It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would Trump admin collude with Russia? 500 billion reasons.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This article may explain why almost everyone in the Trump administration is so enmeshed with Russia, and why the investigations need to continue. Trump and his buddies don't care about America or the American people- they're only interested in doing huge business deals with Russia. If this is proven Trump should be impeached.

www.democracynow.org...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You must secretly be Alt-Right because impeachment means they win with their suicide-bomb Pence VP strategy.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Boeing sells planes in Russia. Why would Exxon not be able to do business in Russia?

www.reuters.com...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I'm not sure how two people theoretically speaking on the future give any credence to your or their ideas.

It's all based on supposition (at the articles print date) and still. Unless you have proof?

Outside of that, where has business with SA brought?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I suppose they could do a rerun of the red scare from the 1950's?
The commie David Greenglass relaying secrets from Los Alamos to the Russians to undermine the US government.
That happened just before the Korean war..
Groundhog day?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Russia is one of the most high tech countries on the planet. This oil is on Russian territory. You put 1 and 1 together. It makes sense Russia drill this oil instead of giving it to another country.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I'm glad you started your post by saying, "This article MAY explain...".

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

You have to do better than that, because soo far the only obstructionist in politics right now are the drama queens in the Democratic parties that while having their break downs on TV they seem to show exactly why they should never be in power ever again until they start acting like adults.

They are breaking out on TV and they are becoming a political disgrace.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
So what was the goal for Obama and Hillary during the Russian Reset?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mordekaiser
You must secretly be Alt-Right because impeachment means they win with their suicide-bomb Pence VP strategy.

Unless Pence also gets f*cked as a result of investigations/collusion

PS I don't at ALL subscribe to the belief that there was Russian collusion.

If anything, Trump may very well have profited in the 90s to allow Russian moguls to invest in real estate in NY which Trump could have profited off of, but I don't personally see how that would at all equate to "Russian collusion with US elections"

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

So, what you are saying is that Trump married Vlad for the same reasons the Bush and Obama administrations colluded with Saudi Arabia - screw ethics and decency, gimme da cash?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: Mordekaiser

Unless Pence also gets f*cked as a result of investigations/collusion

PS I don't at ALL subscribe to the belief that there was Russian collusion.

If anything, Trump may very well have profited in the 90s to allow Russian moguls to invest in real estate in NY which Trump could have profited off of, but I don't personally see how that would at all equate to "Russian collusion with US elections"

500 billion degrees of separation.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
I suppose they could do a rerun of the red scare from the 1950's?
The commie David Greenglass relaying secrets from Los Alamos to the Russians to undermine the US government.
That happened just before the Korean war..
Groundhog day?

Thats what the Dems are trying for

McCarthyism

is the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence.

Definition by McCarthyism - Wikipedia

Even though during the Obama presidency , Hillary sold Russia weapon grade Uranium at bargain basement prices
????

edit on 5/10/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
How dare they not start ww3!!! What a bunch of loathesome individuals.

Actually I dont like trump and his cronies, but the new red scare ia #ing ridiculous.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I voted for impeachment then too! Oh wait, snap! This threads about...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

wow that perfectly sums up donald trumps behavior. well done!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Another left-wing "we have no proof but we're guessing so that's good enough" accusation post. Zero proof, one link to a highly leftist source (Democracy Now, all one-sided, no evidence). This should be in the Hoax Bin.

My favorite thing about this (besides it being 6 months old) is that it's got some jabbering from some fool saying that Trump is 'totally unqualified' to be president.

Anybody want to explain to me how Obama, a one-term senator who was mostly absent from most votes, was more qualified?

Also, you wanna take a stab at why it was okay for Hillary to do that uranium deal with Russia?

Accusations and whining for impeachment makes for a poor thread, albeit a slightly entertaining one.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

The 2014 sanctions Obama put on Russia. They targeted oil amongst other industries and they stopped the Exxon deal dead in its tracks.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

Exxon doesn't need Russian oil. Now that the Interior department opened up federal lands to Exxon, all the oil in the US is up for reaping.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

If only people see how useful Trump could potentially actually be without this crony GOP administration.

I know he picked them, but probably with 'substantial recommendation'.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join