It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Most of the stuff i have read about Dulce has been information about what occured there during the 70s and 80s, but some of the stuff seems a bit far fetched when it comes to battles for control with the aliens and stuff...

Can anyone seperate fact from fiction about Dulce and does anyone have information about what is going on there at the moment?

Replies Appreciated

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Apparantly, some Government contractors were brought to the area with large boreing machines claimed local people. The problem is with Dulce, if it does exist, they would use such tight control that they would not even let slip information about the so called base.

IMHO I would say it does not exist, I have looked at many of the facts supporting and against the idea but I believe there maybe little more than a military facility there.

There is the Dulce Security Video that you could download showing 'Alien incubators' but it doesn't seem like anything more than a stunt. Seeing how the clip lasts for less than 30 seconds. The interior of the building looks like something from SciFi Horror movie.

[Edited on 30-6-2003 by MrEisenhower]

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It is my knowledge that Dulce does exist, although the tales of Alien bases and cooperation with aliens is likely disinformation to conceal its true purpose.

What that is is likely associated with Area 51 and the development of X Craft Tesla technology (which has NO alien spacecraft), and other associated scalar technology.

It is rumored that Dulce may well be a proving grounds for the most advanced MK Ultra/scalar technology. There is indeed indications of some kind of underground facility, but it is even more tightly restricted than Area 51.

It would indeed be my interest to conduct a clandestine (as much as you can do so) seismic survey across the Archuleta Plateau... however, as this would require the detonation of a string of explosives right over top of this facility, I doubt I could do so and remain anonymous

But, it would certainly answer some questions!

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Many people that live near Dulce say that there has been this constant resonating sound that has been known to drive people mad. I think if I am not mistaken this sound has been haunting the local residents for ov 20 or 25 years now.

Dragonrider:

Have you heard about this at all???

Would this be the infamous HAARP program or something else???

top topics

join