It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WaPo threatens to charge Trump with collusion with Russia treason

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

So when did Wa Po get in the business of Sedition?

Trump should have someone fired over this.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

People need to stop citing things from major media outlets period and rely on actual real journalists

Is that a joke?

You people are pathetic.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Washington Post is one of the more advanced Fake News Websites online. Why would anyone doubt them?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
Washington Post is one of the more advanced Fake News Websites online. Why would anyone doubt them?

I guess then Watergate never happened..but never mind, I suppose you have a need to make a false negative.....

....Of course though, history can repeat itself. Tonight Trump gaffed yet again in one interview, first he says he wants to make sure that the Russian investigation is conducted properly, then later says the whole thing is made up..is he trying to do a shut down of his own?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
those 'liberals' news outlets sure know what to say to trigger the 'right'.
trigger points to wapo.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

The author of the article is the same guy who claimed John Bolton is not a Neocon.

twitter.com...

I normally hesitate to draw conclusions from a single statement or even just an opinion piece. This guy though...

He seems pretty cozy with John McCain too:

“Probably the most respected individual in all of the American government is probably the director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation,” McCain said. “I’m very sorry that this has happened.” The event was off the record, but McCain gave me permission to place his comments on the record.

Sure makes one wonder what his personal opinion on Syria could be

edit on PM1334PMRCDT2017 by ABNARTY because: sp

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Delusions of grandeur? They can't charge anyone with anything. They write articles, and that's it.

They are a joke.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join