It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Biblical Conspiracies That Only Christians Believe in...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I kind of get what you're saying, but I believe you said it wrong and people are focusing mostly on the "Christian" part of it.

I would agree with those "conspiracies" as being mainly (but not solely) believed and/or pushed by people who believe in some form of god.
edit on 1152017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
Lol... "Christian only."

The Flat Earth and Young Earth theories, yes, they're predominantly Christian ideas. The rest? Not even close.

In regards to which I believe. The NWO? Without doubt. Satanic Cults? I am pretty sure that's established fact. They exist. Elite pedo rings? Eh, not too convinced one way or the other. The MSM? Been lying for decades.

Am I a Christian? I guess you could say I am in the sense that I believe in Jesus Christ, but not in the traditional sense. I am very unorthodox. Matter of fact, if I lived during the dark ages, I would have been burnt for "heresy" years ago.

There is absolutely zero evidence of any murderous satanic cult ever..

The public satanist and church of Satan are are all atheists thumbing there nose at the establishment , which is Christianity in the west..

I could absolutely be wrong about only Christians believe in them, but not about he fact there are exactly zero documented cases..

here's one

Eight people have been arrested for allegedly killing two 10-year-old boys and a 55-year-old woman in ritual sacrifices by the cult of La Santa Muerte, or Saint Death, prosecutors in northern Mexico said Friday.

Jose Larrinaga, spokesman for Sonora state prosecutors, said the victims’ blood was poured around an altar to the saint, which is depicted as a skeleton holding a scythe and clothed in flowing robes.

The grisly slayings recalled the notorious “narco-satanicos” killings of the 1980s, when 15 bodies, many of them with signs of ritual sacrifice, were unearthed at a ranch outside the border city of Matamoros, across from Brownsville, Texas.

source: houston.cbslocal.com...
edit on 11-5-2017 by ElGoobero because: fix source

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
OP I'm not sure how old you are or how up to speed with theories or certain facts you are or have truly researched. I can say it's not only Christians that believe in the such you have posted. Also if you were more alert to the real world we live in you will see the world is not made of cotton candy.
It's clear in so many areas how young the earth is and how long ago dinosaurs existed. Satanic cults are throughout the world, not hard to find cases of these either.
If you had to see where Greek mythology came from and other cultures "stories" you will see the reason for "gods" or Giants even mythical creatures resembling dinos and so on.
"aliens and ufos" also have a place because of people's understanding and ignorance.
I cannot school you, but you have Google and libraries at your finger tips.
Hopefully it all becomes clearer over time for you.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: carewemust

Mainly through debating people on ATS , I have noticed there are some things , not really related to Christianity, that only Christians believe in...

So are these Christian-only conspiracies, and why?????

You start off with an incorrect premise/assumption when you say that these are "Christian Only".

For instance... Devout Christians (generally) do not believe that God created any other intelligent life forms in the Universe. But so do many other religions...as well as non-religious people.

No they don't, there is nothing in the bible to suggest that God (the biblical God) only created life on one planet. That's your opinion and your opinion alone. Most sensible Christians actually don't take every word in the bible literally anyway, but it seems a lot of people can't accept that as the case.

One might also point out about Jesus saying (in John 10:16) He had to lay down his life because He had "other sheep that are not of this fold", which He had to "bring in".

that would be the Gentiles.
lemme scoot the bible a lil closer so you don't have to reach so far.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I would say that there are conservative (American) conspiracy theories, rather than Christian, though there are a few of those. Like how muslim terrorists are allegedly wiping out all the christians when in fact they kill more muslims than anyone else.

Flat earth does seem to be almost entirely religious people though, which is weirdm and of course no one that's not religious believes in young-earth creationism.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

Dude their is a who's who of big wig pastors who said stuff like this ...

And a big Christian following claiming they are not aliens, they are the devils demons trying to trick you..

The whole "aliens are mathematically a certainty" thing, didn't start until Hubble figured out there was more than one galaxy.

Mathematically, according to variants of the Drake equation, the likelihood of aliens is small but the equation still has so many unresolved variables so it could equally be large.

Actually the concept of galaxies is quite ancient, going back at least to classical Greece. The poet, Geoffery Chaucer, made probably the first English language reference to the Milky Way being a galaxy in his poem "The House of Fame" in 1380.

Edwin Hubble's main contribution to Astronomy was the idea that the universe is expanding as (generally) the further away an object appears to be, the more its spectrum appears shifted towards the red. From this, we get the Hubble constant which is a value that shows the relationship between distance and red-shift and therefore suggests an expanding universe.

From the deep-field surveys of the Hubble Space Telescope (which was named in honour of Edwin Hubble), it became apparent that many of what we had assumed to be stars were in fact very distant galaxies.

We did, however, know that there were very many galaxies, which we could see with most earth-bound telescopes, well before the HST deep-field surveys. The estimate, before the HST images, was that there were 200 Billion galaxies in the universe. After the HST images this was revised to about 2,000 Billion galaxies, approximately 10 times more.

edit on 11/5/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: carewemust

Mainly through debating people on ATS , I have noticed there are some things , not really related to Christianity, that only Christians believe in...

So are these Christian-only conspiracies, and why?????

You start off with an incorrect premise/assumption when you say that these are "Christian Only".

For instance... Devout Christians (generally) do not believe that God created any other intelligent life forms in the Universe. But so do many other religions...as well as non-religious people.

