It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor: “Some White People May Have to Die” to Solve Racism

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: DBCowboy

Actually It will be solved one day- At some point in the distant future we will all be the same color/race which I think is the point of Human maturity.

Nah.

Then we'll just crap on people with different eye color, nose shape, height. . . etc.

Children are excellent microcosms of humanity, as they aren't smart enough to try to hide their intentions like adults will but they still come with all the negative baggage adults do.

In one Richardson school they implemented dress codes for the students. All students dressed alike and looked the same, with the goal to be reducing the disruption caused by steep class divide (Richardson has some of the wealthiest people in Texas living there). The result? Classism continued to exist. It became watches and socks that were the class designation.

Once racism is gone, classism will still exist. Especially considering how Eurocentric our nation is in its roots, and how much we still seem to like to hang on everything the British royal family does.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

is your point that man will always find something to hate ?

Yeah. Man differentiates. We identify by physical appearance. It's innate. It's encoded in our genes. We're tribal animals who will always identify "self" versus "not-self".

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Animal?

I am a holy being of light.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Animal?

Everyone except you, of course.

My most humble apologies.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Acceptable.

Forgiven.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I've been thinking about that.. Only thing I can think of is what ever the truth behind the tower of babel story is - I'm not religions but think there's small truths is some of the old story's. It doesn't make sense we migrated from one spot. Seems like the different races had to be planted in different regions as some sort of test. Really wish I had an answer but that's the best I can come up with.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete

originally posted by: badw0lf
originally posted by: PistolPete

So the 2'nd doesn't apply to all American citizens?

I think the thrust of his argument is that the 2nd amendment has been historically applied against black people.

And now?

Do we live in yesterday anymore? I can't do back and take my rightful land somewhere in the UK, where are my outrage rights.

I demand compensation... Yet I still have to live in a messed up world, since I am white.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
If colleges continue to allow people of this mindset to continue this line of teaching won't whites eventually just not attend?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Animal?

Stop burning holes in my eyes god damn it !!

I want to look at you, sun..

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMIIMO the media wants people to believe that extreme ideologies are saturating America.

I must agree with you 100% on this point--if you talk to the average person that you run into on the street, or in a store, or anywhere, most of them are ignorant to the happenings that are triggering the extreme ideologists. And that's a good thing, to a point, until it comes time to vote, and then like cows, most people just get in line to check boxes that have a letter next to the name versus actually understanding the issues.

I wish that more people could employ critical thinking when it comes to politics, quit being triggered by feelings, and actually use their brains to affect appropriate change, and that includes understanding the different levels of governments and the limitations that each should have in regards to their control over aspects of our lives...if any.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
If colleges continue to allow people of this mindset to continue this line of teaching won't whites eventually just not attend?

You ain't lyin'.

University of Missouri sees 25% enrollment drop, $32M budget deficit after racial protests

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

Right there with you. Molon labe.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
bring.
it.
on.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

What the hell is wrong with some people??

By the way, jews prefer to be one minority amongst a group of minorities. That's why they scream racism whenever a person questions multiculturalism.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

maybe they need to quit teaching about slavery in grade school and save it for a college course, after a few generations i bet racism wouldn't be near as bad as it is now. i'm not saying to hide anything in history, but to save it for something to learn later in life when people are a bit more mature maybe. maybe im wrong, but killing white people is just gonna make it much worse then it is now. how do these idiots come up with these ideas. most of the non white people i have met have been pretty much every day person, until you get to the poor neighborhoods. the problem imo isn't a white black red yellow thing, its a government thing.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

I would certainly hope so.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Bit of a #ty solution if in order to end racism we need to end races. Doesn't sound like maturity, sounds like a band aid.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

It's inevitable if we keep interbreeding.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
I agree with you JinMi and they are doing a fine job of it.

They are masters at keeping the the poor useless eater fighting among themselves by causing division through feelings of fear and superiority.

There is indeed a war going on but we are fighting the wrong demons.

ATS is supposed to be about denying ignorance and mature and open discussion, but lately all I see is a bunch of garbage that is being recycled from the sites that ATS has always shunned in the past.

I have seen post from people that I once admired turn into veiled racist dribble.

They are truly masters of their craft and too many here are but mere minions doing their dirty work.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

It may be, but to look towards it as some noble goal as the end of racism to me misses the entire point of why you're not supposed to be racist. It's giving in to racism, not conquering it if you say there must only be one race in the future to have peace

ETA I'm not accusing you of feeling this way, it's an idea I've heard before
edit on 11-5-2017 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join