It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: GustaaaveAlberjo001

I think you slipped and fell into the wrong website.

The preaching one's that way ---->

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

It's not a medical explanation you seek, it's a mathematical one.

The way your brain processes information never 'saves' anything, in the way you think of a standard computer.

Think of a simple computer program that can learn:

This shows the neural evolution of a computer learning Mario.

Basically, you do not 'know' things, you are so fast at learning, forgetting 2+2=4 is no issue, you are sending pathways and keeping that knowledge alive constantly recalculating it. And a million other things you hold as 'known details'. You don't store information as much as you are reteaching yourself everytime you reconsider it.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: GustaaaveAlberjo001

originally posted by: namelesss

Your first 'belief' is in reincarnation.

Your logic is faulty.
Argumentum ad ignorantiam.
Your 'belief' in "nature's law of forgetfulness" is another 'belief' as there is no such Nature's Law.
You just are ignorant of what 'forgetfulness' really is.

Hare Krsna is just another religion.
Only read these Vedas, only those Upanishads, don't read the Tantras... and we have one... more... 'exclusive' religion!
'Exclusivity', you know, the 'Devotees' vs the 'Karmis'?
That is the same unenlightened religious crap they all exhibit in their vanity.
If you were born in Nashville, you'd be Baptist, so?...

...damn... damn... damn...

Your copious usage of "... damn ... damn ... damn ... damn ... damn...", tells me that this is all emotional, 'belief' founded.
It is not possible to hold an intelligent discussion about 'beliefs' of the 'believer'.

'Beliefs' are non-rational. Ego.
And you displayed your ego a'plenty.
If that is the fruit of your 'beliefs/religion', I see nothing different than any other religion.
And, for sure, do not speak to the points that I have already raised.

... my ( dull ) fellow

Methinks this dullard is done wasting his time with you.
Hare Krshna. *__-

edit on 11-5-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: Mordekaiser

Reincarnation, impossible?

As a man with 1,300 years worth of memories, I beg to differ.

Having 1300 years of memories doesn't mean it's the same person.

The basis of Quantum teleportation is that you can forever COPY someones conscious, however you cannot TRANSFER someones conscious.

The technology involved in such a process would be extremely revitalizing, and a person undergoing it would only live an average human life, but easily be able to be clone at the end before dying and a new version retaining the memories of the previous can go on.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
To quote the great philosopher, Saint Popeye, "I yam what I yam."

and what verifialbe and tangible or say solid explanation your great philosopher has given to us ? kindly explain that very explanation which your so called great philosopher has given to us.

so that we can see what is what. come on friend quickly do it. and save us. ( along with me. )

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I think you slipped and fell into the wrong website.

The preaching one's that way ---->

and what is your policy ? **give dog bad name and hang it** nice tried. ( rascal pig )

and you mean that this practical explanation is not based on solid, verifiable and tangible philosophy ? ( just see the fun ) and i have to believe such an **street dog** like you ? ( just see the folly )

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Hm?

What do you mean?

I really do happen to remember some of my previous lives.

This is the reason why my current philosophy is rather, um, different than most people's.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Wow, you're angry. Maybe it's time to switch gods?

You can always share mine.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mordekaiser

This shows the neural **bluff** it.

as i already said no links. and at the top you are nothing but failure. cuz you cant explain anything at all. you just observe and than speak nonsense. that is all.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

...damn... **garbage**Krshna. *__-

this is the proof that you are also an rascal pig. this is the proof. cuz you cannot recall anything at all.

you are nothing but an failure. and now there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. simply waste of time.
edit on 11-5-2017 by GustaaaveAlberjo001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Having 1300 years of memories doesn't mean it's the same person.

My point exactly, silly.

The basis of Quantum teleportation is that you can forever COPY someones conscious, however you cannot TRANSFER someones conscious.

I'm in Physics. That's not what Quantum Teleportation means.

The technology involved in such a process would be extremely revitalizing, and a person undergoing it would only live an average human life, but easily be able to be clone at the end before dying and a new version retaining the memories of the previous can go on.

And... Did that technology exist 1,300 years ago, in the Northern shore of Africa, right around the Umayyad invasion?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: GustaaaveAlberjo001

who are you ?

A hotsheet motel owner in Houston?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Geez, what a massive ego you have. Is your response intimidation due to literacy? Could not understand what was written, so then it is irrelevant? I see. What a pointless conversation you're having then. Your punctuation reeks of pasta. Speaking to you is apparently like speaking to a wall anyway.
edit on 11-5-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Decaffeinated is the Antichrist.

Disguised as Coffee, but highly deceptive.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Geez, what a massive ego you have. Is your response intimidation due to literacy? Could not understand what was written, so then it is irrelevant? I see. What a pointless conversation you're having then. Your punctuation reeks of pasta. Speaking to you is apparently like speaking to a wall anyway.

so you mean im still wrong after explaining this practical explanation ? and you are right without any explanation ( or by shifting burdon of proof ) **just see the fun**? and i have to believe such an **street dog** like you ? ( just see the folly )

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

In faster-than-light transportation, that is what it means.

The thing that comes out of the other end only THINKS it's the first thing.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Finally, a fellow coffeearian!

Praise be the beans!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

It's "burden" of proof, not "burdon"... Each time I see "burdon" I read "burbon".

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Hm, a friendly advice: you should probably pick up an actual physics book mate. And not some Quantum buddhism new age nonsense - actual physics as in universities classes.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Hm, a friendly advice: you should probably pick up an actual physics book mate. And not some Quantum buddhism new age nonsense - actual physics as in universities classes.

You're the person claiming reincarnation actually exists, and you tell me I need to read more Physics and not Buddhism.

Kek.

Quantum is a math term, not a physics one. This is why it's called 'Quantum Physics', you genius.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join