No they don't, there is nothing in the bible to suggest that God (the biblical God) only created life on one planet. That's your opinion and your opinion alone. Most sensible Christians actually don't take every word in the bible literally anyway, but it seems a lot of people can't accept that as the case.

One might also point out about Jesus saying (in John 10:16) He had to lay down his life because He had "other sheep that are not of this fold", which He had to "bring in".

that would be the Gentiles.
lemme scoot the bible a lil closer so you don't have to reach so far.

That would be a more valid line of reasoning if there were not already Gentile followers of Jesus (Romans, Samaritans, Caananites and Greeks are specifically mentioned).

At the time of Jesus' comment, He was addressing unbelieving Jews.

He was standing in a covered area on the outer Eastern boundary of the Temple grounds (Solomon's Porch), which itself is outside of the court of the gentiles. In other words, it is likely that Jesus' gentile followers were right there around Him at the time (it being a special holiday - the Festival of Dedication of the Temple).

It is reasonable, because of the locale, the occasion and because he was identifying that being Jewish was not a criteria for being one of 'His sheep' (he was addressing Jews who weren't His followers), that the reference to "His sheep" included the believing gentiles.

As it stands, to the best of our knowledge, the comment remains ambiguous. I personally believe that Jesus intention was that it be so.

[scoots Bible back]

edit on 11/5/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This isn't a conspiracy thread; it's a joke. No credibility in the claims, no proof any of them, just another attempt to try and make Christians look foolish, and the OP look smart. It's not working like you thought it would.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Are you claiming satanic cults or pedophile rings have never existed? Or those who accept they do are exclusively Christians? Are you implying a causality or even some sort of correlation?

I don't know. Been a Christian my whole life. Went to parochial school. Church 2-3 times a week.

Never once have I heard anybody in those settings espouse a flat Earth. While I have not conducted a survey, I would bet 99.99% of those I know from the above would consider a flat Earth ridiculous. As would I. The idea of a ~4000 year old planet is in the same category.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Op: You have some strange beliefs about a "Christ belief" and of his followers. All you have done is, validate the belief. Personally, if I wanted to attack myself,.. I'd come from another angle. With your apparent "knowledge". My left, right and rear is covered. Surely, for a front attack, you have better? None of anything you mentioned, means anything to a Christian. May mean something to a "Roman Catholic" ...meh! It might!..at least they have the balls to try!
edit on 11-5-2017 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I kind of get what you're saying, but I believe you said it wrong and people are focusing mostly on the "Christian" part of it.

I would agree with those "conspiracies" as being mainly (but not solely) believed and/or pushed by people who believe in some form of god.

Really? Out of all the things listed I'd agree that some misguided Christians believe the fringe 'young Earth theory', but I wouldn't say any of the others are linked inherently to Christianity - what for example has flat Earth got to do with any religion?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I never said anything about it being Christians.

Flat earth, firmament (some religious people think it means dome), bible.

Also, I never said all. I said mainly, but not solely.
edit on 1252017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I never said anything about it being Christians.

Flat earth, firmament (some religious people think it means dome), bible.

Also, I never said all. I said mainly, but not solely.

Fair point, but I disagree with the religious connotations in the Flat Earth thing. Just because some people are desperate enough to attach a religious spin to it in their head doesn't mean the theory itself has any religious basis.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

They are not Satan worshippers ..they are isis..

Totally separate religion, very loosely based on Christianity..

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Every video I have seen is knee deep in Christianity.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
This isn't a conspiracy thread; it's a joke. No credibility in the claims, no proof any of them, just another attempt to try and make Christians look foolish, and the OP look smart. It's not working like you thought it would.

Nearly every video you watch concerning these things will be knee deep in Christianity..

The same people who champion those things on ats, will also be the same ones segueing for the legitimacy of the Bible..

Now 100% anecdotal evidence for sure, but not some left field assertion with no basis in reality..

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

There is absolutely zero evidence of any murderous satanic cult ever..

5 seconds on google
crimefeed.com...

In the early 1980s, a group of four men formed a satanic cult and committed crimes that are still considered some of the most violent acts ever to have occurred in the Midwest

www.allday.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

its just not some world power that shapes nations

Appearently you didn't read the wiki page as it clearly states all "satanic cult witnesses" have either been discredited, or absolutely no cooroberating evidence has been found..

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Every video I have seen is knee deep in Christianity.

You're looking at things on youtube where people are making an opinion, none of the points you raised (with possible exception that young earth is most associated with fringe creationists) have anything to do with Christianity.

You're putting two and two together and getting 12.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Considering websites and you tube videos are the origins of all of these conspiracy theories, or at least their modern counterparts. I'm not sure how they could "not count " lol..

They only exist in you tube videos..

For the record.. our of all the conspiracy theory cloud on ats , only one person who wasn't a Christian agrees with these conspiracies..

Everyone else here is a Christian..

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Considering websites and you tube videos are the origins of all of these conspiracy theories, or at least their modern counterparts. I'm not sure how they could "not count " lol..

They only exist in you tube videos..

For the record.. our of all the conspiracy theory cloud on ats , only one person who wasn't a Christian agrees with these conspiracies..

Everyone else here is a Christian..

All of the things you mentioned predate the internet - they aren't 'modern' counterparts, I'm not sure what you think you are suggesting. As I said in previous post, it's kind of an immature assumption on your part, and if it's based on loony theories on youtube then using that as a basis for any kind of conclusion adds to its naivety.

I wonder how many vegetarians agree with the list you put up - it's just as ridiculous/not ridiculous correlation, sorry you don't want to see that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join