It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Implications of the Trump-Russia Issue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Being the world superpower means, I suppose:
1. that many countries will accuse us of tampering with their elections, with some damnable evidence to boot, and the world is silent
2. we can infight and argue, accusing a vast nuclear power of tampering with our own elections, without evidence

I posit that if we keep this and similar attitude moving forward, the discontent among the world will culminate in a joint effort we really do not want to deal with right now.

I miss the US that had great leaders with well thought out, eloquently described, positions on the best way to ensure life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Now all we have is hacks, snowflakes and the pursuit of gender fluidity.

If there are aliens, please abduct me now...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: wakeupstupid

There are only hypothetical implications.
Everything else is hearsay.

The United States Intelligence Apparatus is not naive to the residual effects
of the cold war with the Soviet Union.

Though it is painfully clear that many of the populous is disturbingly
ignorant to these devices and the current consequences.
edit on 11-5-2017 by Wildmanimal because: typo

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Remember when Trump said he wanted to get along with Russia and renegotiate the trade deals world wide ? Well his efforts at dialog with Russia with all the BS about Russia helping him win the election torpedoed that line of thought right off the bat. Perfect chess move by the military industrial complex along with all the war hawks in congress and the senate.

It has been 9 months and still nothing on the Russian hacking.. Government moves slow unless they are after you; give me a friggen break..

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: wakeupstupid

Now all we have is hacks, snowflakes and the pursuit of gender fluidity

Agreed. Trump is an amalgamation of all those things.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Trump has spent his entire life wheeling and dealing globally-did anyone expect him not to have business with Russia?

This is nothing but complete nonsense. Of course, he did-so did his associates and probably everyone in top level government.

Remember, he wasn't a lifelong government politician. Americans wanted a businessman-they got one. But he is in for one hell of a war with TPTB because everything is off script now.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

What if these aliens you pray for practice gender fluidity?

Time to open your mind, my main man.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
All this thread proves is that stupid won in America

How did we end up here

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Everyone paranoid about Trump being this super secret Russian agent whose mission is to be elected president and press the nuke button on all the major cities of the US need to see a shrink ASAP.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Everyone paranoid about Trump being this super secret Russian agent whose mission is to be elected president and press the nuke button on all the major cities of the US need to see a shrink ASAP.

Everyone knows Trump is too stupid to be a "super secret Russian agent." He is what is technically known as a "useful idiot." Russia has always been very good at exploiting such people. Just look at the Cambridge spies! If you don't think Russia's intelligence establishment is the best in the world, you are a raging Russophobe.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The US IC is the best in the world. If you think a foreign government can place a useful idiot as president in the US, think again. It would have been all over the news before January 20 I can guarantee you that.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
America has proven many times that they are perfectly capable of putting a useful idiot in the whitehouse, all by themselves, they don`t need Russian help or anyone`s help to do that.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Yeah, politicians today are characters out of the move Idiocracy. Check out the linguistic prowess and eloquence of these guys discussing nukes in 1983:

Other than Obama, I'm sure many politicians are capable of forming complete sentences.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Simple, "Stupid" IS America!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Trump has spent his entire life wheeling and dealing globally-did anyone expect him not to have business with Russia?

This is nothing but complete nonsense. Of course, he did-so did his associates and probably everyone in top level government.

Remember, he wasn't a lifelong government politician. Americans wanted a businessman-they got one. But he is in for one hell of a war with TPTB because everything is off script now.

You are correct! Because of this( and a TON of other reasons) trump should NOT BE PRESIDENT!!!. Why trumptards do not get this is beyond me. They love to stay ignorant!
edit on 11-5-2017 by kurthall because: add

edit on 11-5-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
America has proven many times that they are perfectly capable of putting a useful idiot in the whitehouse, all by themselves, they don`t need Russian help or anyone`s help to do that.

Useful to whom?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: DJW001

The US IC is the best in the world. If you think a foreign government can place a useful idiot as president in the US, think again. It would have been all over the news before January 20 I can guarantee you that.

It was. The Puppet in Chief called it "fake news."

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

We are quickly becoming a "has been" superpower...with China on the forefront...Think I'm kidding? Look at what China is doing in the South China seas....Look at who we are deferring to to talk sense into NK...China.

With a certain president at the helm, our superpower status is deteriorating even more quickly.

top topics

join