It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hire Former FBI Director JAMES COMEY To Lead The Senate Probe Into Trump-Russia Collusion.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: aero56
a reply to: Sillyolme

Mr.Flynn would have needed greater security clearance anyway for his position with Mr. Trump, so for that reason Mr. Trump should have re-vetted and re-certified him.

No your just wrong and dont understand the classifications. First there is no certification by position. All the FBI does is decide what level of documents you can see. He would have already had a top secret clearance.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I posted the report for you now your making a fool of yourself. Please do some research to avoid wasting my time. Here it is agin take the time to read the report you claim doesnt exist.

www.scribd.com...
edit on 5/12/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I posted the report for you now your making a fool of yourself. Please do some research to avoid wasting my time.

Repeat after me: No investigations have wrapped up around Trump and Russia. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

I'm surprised with how arrogant you are pretending your level of research is that you don't know this yet.
edit on 12-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

By the way, I know ALL about the Clapper report. Those words only cover up to the point he was fired. He was merely commenting on an ongoing investigation. The investigation still continued after he was fired though. This clearly shows that YOU are the one who is misinformed on this subject.

hey smokey put down the smoke
Clapper was NOT fired!!!
guess again you are the misinformed one

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I posted the report for you now your making a fool of yourself. Please do some research to avoid wasting my time.

Repeat after me: No investigations have wrapped up around Trump and Russia. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

I'm surprised with how arrogant you are pretending your level of research is that you don't know this yet.

Ah bravo the stick your fingers in the ears and hum approach to arguments. Havnt seen that since elementary school you're a debating genius. Clapper had a report made there was an investigation done on Russian interference in the election.
edit on 5/12/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Ah bravo the stick your fingers in the ears and hum approach to arguments. Havnt seen that since elementary school you're a debating genius. Clapper had a report made there was an investigation done on Russian interference in the election.

You are the one arguing with reality and pretending like the Clapper report was the end all be all on that investigation. Do you also deny that investigations are currently ongoing into this situation in Congress? Do you deny that the FBI is still looking into this? Do you deny that Congress JUST subpoenaed Flynn for information? But no. Clapper says no information known back in January and suddenly we don't need to listen to ANY other developments in this investigation. Ell Oh #ing Ell!
edit on 12-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

You are the one arguing with reality and pretending like the Clapper report was the end all be all on that investigation. Do you also deny that investigations are currently ongoing into this situation in Congress? Do you deny that the FBI is still looking into this? Do you deny that Congress JUST subpoenaed Flynn for information? But no. Clapper says no information known back in January and suddenly we don't need to listen to ANY other developments in this investigation. Ell Oh #ing Ell!

I get a kick out of unhinged you get.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Why not hire Christopher Steele? This Comey guy seems like a dupe to me. Not sure why Obama appointed him to head FBI in the first place.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Because he has a stellar reputation and was approved by both parties.
The president can choose someone but they still have to have the approval of congress.
Comey was considered an excellent choice by a majority. Both parties .
How much did you research him?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That sure sounds like you didn't research that.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I have not seen a Clapper report. (My edit) I've seen him on tv making a statement.

Clapper saying he did not know about the counterintelligence case being worked by the FBI. That Comey kept it close to his vest. We didn't even learn there was a counterintelligence operation until March.
So what Clapper says is he didn't see collusion in what he saw but cannot say there is none because he wasn't privileged to see the FBI evidence.
edit on 5152017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join