It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has 'very, very good' Meeting with Russian Diplomats at White House

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'm sure the Russians were happy to have the access. Sweep of oval office going on right now.

Putin would never let trump into the Kremlin without Russian media in the room. Trump invites them in and keeps our media out.
I just can't wrap my head around this one.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I like this. It's a good sign and hopefully another step in the right direction to a better public relationship with Russia.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm pretty sure this is not a road you would like to go down. Obama has a list.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Did those guys bring a nice bottle of vodka to drink before their dinner?

By the way, how is that shadow government going to take over the white house without Comey in the FBI? Maybe that is what they were laughing about in the picture link in allsee4eyes' post.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I'm sure the Russians were happy to have the access. Sweep of oval office going on right now.

Putin would never let trump into the Kremlin without Russian media in the room. Trump invites them in and keeps our media out.
I just can't wrap my head around this one.

What's there to not understand? I mean Russia basically dominates/controls our media as they are in it every single day. This is just Trumps ploy to control Russian media....

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When it is convenient.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: liveandlearn

"Deep state"?

You mean "NWO" or "New World Order", right?

The phrase New World Order is largely derided as a sophomoric conspiracy theory entertained by minds that lack the sophistication necessary to understand the nuances of geopolitics. But it turns out the core idea — one of deep and overarching collusion between Wall Street and government with a globalist agenda — is operational in what a number of insiders call the “Deep State.”

Zerohedge.com

I wonder what "deep state" will change into once the crazies on the street corner start using that updated term on their cardboard signs?

Yes those who make our policy to fit the NWO. You are right, once that becomes a common term it will be played to likely very different tunes.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CNN TV worded it in a way to make it seem as if President Trump invited "a proven Russian spy" to the White House, immediately after he fixed the collusion investigation problem, by firing FBI Director Comey.

No mention that this meeting was set up weeks ago.

Terrorist MSM at work...

The meeting was set up weeks ago, that's correct. Was the timing of Comeys firing also set up weeks ago so that it would occur the day before the meeting? I'd suggest to think otherwise may be being a little close minded.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join