It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane liberals. The reason I vote Republican.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
A friend sent me this link to a YouTube video. A lady goes into a supermarket, sees a confederate flag, makes a scene that backfires and immediately starts playing the victim card. This is the reason I vote republican, the nut-bags have taken over the democratic party.

youtu.be...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Right wing safe space thread #9999.

*snore*

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

Aww bless her little heart.

But yeah, this is why I RELUCTANTLY vote Republican as well...

Even though I'm a Communist, I just can't get behind these folks and their "causes".

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
True...Liberals are nuts, but...so are Republicans.

I'm independent and unless things change, I'm voting third party from now on.

Keep in mind, that if everyone voted third Party we wouldn't hve the wackos on the Democrat/Republican sides in power any longer.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The sort of insanity and ferocity spent attacking words and flags and other symbols stops immediately when it comes to actual real world racism, violence and tyranny. They do not work on principle, or even compassion for their fellow man, and only seek to rid the world of symbols they do not like.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I would like to nominate this idiot for an Academy Award for the best over the top fake tears in history.
Simpleton Leftist.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Keep in mind, that if everyone voted third Party we wouldn't hve the wackos on the Democrat/Republican sides in power any longer.

But you would still have the "Deep State", which controls all parties.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros
A friend sent me this link to a YouTube video. A lady goes into a supermarket, sees a confederate flag, makes a scene that backfires and immediately starts playing the victim card. This is the reason I vote republican, the nut-bags have taken over the democratic party.

youtu.be...

Don't vote republican though. They're just as bad. Vote independent or third party. Don't give either of these idiots your vote.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
My favorite part is this lady is so oblivious to her own stupidity that after all was said and done, she obviously posted this somewhere for others to see.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Here we go again with the "insane liberals" threads. Do I need to search for the youtube video with the crazy Trump lady who pitched a fit in a craft store for no apparent reason and then started bullying the people who were just standing around filming her tirades? Or the one with the crazy Trump guy in Starbucks who started screaming at the black barista that he voted for Trump and Trump won so ha ha? Or how about the drunk Trump supporter? Or the Trump guy who was shouting for the Hispanics to go eat their tacos somewhere else?

I really hate that the alt-right are taking over this site. It's a real shame.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Here we go again with the "insane liberals" threads. Do I need to search for the youtube video with the crazy Trump lady who pitched a fit in a craft store for no apparent reason and then started bullying the people who were just standing around filming her tirades? Or the one with the crazy Trump guy in Starbucks who started screaming at the black barista that he voted for Trump and Trump won so ha ha? Or how about the drunk Trump supporter? Or the Trump guy who was shouting for the Hispanics to go eat their tacos somewhere else?

Pics/vids or it didn't happen

BTW...just joking
edit on 11-5-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatnext21

originally posted by: amazing

But you would still have the "Deep State", which controls all parties.

Perhaps, but at least things would begin to change. You have to remember that small things become big things. Change always starts small and slow. And why not at least get all of those idiots out of congress. But the bigger question is why would someone vote republican over democrat if both are idiots?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Just separate yourself from the extremes so you don't get hit with the same brush.

a reply to: RazorV66

Pics/vids or it didn't happen

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I apologize but this lady is definitely more like the folks I see in the Democratic voting lines these days. I didn't see any openly racist or bigoted people when I had to explain to person that I was a registered Democrat and needed a republican ticket. I know they exist but this is more rule than exception by MY experience. Both parties have their crazies, I get it. I didn't see Trump supporters trying to stop good American people from getting to rallies like I saw from the left. Just stating my view. Bash or silence me..I would expect nothing less.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'm so sorry for her children. She is using them as a shield. What will become of those kids? There's zero chance that those children will grow to be normal, mentaly stable people. There is nothing worse than being a hostage of crazy parent/s...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I see the moderate right being pushed into the fringes by a near complete ownership of the media by the left.

You can't have one-sided news, or you get what we have now.

Constant end-of-world negativity is spread like GD virus.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If you paint the left with a broad brush, you're no different than the people you claim to be against.

"But I guess it was on a video, so it must be representative of everyone. Even if it isn't, I want it to be because it makes me feel like I'm right." -Denying Ignorance 2017

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Looks like this idiot bit off more than she can chew.

So you cause a scene to force your subjective viewpoints and opinions down a persons throat while on their private property and then cry like a baby because you got told to screw off.

I have no sympathy for this woman.

I would have called the police to see if she wasnt a mental patient on the loose or too emotionally incapacitated with hysteria to safely operate a motor vehicle especially considering the well being of the two young children at the mercy of this histrionic nutjob.

Also lying about material facts like being assaulted is sorta a clear sign shes insane

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

Good point cps should review the video and assess her ability to act as a gaurdian to a minor.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
One person doesn't represent the whole. Get that through your tick skull.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join