It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Democrats really outraged over Comey? YES! Here is why...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Comey's reputation has been damaged, no one on either side trusts him anymore, so why would Democrats actually want him in charge of the FBI?

Because as to date there is no solid evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia. There prospect of any evidence coming out is looking very dim.

Once Comey finished the investigation and announced that there is no evidence that Trump and Russia colluded then immediately Democrats could use his failed reputation to cry foul. They could discredit the entire investigation and keep the conspiracy theory going until 2020.

So basically, Democrats wouldn't believe Comey anyway, unless of course the slim chance he actually found something.

Now if they have a new investigator with a stellar reputation, this entire conspiracy will end at the conclusion of the investigation and that will happen before the next election.
edit on 10/5/17 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

It's been a beach goers paradise.

So many flip-flops!!

These so called leaders need to take a very long look in the mirror.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Yup pretty much.

I see it as their version of the Obama birth certificate fiasco.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I think Comey also told Trump he wasn't going to investigate the surveillance and unmasking.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Trump should request a special prosecutor in order to clear his name. If there's nothing to hide, and I don't suspect that there is but can not be sure of that, then an independent voice would certainly be helpful to his cause.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Trump should request a special prosecutor in order to clear his name. If there's nothing to hide, and I don't suspect that there is but can not be sure of that, then an independent voice would certainly be helpful to his cause.

If Trump knows he's innocent and there still hasn't been a shred of evidence to point otherwise, why would he?

It's a waste of time.

Are you going to investigate yourself over a conspiracy theory?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Yup pretty much.

I see it as their version of the Obama birth certificate fiasco.

Except the media discredited the birth cerificate fiasco on every level, the media supports the Democrats on every level and they'll spread their message, hell today Wolf Blitzer was arguing with Rand Paul to influence his viewers not to leave this mindset.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I'm a Democrat and I don't care. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

It's just political theater. The election is over. Hillary lost. All the liberals have been vanquished from government after the 2016 election. Time to move on.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I thought it was a constitutional crisis? That we have to prosecute all those evil secret Russian spies??

LOL. Sarcasm.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I laugh every time I see the comic book villain face that Chuckie Schumer wears. This was an excuse for him to show it off today.

OP's right: No one will remember any of the proggy storyline come 2020. Though many will hate to concede it, this one goes into the Win Column for President Trump.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I don't understand why Republicans are not agreeing to appoint a Special Prosecutor.

1. This would free up the House/Senate investigative committee members and staff to work on making America greater. There would no longer be a need for a Senate and House investigative panel. They would pass along all their findings to the Special Prosecutor to pick up where they left off.

2. Democrats would accept the findings of the Special Prosecutor. His team would wrap this all up in less than a year.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

That only works with humans, not these soulless vampires.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: JinMI

That only works with humans, not these soulless vampires.

Touche`

Burnt my beach theory AND mirror suggestion.

Well played.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Comey was Hilary's last protection from prosecution. The dominoes are starting to fall.

I wonder if Hilary will hire Martha Stewart as a "prison living consultant"...

It would be a good thing...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I think it would eliminate the cloud of suspicion hanging over his head due to the timing of his decision to fire Comey. People like the liar Liz Warren won't change her stripes, but the average American who only hears the headlines would be persuaded that there's nothing to it. It is a boil that will continue to fester if not lanced.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

What? Waste taxpayer dollars on double jeopardy? Uh, not my money. You pay for it.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: wakeupstupid

I submit that there are few things more important to our nation than the legitimacy of the presiding President. If we could spend a few million (which is peanuts in a trillion dollar budget) to clear up this cloud it would be money well spent. If it turns out to be true, then the bum should be thrown out.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I submit that there are few things more important to our nation than the legitimacy of the presiding President. If we could spend a few million (which is peanuts in a trillion dollar budget) to clear up this cloud it would be money well spent. If it turns out to be true, then the bum should be thrown out.

I don't have any questions as to the legitimacy of the president. I don't want to spend money that could help support Veterans and reduce the suicide rate or other GOOD causes.

I don't see a cloud, I see things very clearly.

Worst case, we find out that Trump did business with a foreign country because that foreign country owns all the businesses. Big deal, Saudi Arabia anyone?

I mean, Trump even stated in the campaign that he got that rich by playing the game that everyone has to play because that is how the private/public/corporate business is run these days. He is against it, but even you would have to bend to its will.

Not a big deal, if you run on a campaign to CHANGE that fact. We all know it is a fact.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Based on what I've seen in MSM, here on ATS and like sites, and have heard in my personal life, this issue is a cloud on the presidency. Simply because you disagree with that fact doesn't mean it does not exist.

I don't think Tom Brady deflated any balls. The fact that he was suspended for it does not cloud his career in my mind. However, to deny that it does to many others (all of whom are morons) does not match reality.

I don't think he did anything wrong, I hope the hell he didn't, but would like an independent and in-depth investigation to verify this. I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Based on what I've seen in MSM, here on ATS and like sites, and have heard in my personal life, this issue is a cloud on the presidency. Simply because you disagree with that fact doesn't mean it does not exist.

I don't think Tom Brady deflated any balls. The fact that he was suspended for it does not cloud his career in my mind. However, to deny that it does to many others (all of whom are morons) does not match reality.

I don't think he did anything wrong, I hope the hell he didn't, but would like an independent and in-depth investigation to verify this. I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Thank the good Lord Jesus Christ the justice system isn't based on your experience alone. I'm not saying it doesn't exist. I'm demanding evidence. Anything less is a tragedy for this country.

How do we get evidence? An independent criminal justice system. Who was not independent? Comey. Who is? The deputy AG now handling it.

What's the problem? Where's the evidence? That's all I'm asking.
edit on 11-5-2017 by wakeupstupid because: added a k to the end of the first word in this post.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join