It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Photograph UFOs according to the US Military

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: InTheLight

Except I was with a half dozen friends and some other complete strangers and we all saw it. imo a completely random occurrence.

The Alien chipping thing has been debunked, again my .02. Every investigation into that I have seen has turned out to be inconclusive.

Didn't any of you have a cell phone with camera?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Except I was with a half dozen friends and some other complete strangers and we all saw it. imo a completely random occurrence.

The Alien chipping thing has been debunked, again my .02. Every investigation into that I have seen has turned out to be inconclusive.

No sorry, in the 70's there weren't even video cameras yet. But lets say I somehow had a way to record in lo level light, at night over city lights... The jaw dropping, dumbfounded amazement that accompanied the event was so compelling.,..

All I remember was staring, trying to analyze what I was seeing, while in the background numerous voices repeating, "What IS that?!" over and over.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

No sorry, in the 70's there weren't even video cameras yet. But lets say I somehow had a way to record in lo level light, at night over city lights... The jaw dropping, dumbfounded amazement that accompanied the event was so compelling.,..

All I remember was staring, trying to analyze what I was seeing, while in the background numerous voices repeating, "What IS that?!" over and over.

Yes, by the time we get over that amazement/frozen in awe moment, they are gone.
edit on 15CDT08America/Chicago04480831 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Yes, by the time we get over that amazement/frozen in awe moment, they are gone.

But not forgotten, in its totality, the most amazing thing I ever saw.

You never forget moments like your fist kiss, your first job, car, etc. etc. Same with this... seared into memory.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

You never forget moments like your fist kiss, your first job, car, etc. etc. Same with this... seared into memory.

Indeed, and did you feel any telepathic sensation, such as being connected in some way just by viewing it?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Indeed, and did you feel any telepathic sensation, such as being connected in some way just by viewing it?

Can't say. Any thing I did say now after all these years would be subjective.

I can say with positive affirmation, in retrospect, that it wasn't from here. It was tech, but not earth tech. That does give one this whole other perspective, shunned back then, more acceptable today. I would like to say that it appeared to us on purpose, It did appear to be monitoring, like a probe we send to other planets. But really, I had the distinct impression it was there 'on business', we just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

My differing perspective than most that haven't seen something like this is 'kind of' otherworldly... if you get me.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
Yes, I get you, and if was military ops, why would they be probing citizens?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

a reply to: intrptr
Yes, I get you, and if was military ops, why would they be probing citizens?

Nothing the military has 'looks like' that, moves like that in total silence, changes directions, like that...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join