It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I think this will be interesting, to write a collaborative fiction using only pictures and a few sentences of text. Also, it the image should be under 500px width, this will prevent page warping.

Please keep the story going, we don't need someone to finish it before it starts.

Let's see how far we get!
----------

As the sun broke through the clouds on a late friday evening something angry was stalking the streets. Nobody knew who, or what it was, they only knew it was dangerous. It crept through the streets looking for it's next target.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   

The source of danger was suffocating in its intention; no detail escaped its perception as the streets slowly succumbed to its overbearance. As if taken aback, the light of day fell without resistance and a lonely chill draped the city. Evil was slowly acclimating to its new surroundings.........

[edit on 3-2-2005 by MemoryShock]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Growing bolder as the darkness spread it found itself intoxicated with the promise of the night. Every sense was alive and tingling with desire for the hunt, the capture, the kill. Most tantalizing of all was the aroma of fear, It shuddered with anticipation.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   

From the shadows peered the new arrival. It....was slowly drawing force, and strength, from the paralysis of movement caused by the shadow gripped city. The eyes.....peered slowly out into the night....not even a sallowed gasp was beyond Its attention. On the nearby shore, amidst the trudging laps of water on a frozen shore, an unlikely step advanced into the glazed over city..............

Edit: to fix the image

[edit on 21-2-2005 by MemoryShock]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
crap....i'm uploading my pics onto AOHell and ran out of space. I have to find another upload site before i can continue with the story.

Sorry. (any idea's here would be greatly appreciated)

Wupy

top topics

join