It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
---some news! ---

I gave the OP a S&F. Those are free, and the OP is a pretty interesting fellow, so I thought to myself, why not? It's a pretty fun thread.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

I don't believe reincarnation is related with Quantum effects.

In fact I have reasons to believe that the soul is an imprint of neurological activity onto a dark matter medium.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Well that's complete nonsense.

Anyway, my point is the brain is a Quantum process, and that is NOT transferable, when you die it's cheers, no reincarnation. It's also undeniably using quantum functions as it's process level is very efficient.

It's a unique existence. You can copy it however at any 'state' and recreate something that will think it was the 'first state' at any time, but you cannot 'move' one conscious into a new entity. Impossible with understanding of what Conscious actually is.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: GustaaaveAlberjo001

originally posted by: namelesss

...damn... **garbage**Krshna. *__-

this is the proof that you are also an rascal pig. this is the proof. cuz you cannot recall anything at all.

you are nothing but an failure. and now there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. simply waste of time.

The Pig is in my Chinese astrology.

Wow, how did you know? Are you psychic?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: GustaaaveAlberjo001

originally posted by: namelesss

...damn... **garbage**Krshna. *__-

this is the proof that you are also an rascal pig. this is the proof. cuz you cannot recall anything at all.

you are nothing but an failure. and now there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. simply waste of time.

Read all the way up to this and have to respond.
This answer above is NOT the answer of anyone who has a deep understanding about anything. It is NOT the reaction of anyone enlightened who possesses deep, true knowledge.

It is the answer of someone who discovered something by reading it and who has decided to completely belief everything without any questioning. It is the answer of someone who still has too much pride and believes to be better than others, without understanding life as a whole.

You are at the moment a noob to your own belief. You have not found yourself and you have understood nothing. On the ladder of enlightenment you have just put your foot on the first rank, you are not even standing on the rank yet.

Your journey will be a long one but if you stick with it an you have reached a higher rank, you'll look back in embarrassment. But that will be accepted by your future self as a leaning curve.

Come back when you have something to suggest to others in a way that a truly enlightened person would. You think you are further than you truly are and hence there is no substance behind what you say.
I would even go as far as to say just tell us the book you read and let us made our own minds up, you are not a good example.

ETA: Oh yeah and you suck at science. Big time.
edit on 11-5-2017 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

link   
This was one of the most confusing disjointed convos I think I've ever read on ATS.

I know there was some important info you really sincerely wanted to share but with English not your first language so much was lost.

I totally respect your belief in Hare Krishna but unfortunately your confusing writing style got mixed in with so much illogic-not to mention increasingly difficult to understand sentences?- it all just became a mish mash of many differing and confusing tenets of your religion.

The "my religion is the only religion" doesn't fly too well here on ATS where we continue to be open to many others' opinions and you have insulted (and granted you have been insulted too but that that is mostly due to your writing style and rude responses) instead of educated-which I think was your main purpose of the op.

Please attempt to reconsider your communication style and how you convey your ideas and respond in kind to those of others.

link   

Why can't I move my soul into other things?

If it survives death of the physical body, than surely it is not bound to the physical body, and can move about.

Hm, I've got something you might be interested in: check up "remote viewing". If I remember correctly, even the CIA was allegedly employing the ability of some people to send their consciousness somewhere else.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Why can't I move my soul into other things?

If it survives death of the physical body, than surely it is not bound to the physical body, and can move about.

Hm, I've got something you might be interested in: check up "remote viewing". If I remember correctly, even the CIA was allegedly employing the ability of some people to send their consciousness somewhere else.

Your brain 'moving' is the only reason you notice a conscious at all.

No power = No Conscious. You cannot strip the Conscious from the body, possibly move the brain, but the physical aspects that energy channels through in it, IS YOU. You're an intricate clock. You have no 'soul'. For some it's a hard reality to accept.
edit on 11-5-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I must be doomed to the hole.

I can't do any of that stuff. Except the tea, I can live without tea. If I can have my 5 o'clock martinis. I usually have one or two before gambling and illicit sex, then I top off the evening with a nice dinner of steak and garlic onions with Stevie Nicks playing in the background.

I don't mean to make light of your post, but I know who my daddy is and I just can't do any of those things.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

Read all the way up to this and have to respond.
This answer above is NOT the answer of anyone who has a deep understanding about anything. It is NOT the reaction of anyone enlightened who possesses deep, true knowledge.

