It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bangladesh prime minister says Clinton personally pressured her to help foundation donor

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
44 flags thread with just one page. ATS speechless. Wow lefties

They are trying to pretend Hillary doesn't exist any more.

She seems to be kind of quiet lately.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Painter, who supported Clinton during her campaign for president, said that there is little if any evidence that she crossed any legal lines regarding the Clinton Foundation. He said favoritism to somebody giving money to campaign is often and frequent in Washington D.C. politics and “if that were the case we’d be investigating the entire U.S. Congress.”

...you don't say. How's the swamp draining coming?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You're pretty much bang on. Or you know, it was the Russians! That's the deflection for every crime she commits

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

There's only one(two now) page because her followers don't post in topics that prove she is scum. Only the ones they can say the Russians did it.

Great thread though. I hope more people come out and say things like this so she can get arrested and live out her life where she belongs, in jail. Maybe they will re appropriate all her millions to the people she stole it from.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

With the recent developments at the FBI, McCabe has testified
that some in the Bureau were angry with the outcome of
the Clinton email investigation.

It is likely that investigation will be revisited,
with this factored in!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Her and Bill are probably too busy researching to see which countries are the best to live in that do not have extradition treaties with the US.

I hear Ecuador is lovely this time of year.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Sure quiet from the old windbag last few days,
She hasn't made a public comment on Comey.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Oh Hillary, your legacy is that of lies, murder, gun/drug running, money laundering....and being such an awful, out of touch human being that you made Trump look good.

I can only hope your little gang is out of power and on the run...and whoever you were working for Hillary, I do think they will sacrifice you as quickly as you have sacrificed subordinates. What's good for the goose...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Her and Bill are probably too busy researching to see which countries are the best to live in that do not have extradition treaties with the US.

I hear Ecuador is lovely this time of year.

Vanuatu would be my choice. Lot's of topless native girls...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

How DARE you criticize our two time "Not Madame" President?

Misogynists EVERYWHERE these days!!!

Just another "vast right wing conspiracy."

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
So anyone surprised about this or what?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: andrewjerol91

Not me. The Clinton's are the most shameless grifters and shake-down artists in modern history.

They've also left a trail of dead bodies in their wake that would make Ted Bundy green with envy.

The American Left hasn't figured this out yet, but it's the Clinton's who have forever tarnished the Democrat brand and began the Great Exodus of blue collar moderates from the party.

When Bill Clinton's wife colluded with the DNC to deny Bernie Sanders the nomination, that might have been the actual kill shot to the Old Democrat Party.

The corpse just hasn't stopped twitching yet.

edit on 11-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost the popular vote too!

edit on 11-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama was a miserable failure.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Not me. The Clinton's are the most shameless grifters and shake-down artists in modern history.

They've also left a trail of dead bodies in their wake that would make Ted Bundy green with envy.

The American Left hasn't figured this out yet, but it's the Clinton's who have forever tarnished the Democrat brand and began the Great Exodus of blue collar moderates from the party.

When Bill Clinton's wife colluded with the DNC to deny Bernie Sanders the nomination, that might have been the actual kill shot to the Old Democrat Party.

Bingo...could not have said it better myself...a star for you.
edit on R422017-05-11T22:42:45-05:00k425Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Bingo...could not have said it better myself...a star for you.

Heh heh -- thankee! I needed a star tonight

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Come on Sessions - do your job. You don't need the email scandal to put Hillary in jail.
Of course, crickets about this in the liberal media - they prefer made up stories.
edit on 12/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

More and more just keeps coming out....

When will the Clinton Foundation be revealed for what it really wash... a scam.

circa.com...

While secretary of state, Hillary Clinton made a personal call to pressure Bangladesh’s prime minister to aid a donor to her husband’s charitable foundation despite federal ethics laws that require government officials to recuse themselves from matters that could impact their spouse’s business.

Well color me surprised that this has surfaced!

Probably just the tip of the iceberg but certainly enough for a thorough unvestigation.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Considering that statement I assume you are a republican. How many glaciers are left in glacier national Park? But global warming is not real, oil good, and your personal religious beliefs concerning science, healthcare, and medicines should be abided by everyone because it offends you morally if they don't. Stop looking at things in Black and White, find the grey area and work with people instead of assuming. Btw, everyone in office is a corrupt POS and I would love to see the whole party system removed and it's leaders executed. Your a fool if you think ANY of them care about you or me.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

More and more just keeps coming out....

When will the Clinton Foundation be revealed for what it really wash... a scam.

circa.com...

While secretary of state, Hillary Clinton made a personal call to pressure Bangladesh’s prime minister to aid a donor to her husband’s charitable foundation despite federal ethics laws that require government officials to recuse themselves from matters that could impact their spouse’s business.

Well color me surprised that this has surfaced!

Probably just the tip of the iceberg but certainly enough for a thorough unvestigation.

the Democratic party is corrupt to the core. Here's another one..

"Former Democratic Congresswoman Corrine Brown was found guilty Thursday of taking funds from a fake charity that was supposed to serve as a scholarship fund for underprivileged students.
Brown, 70, was found guilty of fraud and tax evasion for spending an estimated $800,000 from the One Door for Education Foundation on parties, luxury vacations, and shopping sprees, CBS News reported. "

They preach a lot of lies, but behind the scenes are stealing.

Now... lets see if Clinton can take her rightful place alongside the convicted criminal, Democrat Corrine Brown.
edit on 12/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: bassman89

Considering that statement I assume you are a republican. How many glaciers are left in glacier national Park? But global warming is not real, oil good, and your personal religious beliefs concerning science, healthcare, and medicines should be abided by everyone because it offends you morally if they don't. Stop looking at things in Black and White, find the grey area and work with people instead of assuming. Btw, everyone in office is a corrupt POS and I would love to see the whole party system removed and it's leaders executed. Your a fool if you think ANY of them care about you or me.

Here is a gray area.
Has the area where Glacier National Park always been glaciated?
You would do well to use the now popular term 'climate change' as opposed to global warming.
Climate does change and that isn't debatable.
Glaciers have grown and shrank during historic times. Most of the Earth's history predates written history.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join