It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane liberals. The reason I vote Republican.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

How am I supposed to scapegoat and strawman my ideology then?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
She looks like she needs to be committed to a mental hospital because she's clearly completely unstable.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

I have only one word for this.

Triggered.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

That's great man. So in other words you vote Republican because of some lady over reacting on a youtube video.

Not because of anything good Republicans do or policies you agree with or anything trivial like that.

You do it out of a personal bias toward other people who you know nothing about but saw a youtube clip of them and decided to take that and just broad brush them into an arbitrary group which you can now hate on.

I'm not sure why you think bragging about that would make you seem cool or smart though. It makes you look like an idiot.

Honestly, if that is how you organize and plan your positions in life I doubt any Liberals care that you vote Republican over them. They wouldn't want you on their side anyway if that is the best you can do.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
You're an idiot. I could just as easily start a thread linking this video

and say "This is why I vote democrat."

Posting videos of unbalanced people from the other side of the political spectrum may make you feel better about your side, but in reality it just outs you as a person that can't use critical thinking.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: whatnext21

True...Liberals are nuts, but...so are Republicans.

I'm independent and unless things change, I'm voting third party from now on.

Keep in mind, that if everyone voted third Party we wouldn't hve the wackos on the Democrat/Republican sides in power any longer.

But you would still have the "Deep State", which controls all parties.

Perhaps, but at least things would begin to change. You have to remember that small things become big things. Change always starts small and slow. And why not at least get all of those idiots out of congress. But the bigger question is why would someone vote republican over democrat if both are idiots?

I agree, we need a drastic change. Since the deep state has spent the past few centuries molding our political system, throwing in a wrench by voting 3rd party is better than nothing. To answer your last question though, with idiots on both sides at least Republicans want to reduce the number of idiots with a smaller government while Democrats want to add more idiots.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I vote republican because I'm a strong advocate of the 2nd amendment. I believe in a strong national defense because I served in Afghanistan and Iraq. I'm also fiscally conservative. I was a Democrat because I came from a family of farmers and Democrats (used to) care about us. Also, while I'm personally pro choice, I believe it's a woman's right as it is her body. I believe in a hand up as opposed to a hand out. I want welfare but limited to those that need it until they can get on their feet instead of using it as a permanent paycheck. I'm really right down the middle as far as I'm concerned and the Republicans are closest to my beliefs these days.
edit on 11-5-2017 by Anathros because: Spelling

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

You can use ATS I guess, by the number of threads about politics and victimization & politics, it's fashion.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr

originally posted by: whatnext21

True...Liberals are nuts, but...so are Republicans.

I'm independent and unless things change, I'm voting third party from now on.

Keep in mind, that if everyone voted third Party we wouldn't hve the wackos on the Democrat/Republican sides in power any longer.

But you would still have the "Deep State", which controls all parties.

Perhaps, but at least things would begin to change. You have to remember that small things become big things. Change always starts small and slow. And why not at least get all of those idiots out of congress. But the bigger question is why would someone vote republican over democrat if both are idiots?

I agree, we need a drastic change. Since the deep state has spent the past few centuries molding our political system, throwing in a wrench by voting 3rd party is better than nothing. To answer your last question though, with idiots on both sides at least Republicans want to reduce the number of idiots with a smaller government while Democrats want to add more idiots.

I agree with everything you said, except that Republicans want smaller government. They always say that, but it never happens. I can't remember the last president we had that government shrunk. Reagan might have cut some things but I don't think it shrunk. Bush Sr famously raised taxes etc. It's all talk.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

He is just missing the red hat, but that's one of the most animalistic representations I have seen from a Trump supporter. I admit, I'm impressed...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Well yeah- I mean it's obvious when I say Democrats are murderers, I'm speaking about a specific one, isn't it?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros
A friend sent me this link to a YouTube video. A lady goes into a supermarket, sees a confederate flag, makes a scene that backfires and immediately starts playing the victim card. This is the reason I vote republican, the nut-bags have taken over the democratic party.

youtu.be...

One lady has a bad reaction to something.

Yep, them librals is nutz.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Now that is a post I can respect and which doesn't make you look like an A-hole either.

Next time maybe make an OP like that rather than one you chose here.

Making allies with other Americans works much better for us all than making enemies out of them don't ya think??

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I find the way that those two guys responded to her to be even worse, especially in front of her kids.

Her poor kids, having to deal with her and those reacting to her like juveniles.

ETA: Wow, I just watched it through the end. Those guys were in the wrong for the harassment, but man, she needs some mental help--and all of this with her kids watching wondering why mommy is crying and hyperventilating. Jesus...

edit on 11-5-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

That seems to be the case for some people, yes!

Not all demons are evil, some are simply tricky, being tricky isn't the same as being evil, right?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Exactly. I'm fine with threads discussing and debating policies - not all these "the other side are all a bunch of nuts and killers and jackasses" threads.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: mOjOm

Exactly. I'm fine with threads discussing and debating policies - not all these "the other side are all a bunch of nuts and killers and jackasses" threads.

Because we know both sides are nuts. Both sides are leading us to ruin.

They gave us Clinton and Trump. That's no kind of choice, we have to break this cycle and stop being brainwashed.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

Republicans don't reduce the idiots in Government. They just fill it with their own idiots instead.

Reducing the size of an organization doesn't automatically make it better or more efficient. If that was true they'd be shrinking our military too. Corporations wouldn't exist and institutions would happen either.

This is one case where you can honestly say size isn't what's important but how well it works that matters.

Governments grow like any other organization does. Democratic Governments represent their populace. As one grows so will the other.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is the kind of person who paints hate symbols on their own house in order to play the victim card....Someone should forward that video and her over reaction to the proper authorities as I feel she could be a danger to herself, others or even her own children. She obviously is not capable of making level headed decisions and I fear for her children's safety...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: bluesjr

Republicans don't reduce the idiots in Government. They just fill it with their own idiots instead.

Reducing the size of an organization doesn't automatically make it better or more efficient. If that was true they'd be shrinking our military too. Corporations wouldn't exist and institutions would happen either.

This is one case where you can honestly say size isn't what's important but how well it works that matters.

Governments grow like any other organization does. Democratic Governments represent their populace. As one grows so will the other.

Except that the bigger the government is, the more expensive it is and the more money they take from us. A governments growth should be directly proportional to the number of citizens. But that certainly hasn't been the case over the past few hundred years.

Of course efficiency is the goal, but the growth we have seen isn't just due to lack of efficiency. Its been growing because the government keeps adding agencies to 'help' us when in reality its just a slow growth of oppression.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join