It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anderson Cooper rolls eyes during interview with Kellyanne Conway

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: UnBreakable

Cooper isn't a journalist.

He's a partisan dipsh#t with a tv show on a network that lies for rating.

actually hes a lot less partisan than you think, ive watched his show, he hammers left leaning people just as hard as he does right leaning....

Your response is a knee jerk reaction......

You should read his book too, you would see that hes not a political hack job.......

But hey, its CNN so lets just automatically make assumptions instead of actually doing any fact finding, leg work, research or anything else......

Dont claim to be better than liberals when you guys are doing the same "even=immediate reaction" that they are without any actual thought......

Come on were better than this, or we SHOULD be

Yeah, I could totally see him doing this in an interview with say Susan Rice when she starts spewing her BS.
edit on 10-5-2017 by PepeTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Is ok, he can roll his eyes because he is a drama queen.

He and many like him in the media are having menopausal flashes every time they have to talk about Trump, anything Trump and anybody that associates with Trump.

All this drama queens are having break downs in front of the TV.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Jesus somebody get Kelly Ann a sandwich and a place to crash. She needs to start laying off the nose candy.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
comn people if this really gets u riled up then i think it says more about yourself then anderson cooper. its starting to get ridiculous on all sides the things people will nitpick at. honestly he rolled his eyes. now go hug your children and tell your family you love them and worry about the important things in life.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Jesus somebody get Kelly Ann a sandwich and a place to crash. She needs to start laying off the nose candy.

Geez, stooping to the level of trashing people over their looks? Definitely an enlightened liberal you are. Conway is a very accomplished woman, the first successful female campaign manager.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
comn people if this really gets u riled up then i think it says more about yourself then anderson cooper. its starting to get ridiculous on all sides the things people will nitpick at. honestly he rolled his eyes. now go hug your children and tell your family you love them and worry about the important things in life.

As I said before, Trump and his supporters railed on with the "snowflake" line for so long it made me ill......

Looks like we have some snowflakes getting upset over nothing......

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I have come to conclusion that most peoples opinions suck because of politics.

Nobody can see a damn tree because they are looking at the forrest.

Stop partisan politics.

I'm sure some of you are nice people when you are not attacking others for what they believe.

But, some of you are so set in the defense of your beliefs that it makes it difficult to read your posts.

Some think they are always right and those that disagree are always wrong.

It's obvious who you are, and what you are.

edit on 2017-05-10T21:44:19-05:002201710America/Chicago5 by c2oden because: politics suck f hillary btw

edit on 2017-05-10T21:51:44-05:002201710America/Chicago5 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Anderson Cooper is full of shat...Kelly Anne Conway is full of shat......And all of us are full of shat for even talking about it. Some, way more than others.....watch the hockey playoffs...better use of time.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

hey that was not nice or based on fact but as an observation i can't help but laugh. she does seem to be looking very burnt out as is donald. spicer still looks healthy.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

This post is a good example of a clearly partisan poster who is willing to use innuendo because of their politics.
edit on 2017-05-10T22:24:33-05:002201710America/Chicago5 by c2oden because: poster is biased

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

This post is a good example of a clearly partisan poster who is willing to use innuendo because of their politics.

really?

You mean like Trump who spent his whole campaign using innuendo and personal attacks?

Come on........can we not? its just getting so hypocritical its silly at this point.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Maybe the reason why he rolled his eyes is because she doesn't address the question he asked her! Really, you actually defend political spinsters or any politician for that matter who avoids a question or talks gibberish? This has been the hallmark of the Trump presidency!

I'm losing faith in the American people. I honestly hate politicians from both political parties who can't answer a direct question in order to protect a poor decision, or when they're caught red handed in statements that conflict with their earlier views! These politicians on both sides are all self-serving geriatric millionaires.

Talk about dumbing down America. If Americans continue to protect and make excuses for this president and his political spinsters, than were sacrificing American values of honesty and credibility in our leaders.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

What is wrong with CNN. All those videos of Trump were before the election and BEFORE he got briefings and the POTUS type info.

As pointed out in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... , CNN is a Anti-American terror organization. It's primary mission this year, is forcing a change of United States Government leadership.

The Trump administration should label them as such, and treat them accordingly.

So much for the constitution, freedom of speech and freedom of the press huh?

Jesus , I thought you Trump supporters said you WERENT for authoritarianism?

No........we shouldnt just go labeling people and organizations terrorists because we might not agree......

The hell is wrong with people

Potato pohtahto, terrorist deplorable.

The anti-Americans seem to have their cake and eat it, so it seems.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
If I had to talk to that whackjob I'd probably roll my eyes too.

should be banned from TV!!!

See, Trump voters are fascists.

Hey hey hey, no one said he should be smashed across the head with a bike lock.

Settle down.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
You conservatives are sure being close-minded and intolerant here.

How is his eye-rolling hurting anyone?

I think the word you are looking for is 'snowflakes'.
Liars get buthurt over the 'identification' of liars.
One eye roll is worth a thousand accusations.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Lab4Us

HA HA HA - Have you ever watched the "journalists" at Fox? This is cable news. No one is apolitical on cable news. Everyone knows that. Why the outrage now?

Was cooper the one shepard smith took to the Fox party and got kicked out?

Aren't they getting married?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

were you up in arms when wallace did it to palin?
i posted the vid

go ahead and defend it

Wallace is a lefty.

You defend it.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Geez, stooping to the level of trashing people over their looks? Definitely an enlightened liberal you are. Conway is a very accomplished woman, the first successful female campaign manager.

So what she looks like shat. She has always looked nice before but lately she looks like a bad habit is kicking in. Or could it be selling her soul for cash and fame is finally taking it's toll.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I just rolled my eyes at your reply.

That makes you a terrorist like Cooper and CNN, and you should be banned from tv/internet.

#TrumpkinLogic

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Because conservatives NEVER make fun of people based on their looks, LAWL.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join