It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bangladesh prime minister says Clinton personally pressured her to help foundation donor

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Well, at a minimum, at least she took care of the Haitian people when they needed help the most... oh wait...

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
You notice this is in the mudpit...

The normal Clinonites have nothing to say.

Unless they are prepared to call the Prime Minister of Bangladesh a liar.

No one has done so yet.

Interesting to say the least.

Like a previous poster...all I hear is crickets.....
edit on R232017-05-13T00:23:04-05:00k235Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Wait wait wait. RUSSIA!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
You notice this is in the mudpit...

The normal Clinonites have nothing to say.

Unless they are prepared to call the Prime Minister of Bangladesh a liar.

No one has done so yet.

Interesting to say the least.

Like a previous poster...all I hear is crickets.....

I have to say im extremely suspicious of the timing.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this story outside of Breitbart and other alt-right propaganda outlets? Because I haven't.

Thus story is fake, made up to draw attention from Trumpgate.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Has anyone seen this story outside of Breitbart and other alt-right propaganda outlets? Because I haven't.

okey dokey pokey...if that makes you feel better.

I don't even see that story on breitbart,,,, it was on Yahoo and the source I used.
edit on R422017-05-13T10:42:47-05:00k425Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

And when I source it using another source that is not right wing will you simply find another excuse to ignore it?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Show us the Yahoo article.

The Circa article is about something which has nothing to do with any Clinton financial interest. Mrs Clinton was following US government policy and doing the right thing besides.

Dr Yunus was the founder of Grameen Bank. Which is, or was, an institution that helps very poor women in Bangladesh with tiny amounts of capital for small business ventures. It was one of the world's most successful poverty-alleviation programmes and won Dr Yunus the Nobel Peace Prize.

In 2011, the almost impossibly corrupt Bangladeshi government, which owns 25% of Grameen Bank, sacked Dr Yunus so that its officials could more easily siphon Grameen Bank funds into their own accounts. There was a worldwide uproar at this scandal, which you have forgotten or more likely never knew about.

Ms Clinton 'pressured' the prime minister of Bangladesh, Sheikh Hasina, to give Dr Yunus his job back. Decent people, aid donors and governments around the world were demanding the same thing. They were demanding, and Secretary Clinton was demading, on behalf of the American people, restitution for a grave injustice.

The alt-right and the Trumpist machine are now cynically spinning this as evidence of Clinton corruption. It is not and it never was.

The fact that the hatemongers of Trumpistan are doing this shows (1) how utterly lacking in honour and ethics they are and (2) how confident they are that their supporters -- that's you, sweetie -- are too ignorant and parochial to catch them out in their lies.

Okay, you can go back to your hatefest now. It's all going to ring a bit hollow now though, now that the truth has been noted.

It gives me great satisfaction to have been able to do so, and to show up this repulsive little orgy of ignorance, viciousness and bigotry.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

And when I source it using another source that is not right wing will you simply find another excuse to ignore it?

I bet you're feeling pretty silly right now.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Do you have any proof to back up your claim?

I'd like to see the "world wide uproar" around the world you claim happened.

Your article doesn't support your narrative.

www.bbc.com...

So your claim that Clinton called to support a donor to the Clinton foundation was simply an attempt to help India's poor? Wouldn't that money that went to the Clinton Foundation been better served by helping the India people themselves?

Bollocks

It was simply one pea in a pod trying to help out another pea in the pod who happened to be donating money to the Clinton Foundation.

from your exact same source:

Microcredit 'death trap' for Bangladesh's poor

edit on R042017-05-14T11:04:20-05:00k045Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Just more evidence into the corrupt Clinton's and the Clinton foundation. With all the clear ethics violations, and play to pay revelations I wonder why the DOJ haven't opened an investigation yet?

I'm curious if the Clinton regime still has powerful friends protecting her still, even after the trump administration took the reigns?
edit on 14-5-2017 by Matt11 because: Typo

edit on 14-5-2017 by Matt11 because: Typo

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Matt11
Just more evidence into the corrupt Clinton's and the Clinton foundation. With all the clear ethics violations, and play to pay revelations I wonder why the DOJ haven't opened an investigation yet?

I'm curious if the Clinton regime still has powerful friends protecting her still, even after the trump administration took the reigns?

As of 6 months ago, the FBI was still investigating the Clinton Foundation. The FBI doesn't discuss ongoing investigations until they are completed, so one can reasonably assume that this investigation is still ongoing as we haven't heard otherwise.

FBI Clinton Foundation Investigation

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Do you have any proof to back up your claim? I'd like to see the "world wide uproar" around the world you claim happened.

Dr Yunus sacked 142,000 results

Dr Yunus persecution 513,000 results

Grameen Bank corruption (referring to post-Yunus era) 99,300 results.

Bangladesh corruption 11,700,000 results.

Your article doesn't support your narrative.

Like hell it doesn’t. Read it again.

So your claim that Clinton called to support a donor to the Clinton foundation was simply an attempt to help India's poor?

Bangladesh’s poor. India and Bangladesh are different countries. I must say your knowledge of the world is pretty typical of the Trumpocracy — and of your hero himself.

Microcredit 'death trap' for Bangladesh's poor

If you had bothered to read that article before posting the link, you will find it refers to the consequences of corruption in the post-Yunus era, not to the operations of Grameen Bank on his watch.

What a pathetic performance. Of a piece with Trump’s since he got elected: all gas, no solid matter.

edit on 14/5/17 by Astyanax because: I want this to stay up.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Matt11

I wonder why the DOJ haven't opened an investigation yet?

Because, despite what the alt-right fake news tells you, there is not a shred of actionable evidence against her.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join