. But there is no such thing as Divided we stand because United we will fall. Just look around and that is what you see. Our divisiveness happening now is hurting all of us. Nothing is able to work that way. We either stand together or we all fail.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: andrew778

You have Westboro Baptist Church, Christian Fundamentalists and those people who flap their arms in the air, rolling on the floor speaking in tongues you see on Christian channels on your side. Are you like them?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I do believe there is something mentally wrong with some of these people. They are getting out of control...going beyond just opposition and insults and into something else entirely. They are foaming at the mouth as if they are rabid. Their disease is going to eat them alive.

Reminds me of Dawn of the Dead, or Zombieland etc. It's actually happening.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: andrew778

What are you rambling about? Who told you I am a liberal? you are the one acting like a children, cry more little boy, cry more!

There are no saints on both sides, same tactics same displays, a bunch of children alright. When you go full partisan you lose touch, that's it.

edit on 11-5-17 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros

originally posted by: veracity

I think I posted why I actually vote republican these days. I apologize for the thread title, it was an oversight on my part. I never claimed to be political or smart though. I'm not that elitist.

Ok, so just this thread is not "smart" and written just to attempt to divide and poke fun of people with different views than yourself.

I apologize I assumed that if you write dumb threads that usually means you are pretty not "smart" yourself.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Really? I figured you just voted Republican for the '%$#& you, got mine' mentality.
edit on 19am17famFri, 12 May 2017 08:58:04 -0500America/ChicagoFri, 12 May 2017 08:58:04 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join