It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bangladesh prime minister says Clinton personally pressured her to help foundation donor

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
More and more just keeps coming out....

When will the Clinton Foundation be revealed for what it really wash... a scam.

circa.com...

While secretary of state, Hillary Clinton made a personal call to pressure Bangladesh’s prime minister to aid a donor to her husband’s charitable foundation despite federal ethics laws that require government officials to recuse themselves from matters that could impact their spouse’s business.

Well color me surprised that this has surfaced!

+2 more 
posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Just saw this...you beat me to post.

I think we'll be hearing more and more of these admissions about Clinton abusing/leveraging her position for personal gain.

+24 more 
posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
What should be happening right now is that the DOJ under the Trump Admin are salivating as they sharpen their knives...

This is a great opportunity to open an investigation into the corrupt Clinton Foundation.

Take 'em down!

+14 more 
posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

This would seem to indicate that Hillary Clinton violated a federal ethics law.

I wonder how her supporters will play this off?

Oh, she did it to help the poor.

+7 more 
posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Just like they have blown off every corrupt thing she has ever done.
By denying all of it, even when faced with overwhelming facts.
But then again, Leftists and Liberals never let the facts get in the way of perfectly good lies.
edit on 11-5-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I am baffled that she still has any supporters whatsoever. They are willfully ignorant. Hillary Clinton has absolutely zero concern for "the public", this has been proven time and time again. She is a pathological liar who tries to laugh it off whenever she is accused or caught doing something illegal/immoral.

She does not have a good bone in her body. She's a soulless hag who would love to see the world descend further into chaos while she sits from her Ivory Tower. Her pompous attitude throughout the election drives home the fact that she thinks she is untouchable and can do whatever she wants with impunity.

A Whore of Babylon.

+8 more 
posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

They will say something like: "You right-wingers are obsessed with Hillary Clinton!...She's yesterday's news, finished, she lost, she's history...just let it go...she's no threat to anyone...move along...nothing to see...let the old cow go out to pasture...".

Something along those lines.

+9 more 
posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Maybe that is the real reason Comey was sacked - the extreme carelessness is indeed prosecutable and there is enough evidence, based of Hillarys plenitude for lying, to show intent (likely to deceive and/or use for future blackmailing operations).

America, and the world, dodged a bullet by her not winning - I say take her to trial where she can't be protected by her friends in the oval office.

"NO-ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW"

edit on 11-5-2017 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well i'm still watching the Senate Intel hearing and they really need to allocate their resources to the Hillary investigation. McCabe also confirmed that the FBI was already covered enough with funds and manpower and there was no reason for Comey to ask for more. That struck me as really strange. Why would Comey ask for more?

It is pretty disappointing so far. They didn't mention Hillary though.

+3 more 
posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

It also came up that FBI personnel were upset when Comey let Clinton off the hook.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Last I heard the FBI was still investigating the Clinton Foundation. A continuation of that investigation was actually ordered under Obama’s watch!

FBI Agents In NY Ordered To Continue Foundation Probe

150 FBI Agents In 5 Offices, Plus NYPD Investigating CLINTON FOUNDATION

The FBI has been tugging at Clinton strings for decades and gotten close to nailing them more than once. My guess is that this time, the career agents who know the truth about the Clinton's and their graft, aren't going to stop until Justice is done.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I will admit to having a rather dark sense of humor, but I still snicker about the Haitians who after the the most recent hurricane, loudly declared they didn't want any help from the Clinton's because they had "stolen from [the Haitians]" in the aftermath of the 2010 earthquake.

I mean, how truly bankrupt of all morals and ethics do you have to be to steal from some of the poorest people on Earth?

Only 2% of BILLIONS raised for Haitian Relief by Clinton's was Delivered

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Last I heard the FBI was still investigating the Clinton Foundation. A continuation of that investigation was actually ordered under Obama’s watch!

I may be wrong, but didn't the DOJ under the Obama Admin stranglehold the investigation with a Stand Down order initiated..?

The DOJ under the Trump Admin would most likely direct a majority of it's resources solely to this endeavor, along with a Guilty until proven Innocent mantra...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I think we'll be hearing more and more of these admissions about Clinton abusing/leveraging her position for personal gain.

Let the flood gates OPEN!

We all know the dam is backed up with Clinton criminality, the dam is about to burst!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Look at all the Roaches scatter as the light enters the room.....
edit on 11-5-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

As of 15 December 2016 it appears that the FBI field office in NYC was directed to continue the investigation of the Clinton Foundation.

FBI New York Field Office Told To Continue Clinton Foundation Probe

I'm sure career investigators at the FBI are familiar with the Clinton's long history of shameless grifting already. I've read enough books and articles on the Clinton Crime Franchise to know many of the anonymous sources quoted by researchers and authors are FBI agents who would love nothing more than to see Bill Clinton's wife and her proven serial sexual predator husband in prison.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
How is Van Jones going to explain this to his children?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton Don't have any ethics.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
44 flags thread with just one page. ATS speechless. Wow lefties

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

They are all over at the Comey thread pushing the Russian narrative harder then ever....

You have to give them credit...when the hive gives the marching orders those lefty zombies sure do follow it.. They have been hanging on to this Russian thing like a hair in a biscuit.....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join