It is the answer of someone who discovered something by reading it and who has decided to completely belief everything without any questioning. It is the answer of someone who still has too much pride and believes to be better than others, without understanding life as a whole.

You are at the moment a noob to your own belief. You have not found yourself and you have understood nothing. On the ladder of enlightenment you have just put your foot on the first rank, you are not even standing on the rank yet.

Your journey will be a long one but if you stick with it an you have reached a higher rank, you'll look back in embarrassment. But that will be accepted by your future self as a leaning curve.

Come back when you have something to suggest to others in a way that a truly enlightened person would. You think you are further than you truly are and hence there is no substance behind what you say.
I would even go as far as to say just tell us the book you read and let us made our own minds up, you are not a good example.

ETA: Oh yeah and you suck at science. Big time.

and now why do you avoid the real issue ? can you recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute ? alright go ahead and recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute.

and show us your great wisdom. come on friend. i know it that you are very advance. you have got very **fertile brain** and now let us test your so called fertile brain.

`1st of all come to point and recall everything so that we can see what is what. ( after all its an open challenge )

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
This was one of the most confusing disjointed convos I think I've ever read on ATS.

I know there was some important info you really sincerely wanted to share but with English not your first language so much was lost.

I totally respect your belief in Hare Krishna but unfortunately your confusing writing style got mixed in with so much illogic-not to mention increasingly difficult to understand sentences?- it all just became a mish mash of many differing and confusing tenets of your religion.

although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

and as far as question of faith or belief so why dont you recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute ? come on ( fertile brain ) so that we can see what is what.

originally posted by: Justso
The "my religion is the only religion" doesn't fly too well here on ATS where we continue to be open to many others' opinions and you have insulted (and granted you have been insulted too but that that is mostly due to your writing style and rude responses) instead of educated-which I think was your main purpose of the op.

Please attempt to reconsider your communication style and how you convey your ideas and respond in kind to those of others.

so what any othre explanation you have seen other than this practical explanation ? kindly explain it here so that i can be also enlitenged as like you. but dont foolisly **impose* ( or shift burdon of proof ) other authorities on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

and as far as question of insults so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??

edit on 11-5-2017 by GustaaaveAlberjo001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I beg to differ. But hey, that's okay. Just consider yourself lucky. For the day your physical body passes away, you might be in for quite an unexpected surprise!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I must be doomed to the hole.

I can't do any of that stuff. Except the tea, I can live without tea. If I can have my 5 o'clock martinis. I usually have one or two before gambling and illicit sex, then I top off the evening with a nice dinner of steak and garlic onions with Stevie Nicks playing in the background.

I don't mean to make light of your post, but I know who my daddy is and I just can't do any of those things.

and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GustaaaveAlberjo001

That's all very nice, but....

Can your god fit in a cup, mug and jug?
Can your god make you feel physically warm, multiple times a day?
Can you change your god by adding other things?
Can your god burn your tongue if it's too hot?

Mine can!

edit on 1152017 by TerryDon79 because: Praise be the beans!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I enjoyed the first part but once you got into the ritual stuff I quickly lost interest. You don't have to perform rituals to be one or whole with what you are experiencing right now.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I enjoyed the first part but once you got into the ritual stuff I quickly lost interest. You don't have to perform rituals to be one or whole with what you are experiencing right now.

and as i said before that now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.
edit on 11-5-2017 by GustaaaveAlberjo001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I never said there was no creator, I believe in a creator and he works through us and is integral to our existence.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I never said there was no creator, I believe in a creator and he works through us and is integral to our existence.

and now as you act you get the result. just like government is maintaining both sides like university and prison house. and this our material world is that prison house. cuz we all have desired to become god. and enjoy like him. this is why we are within this material world.

and now if you want to again go back to home godhead then you must follow these rules and regulations. otherwise you can rout here within this material world. that is your free will.

and real population is within 1/3rd population is within spiritual world. and here is the only 1/4th population just as prision house there is little population and big population is within university.

and now as you act you will get the result. but government is not partial to anyone. as you act you get the result that is your freewill.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Srila Prabhupada has been informed of your behaviour

if your gonna call me a pig or whatever save it

explain it to Srila Prabhupada

yes that's right, even after death your teachers keep an eye on you
edit on 11-5-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
Srila Prabhupada has been informed of your behaviour

if your gonna call me a pig or whatever save it

explain it to Srila Prabhupada

yes that's right, even after death your teachers keep an eye on you

so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join