It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor: “Some White People May Have to Die” to Solve Racism

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

The really sad thing is some of the responses on this thread from people who didn't read the OP but feel quite confident they somehow understood it anyway and are quite happy to express their own latent racism (not everyone on the thread, but clearly several posters). You're right, maybe the thread should be closed, but at least it lets you see how some people really think.

I am seeing the true heart of many here. What I am seeing has put a damper, once again, on my use of ATS. ATS is being dragged from the top of the conspiracy theory forum's list to a sad mirror of 4channel and Reddit.

Most of those that feel such fear and hatred towards others, feel so based on false paradigms they are continuously being spoon fed. They need to pull the plug to see and experience with their own minds and hearts the real world around them.

I spent the last 3 weeks on a working vacation, both inside and outside the US. I worked, talked, ate, and played, with people from all over this planet. I didn't see one iota of the crap that is being espoused on the internet regarding race relations. On a couple of occasions we talked a bit about politics and shared our views, but no fights or hard feelings were displayed, and we continued to enjoy the company of strangers.

I am one day into my seven day vacation from my vacation, and spent all of yesterday evening at a community event. I again spent a night with people of all races, colors, and creeds, even had a warm discussion with a young man who was a Hillary supporter and hates Trump. I let him have his say and explained where his views and mine differed, we discussed how my needs and concerns may cross paths with his, and how we may be able to walk side by side, even if we don't walk the same path.

People need to stop listening to those that have their own agenda, and need to stop allowing themselves to be minions for someone else's cause. We could be looking at exactly the same thing and see something different. Sometimes it not a matter of who is wrong and who is right, it is about working together for a common and equally beneficial solution. We need to stop being lemmings and stop being so darn gullible. Stop with the living vicariously and learn to live life from our own experiences. You may figure out that from where I am standing I see a six, and from where you are standing you see a nine, and that we are fighting over the same thing.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn
A wonderful post and you are right, people can choose to live in fear and hate of things that are different to them, or they can walk into the real world.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: PepeTalk

Remember the "C***S Not Glocks" protests that happened a little while ago on college campuses? The leftist nuts were running around with male sexual organ replicas "protesting" against firearms.

I find it interesting that the extreme left has failed to disarm everyone, and through the entire process of them trying, made themselves the enemies of self defense enthusiasts.

My advice to the left: don't start a war of physical violence with a heavily armed populace that already hates you. I am pretty sure that safe spaces aren't bullet proof yet.

So, let's look at that again.....

My advice to the left: don't start a war of physical violence with a heavily armed populace that already hates you.

PATHETIC

What is that supposed to mean? You hate black people and want to kill them? Or you hate people with a different political opinion to you and want to kill them?

If you are older than twelve and are making statements like that then it just goes to show the level of intelligence ATS has now dropped to. Once again, pathetic.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

He's not wrong. I'm sure those 14/88 white people arent gonna change there views any time soon. He didn't say "Tim Smith the white dude who works at the Middle school cafeteria My have to die."

White people take everything about white people so personally.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
HaHa.. It's like when a closet homosexual republican condemns homosexuality. This guy is obviously projecting his own deep seated racism.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: StookieWilliams

You could say that about every race... Hope you were joking cause that's some herpa durpa race war logic.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Really? That's what you were able to ascertain from my post? Have you missed everything that has been taking place in this country, or do you get your information directly and ONLY from CNN?

What is that supposed to mean? You hate black people and want to kill them? Or you hate people with a different political opinion to you and want to kill them?

It appears you haven't been paying attention. Leftist extremist groups have been violently physically assaulting ANYONE that they can ever since Trump won the nomination. There are plenty of examples of this. Antifa and Berkeley just happen to be the most recent example of this. Leftist terrorist groups don't discriminate, they are willing to attack anyone regardless of sex, age, race, religion, political leanings, or economic standing.

The only people trying to kill and assault people with different viewpoints belong to the extreme left. The natural response to these attacks would be the term "self defense." I know that may be a foreign term to you, but it basically means that if someone is trying to cause bodily harm to you, you respond physically in order to neutralize the threat to your person.

Maybe you are one of these little punks throwing explosives at people while wearing a mask. Maybe you were one of the guys that pepper sprayed a woman minding her own business. Maybe you were the guy that cracked open someones skull with a bike lock. Maybe you are just stupid. Maybe you are just twisting my words to fit your nonsensical narrative that you have been brainwashed to believe.

My comments were self explanatory, but I will reiterate it for you since it appears that you do not understand basic English.

If you violently attack peaceful, innocent people, that also happen to be armed....

YOU WILL LOSE.

P.S. The only people I hate are people using violence to take away my civil liberties, regardless of how they happened to be born. I know people like you judge people based on the color of their skin, but I don't.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian
I stand by my comments, keyboard warrior. You haven't fully comprehended the OP and talking about a group of people you claim to be part of hating another group and that you have guns. That's fairly much pathetic in my view.

I'm not American, never seen CNN but I recognise the right wing smell of racism all the way through this thread, and the brainwashing the alt right has so obviously done to you.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

And his reaction to this statement reversed would be .... ??

I liked what Morgan Freeman recently said in an interview. When asked what he thought should be done to lessen racism he said, "Stop talking about it."

I took this as meaning, if we let everyone be who they are , we will have less of a problem with who we, ourselves, are. It does no effective good to make distinctions in a person's race, we are all members of the "human" race. There is far more differences in "ideology" , which can be changed, than in the color of a person's skin, which can't be changed. But, I would like for someone to show me an example of another similar race currently living here.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

And I see the brainwashing in you, thinking that anyone and everyone is "literally Hitler."

What a joke.

I am very glad you aren't in my country, we don't need anymore racism conspiracy theorists running around pointing their self righteous fingers at everyone else.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

And I see the brainwashing in you, thinking that anyone and everyone is "literally Hitler."

What a joke.

I am very glad you aren't in my country, we don't need anymore racism conspiracy theorists running around pointing their self righteous fingers at everyone else.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Pointing self righteous fingers? Sorry, was it me who has just tried to judge anyone who isn't rabidly right wing and declare how you hate them and are armed? Not sure where you got the Hitler reference from, but I guess that's one of those alt right deflections they give you in really big letters to allow it to be understood.

Very childish response, somewhat like those from others in this thread.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

The only way this stops is prosecution for all saying such things. He's basically promoting violence against white people, same as the NBPP thug did, who got a free pass from the previous regime, er, administration. Every time someone gets a free pass for this sort of crap, it's going to get worse. There are hundreds of cases of black-on-white crimes, over the past several years, because of people who think like this guy.

Thank you!

We have hate laws in place but are not being enforced. I wonder why? Only after a racial incident is aired on TV do people get involved and THEN some start "heating up" the incident like in the Ferguson shooting.

It is easy to see hatred and is impossible to mistranslate.

The biggest problem is that the laws aren't reinforced equally. I recall more than one case where someone was attacked, and the attackers stated it was for race, but the police refused to call it a hate crime. Surreal!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join