It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor: “Some White People May Have to Die” to Solve Racism

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

edit on 11-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

I just hold out hope we are not the bane of the universe - We really screwed up this place with what it all boils down to is materialism whether it be gold or apples someone will always have more then the other - I guess we need to get rid of the Idea of "Mine" to make it work.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Yeah I don't want to pollute the universe with our actions either. If we need to become one race it doesn't exactly bode well for all those alien species out there.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Unfortunately extreme ideology is saturating America, and diluting any hope of critical thinking by the masses.

IMO the media wants people to believe that extreme ideologies are saturating America.

George Soros, David Brock, and the media.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
a reply to: DeathSlayer

What the hell is wrong with some people??

By the way, jews prefer to be one minority amongst a group of minorities. That's why they scream racism whenever a person questions multiculturalism.

You think there's something wrong with this professor for his perceived racism then slam another race that has nothing to do with this discussion in the process.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

Jewish people rule the world.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Yeah I don't want to pollute the universe with our actions either. If we need to become one race it doesn't exactly bode well for all those alien species out there.

This has always made me sad.

If you look into the genetic history of human you will see that we have lost enormous amounts of genetic diversity. The majority of the true "first nation" people in the America's didn't survive colonization, as those haplogroups were more prone to European disease. Massive amounts of genetic diversity was lost during colonization.

Ive making ourselves less diverse is the only way that we can get along, it does indeed not sound good for when we interact with alien species. Hell, we can't even agree to stop killing other species on our own planet.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

In order to successfully move humanity into space ideas of race need to be eliminated. Tribalism won't work in a confined environment. Personally, I believe that people clinging to race are going to wind up on the wrong side of history.

If we ever do get to the point where we're interacting with non-Earth based intelligent species hopefully we'll have evolved past all this nonsense. It will be Earthlings in space, not sub-groups divided by race or nationality.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
For racism by racist whites to be eliminated; the people who staunchly hold those views need to die, that's just logical... it's not even close to advocating murdering anyone, given enough time it's inevitable. Same way black racism towards whites will die when the hardcore proponents of it die out and more enlightened generations live in close proximity to them.

I'm constantly baffled by how easy it is to trigger some American white men on this site. All you need is an incendiary title and a bit of spin and whatever substance is actually contained within the text goes completely ignored as they get all in their feelings.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

In order to successfully move humanity into space ideas of race need to be eliminated. Tribalism won't work in a confined environment. Personally, I believe that people clinging to race are going to wind up on the wrong side of history.

If we ever do get to the point where we're interacting with non-Earth based intelligent species hopefully we'll have evolved past all this nonsense. It will be Earthlings in space, not sub-groups divided by race or nationality.

In theory what you suggest is a great idea. In reality, if we are human it will not work. We cannot unite as humans as tribalism is part and parcel to how we work. Just consider how much of what makes you who you are derives not from logical thought, but instead from neurochemical response? How much does your neurochemistry hold you back, or mire you in unecessary emotions like guilt or amorousness?

The darker traits are here to stay with humans so long as humans retain their physical selves. Across the Uncanny Valley lies our future, a future free from the hindrances (and benefits) of physical being. I'd say 80% of the people alive today will be alive to see humanity begin to move into virtual space. WHich is a future that is more weird than aliens could ever be. And consider, with the distance between stars making alien contact somewhat unlikely, its not unlikely that we will see our future "alien worlds" be virtual creations. Even more interesting is that us going to the stars once we shed our human skins will be that much more reasonable. Flesh is very prone to damage from interstellar particles. Steel, a little less so.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Even more interesting is that us going to the stars once we shed our human skins will be that much more reasonable. Flesh is very prone to damage from interstellar particles. Steel, a little less so.

You're probably right, most likely if we are able to advance that far it will be machines doing our spacefaring and not actual human beings. But that's a lot less romantic than actually having our ancestors flying around the Universe.

I guess I cling to the hope that the Vulcan's show up and tell us how illogical we're being.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I can promise you one thing...If white people dying is that tac they take to try and fix racism, it isn't going to be fixed the way they are expecting.

Jaden

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

Well...we do have Phage. So we got that going for us.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
For racism by racist whites to be eliminated; the people who staunchly hold those views need to die, that's just logical... it's not even close to advocating murdering anyone, given enough time it's inevitable. Same way black racism towards whites will die when the hardcore proponents of it die out and more enlightened generations live in close proximity to them.

I'm constantly baffled by how easy it is to trigger some American white men on this site. All you need is an incendiary title and a bit of spin and whatever substance is actually contained within the text goes completely ignored as they get all in their feelings.

Apparently you don't watch the news....

Never seen the thousands of blacks who hit the streets when a black person gets arrested, or demonstrating for BLM? I do not support violence but the white people in USA have become scared to voice their opinion in this matter.

The politicians and white ass kissers are quite due to being cowards. Time are changing and the white race is getting tired of being picked on due to our race. Stop using the white race as a scapegoat.

I am white and there is nothing wrong with that and I will not let anyone shame me or make me feel bad due to my race. This is how you handle racism .... by taking it head on and let those know their "games" no longer work on any race.

Something the black race and Islam has mastered and now the white race needs to master.
edit on 11-5-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

as a white guy i'd ask you not speak for all of us.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

This is the only solution.

Hatred breeds hate. Violence breeds violence. Revenge breeds revenge.

Endure and love. Take the pain and express it in love. Live and walk in the change you want to see.

People don't see that.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It’s a shame the utter hatred and awful statements in this thread, including of course the utter despicable words quoted from that professor, and about killing liberals and all this foul stuff.

I would consider ending this thread if I were ATS.

It’s pretty ugly

That is just my opinion

I have nothing else to add to this only to say the hatred towards “liberals” is getting uglier and uglier and dangerous in here I’m sorry to say

You cant blame " liberals" or any group for this mans racism and ignorance.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Apparently they're not scared though because you're here telling everybody how unafraid and angry you are?

I dunno....maybe you're the sole vanguard of justice and masculine hope shining in the otherwise shirking barren wilderness of white America, or maybe that fear isn't an actual thing in reality and people can freely speak when they want to.

That kind of bizarre paranoia seems every bit as ironic and snowflakey to me as the idiot SJWs. They want to criticise but not be criticised, to generalise but not be generalised, to be able to stifle opposition but remain unopposed, to cry opression while turning a blind eye to the oppression of others...and all the while they're existing in a self created bubble of their own perceived righteousness, denying their inherent flaws and claiming to speak on behalf of all but using it as a thinly veiled vehicle to vent their own frustration and insecurity under the guise of a greater cause.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Don't hate a group of people because that group contains mouthy half wits. We have no shortage of idiots who would love nothing more than to ignite a race war and have us kill each other. ALL working people, black or white are on the same side whether you realize it or not.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Tardacus
These paranoid fools who think that whitey is the devil and is out to get them need to wake up and realize that the black culture and black communities are their own worst enemy and do more harm to blacks than any whitey ever did.

Or, maybe within the cities we have institutionalize racism. Take parking tickets for example. Take car loans for example. And poverty is a good example. If there were jobs that paid better than crime then maybe blackie would be too busy making money to be concerned about whitey.

when you bring money into it then you are talking about class discrimination not racism.
it`s kind of racist to assume that black people have so many problems because they are poorer than white people.
There are a lot of poor white people in poor white neighborhoods that don`t have as many problems as the poor black neighborhoods do, so you can`t blame poverty for their problems or racism.
edit on 11-5-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join