It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anderson Cooper rolls eyes during interview with Kellyanne Conway

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: buster2010
Jesus somebody get Kelly Ann a sandwich and a place to crash. She needs to start laying off the nose candy.

This post is a good example of a clearly partisan poster who is willing to use innuendo because of their politics.

really?

You mean like Trump who spent his whole campaign using innuendo and personal attacks?

Come on........can we not? its just getting so hypocritical its silly at this point.

Notice how they only cherry-pick at the posts that are negative of Dear Leader and company.

Someone is definitely biased.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: kaylaluv
You conservatives are sure being close-minded and intolerant here.

How is his eye-rolling hurting anyone?

Journalists are "supposed" to be apolitical. His eye rolling in the conduct of an interview is completely unprofessional and clearly indicates his left-leaning perspective (as does inentionally playing old videos trying to convince vieweres they are current). It's really not a conservative thing...I think people are just fed up with the SJW acts by the allegedly unbiased media...

And you don't think if you were talking to Conway and she came out with nonsense you would roll your eyes, or question her about said nonsense?

I think the pathetic term SJW is being used about the wrong person here. If you would rather see her getting all the love you believe she is entitled to I'm sure you'd see it on Fox news which would pander and fawn to any cr@p she or her boss came out with.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Jesus somebody get Kelly Ann a sandwich and a place to crash. She needs to start laying off the nose candy.

I have to admit, she does have that classic "crack-head" look. She makes Ann Coulter look healthy.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Geez, stooping to the level of trashing people over their looks? Definitely an enlightened liberal you are. Conway is a very accomplished woman, the first successful female campaign manager.

Because conservatives NEVER make fun of people based on their looks, LAWL.

Conservatives are evil, NAZI, Satan worshiping bastards - shouldn't enlightened, tolerant liberals be above that?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Well done Anderson. That ugly troll of a woman is so full of sh*t, its a miracle she can walk.

Well played. Anderson Cooper is awesome and one of the few news people on TV i admire. This has just made me like him more.

edit on 12-5-2017 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: UnBreakable

I'm hoping that President Trump's achievements eventually cause one of the top CNN terrorists to have an on-camera medical episode.

His only achievement will be going down as Americas worst president ever. And its going to be so sweet watching it all go down. Its already begun. Fortunately, those of us with our eyes open can see it

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable: She makes Ann Coulter look healthy.

Let's not go nuts. Ann Coulter has reached a level of haggard previously thought impossible. She has a face to match her soul.
edit on 5/12/2017 by Monger because: ATS FIX YOUR CODE

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm hoping that President Trump's achievements eventually cause one of the top CNN terrorists to have an on-camera medical episode.

His only achievement will be going down as Americas worst president ever. And its going to be so sweet watching it all go down. Its already begun. Fortunately, those of us with our eyes open can see it

I hope you feel better when YOUR candidate wins in 2020. Hopefully you're focusing on that, more than you are on things that you can't do anything about.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

May 12, 2017

Here is KellyAnne Conway's response to the Anti-America Anderson Cooper's "eye roll".

""Conway said this morning on "Fox & Friends" she encounters sexism often when she goes on TV for interviews, recalling how Hillary Clinton's campaign complained of facing sexism by voters.

Conway asked whether Clinton or a spokesperson for a Democratic president would have ever faced such treatment. 

"Can you imagine rolling your eyes, having a male anchor on a network roll [his] eyes at Hillary Clinton, a female representative spokeswoman for President Obama or President Bill Clinton? I think not," said Conway.""

Full Article: insider.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Banning is, apparently, your answer to everything, isn't it?

Ban Antifa shooting in the desert. Ban a TV personage for daring to disagree with you and have differing opinions than you.

Ban. Ban. Ban.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Although I agree that AC is acting like a 5 yr old (what else can we expect from CNN) this is small potatoes tho, compared to how the media has treated the commander in chief in the last 5 months of Trumps presidency.

I mean, since day ONE of Trumps presidency, if any of the equivalent insults and downright attempts of SEDITION had occurred under the Obama admin by the media, AND by people in government, IE congress, etc... that have occurred in the last 5 months under Trump, ALL HELL would have been raised.

I mean, Anne Coulter referred to Obama as a "retard" once, and the "liberal" media went nuts. How much more vitriol has been spewed at Trump by the left since last Nov? Even FOX was on the bandwagon before Trump was elected. It's a crazy amount of vitriol. It's historical, of epic proportions. I'm talking about a realistic possibility of an ACTUAL civil war going on here. It's not even comparable to Anne Coulter. Yet, the liberal media is all but endorsing sedition and civil war. Crazy ass # happening right now.

edit on 13-5-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Well said/written, and accurate as hell. MSM was intimidated by Black, but they are triggered by Orange, LOL.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Banning IS the solution to all problem. Lock 'em up! Lock up the bad guys!

You got a problem with locking up bad guys?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Now he says "take a dump on your desk". What a true professional, a real class act.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Oh, poor people getting triggered just over by some eyes rolling...

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

What's a bad guy, Fuggle? Someone with a differing opinion? That's not a crime, last I heard. I've been disagreeing with you on a fairly constant basis, jail the answer for that, too?

If they break a law, they answer to the law. Not you. Not me.

Opinion isn't against the law.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Absolutely! Your a moderator so I'll agree with you. But the truth is that mabey they should answer to someone with better opinions.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join