It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canibal Island - Glowing Orb UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Il get right into this, hope everyone enjoys the thread.

So I was surfing Google Earth when I stumbled upon the island below. The island is Chichijima, some of you might be familiar with that island as that is where 5 American airmen were shot down and consumed by Japanese soldiers in '44. Well there was a 6th but he got rescued, just so happens he became a president some years later.

So as I was reading on the cannibalism and looking around the island I found something else to creep me out, 3 orbs. Now I thought the orbs might be reflections or lighthouses of some sort or buoys, however upon researching through dozens of photos of the island and that specific area, I found no photos containing either of the two. Looking at the orbs they seems to be fireballs, they look almost identical but upon really close inspection they differ a little bit in their patern. Also they seem to be in pretty straight formation and they differ in size.

Please be advised that I don't do this often, so try and take it easy on me, lol.

P.S Mods if this is not the right place or if I broke any rules please move and I apologize.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LordOfDestruction

Boarder lines?
I think they're added to the map, not in the picture, whatever they are

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

I thought the same, but there are only 3 in that little bay. There would be lots if they were border lines, no?

Plus they differ in size and there are different distances between the three.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Buoys: www.env.go.jp...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: moebius

wooow, out of all the pics that I looked at...debunked

way to go

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

i don't think their anything otherworldy when i looked it up on google earth there was a place mark on the center one and it says futami port , chichi-jima. i'm thinking they are moorings or lights for under water artifacts.

here the screen shot with the place mark.

edit on 11-5-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, I went on GE to Chichi-jima. I measured the most northern sphere and it's over 20 feet in diameter.
Now that's a big buoy!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

i think they are moorings, here a ground shot,

from here
JD1BMH Chichi Jima Island Bonin Islands Ogasawara Islandsdxnews.com...

found this on google images, makes me think moorings even more.

if you look there is no deep water near the peers, tourist ships moor there and board smaller boats and go ashore.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
looks like some sort of image artifact

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: moebius

oh nevermind them

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

i was correct, moorings.

comes from here,
Trip Advisor pictures, 14th picture.
Chichijima Islandwww.tripadvisor.com... html

My work is done here,

ETA: oh and i was wrong about the deep water, if you go through the images you will see a ship socked at the peer. i'm guessing the mootings are for when more than one is there.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
the dumbest part is that I went through like 30 pictures and haven't seen one with the moorings, lol, fail

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordOfDestruction
Il get right into this, hope everyone enjoys the thread.

So I was surfing Google Earth when I stumbled upon the island below. The island is Chichijima, some of you might be familiar with that island as that is where 5 American airmen were shot down and consumed by Japanese soldiers in '44. Well there was a 6th but he got rescued, just so happens he became a president some years later.

So as I was reading on the cannibalism and looking around the island I found something else to creep me out, 3 orbs. Now I thought the orbs might be reflections or lighthouses of some sort or buoys, however upon researching through dozens of photos of the island and that specific area, I found no photos containing either of the two. Looking at the orbs they seems to be fireballs, they look almost identical but upon really close inspection they differ a little bit in their patern. Also they seem to be in pretty straight formation and they differ in size.

Please be advised that I don't do this often, so try and take it easy on me, lol.

P.S Mods if this is not the right place or if I broke any rules please move and I apologize.

Please don't refer to them as orbs,they are Ultra Terrestrial Aliens,good catch.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

My work is done here

Actually, it was solved and hour before you by member moebius 4th post down...

Good work though

edit on 12/5/17 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
Please don't refer to them as orbs,they are Ultra Terrestrial Aliens,good catch.

No, they are moorings, as has been conclusively shown.

new topics

top topics

join